• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

I'm done with the banner this time, got all 3 units and gonna skip FF IX too.

By the end of this month I'm gonna end up with 16 tickets, saving it for future banners.

So because it looks like im a fucking whale (lol) i was tempted to try the 10+1 summon.

My guaranteed yellow was indeed a rainbow.... Garland... Didnt have it, so i was happy.

The rest well...

im baffled that i got not only one cerius (that i didnt have) but i got two!! lol... well, miracle shoes here i go!

Was a fun and expensive experiment, but please my fellow gaffers, dont summon yet.

I want Garland too! Must resist

Valentus

Hehe, would not have been a true 11 pulls without Shadow.
Gratz on Garland, he's joining my team back once his 6* is released.

I want Garland too! Must resist

Yeah, i was looking for him too... You cant equip 2 ability materia on a char (2 dualhanded, 2 blade mastery, 2 race-killers , etc...) except if the char has 1 of them innate. And since garland has dualhanded innate, i want to know how much attack he has in 6 star with 2 dualhanded, blade mastery and sakurafubiki.

Iceman829

I felt like doing a few pulls and ended up with 3* Tellah and then 3* Kefka. All I have is magic users besides CoD. Still happy about the pulls either way as they actually good characters

CCIE

Banned
Well, I've been grinding TM all day - Rixa you are freaking amazing. It sucks. Will probably bot it tonight, then do it by hand on and off tomorrow. Rinse and repeat for Sunday

Dreavus

This tiny bit of TM grinding I've done so far (which is really more for the FP atm) is enough to make me question my life choices.

What's a word worse than "grind" I can attribute to this?

hitmon

Anyone know when the option to send Friends gifts will reset? It doesn't look like it reset for me and I haven't gotten any credit for today.

P.S. Congrats on the fantastic pulls!

Folstern

The amazing pulls make me want to try my luck but I'll hold off until the next banner. The TM grind isn't so bad now that I am also grinding LB and FPs. At least my mind has justified it.

hitmon

I sent my gifts in between the 2 maintenance windows this morning

I'm pretty sure I did it around that time too.

Is there a difference between the Boosted Summon and the Rare Summon banners? Are the rates different between the 2? Can you use summon tickets on both?

I'm getting a lot of crashes after the update, anyone else?

Specifically in battle.

I've been getting random crashes too.

CCIE

Banned
Kouriozan - awesome setup! I'm trying to level two Bartz right now to pull off something similar... though I will have a mage in my setup just because.

However, when I finish TM in a month or two, I will do the same with Chizuru, Bartz, Bartz, Firion, and Lenna. And when Garland gets his sixth, I'll add him to the mix. Meanwhile, I am grinding TM - hopefully I will be able to add the Dragon Killer and such to Firion and make him into an absolute beast with advantages against nearly everything in the game with these FP TMR's

Celegus

Anyone know when the option to send Friends gifts will reset? It doesn't look like it reset for me and I haven't gotten any credit for today.

P.S. Congrats on the fantastic pulls!

Been wondering about that too. Mine still hasn't come up and it's 11:00pm. Stupid if I miss out on the daily because the gifting broke.

Lyrian

Been wondering about that too. Mine still hasn't come up and it's 11:00pm. Stupid if I miss out on the daily because the gifting broke.

It's part of the patch notes. Gifting now resets at the same time as the daily quests, at midnight GMT.

Lyrian

PSA: Check to see if Auto Limit Burst is turned on from the options screen at the Home menu. If it is on, turning it off will fix all in-battle crashes that are occurring.

So are Biggs, Wedge and Terra in Magitek just fodder? I got several Biggs and Wedge taking up inventory space, but they got trust mastery reward while Terra doesn't.

Lyrian

So are Biggs, Wedge and Terra in Magitek just fodder? I got several Biggs and Wedge taking up inventory space, but they got trust mastery reward while Terra doesn't.

Biggs and Wedge are fodder and pullable from the FP gacha.

Magitek Terra is a unique unit and cannot be obtained in game. That said, she's not very good at all compared to any decent unit out of the rare gacha.

Heng

Yeah, i was looking for him too... You cant equip 2 ability materia on a char (2 dualhanded, 2 blade mastery, 2 race-killers , etc...) except if the char has 1 of them innate. And since garland has dualhanded innate, i want to know how much attack he has in 6 star with 2 dualhanded, blade mastery and sakurafubiki.
I remember someone linking a picture on Reddit of their Garland and he had about 589 attack. He didn't have sakurafubiki nor blade mastery, but he had a great sword from the DQ event.

So double hand actually stacks for Garland? Now I need to pray for Bartz...

Lyrian

Question for the JP Crew: How rare are LB pots?

I've read that they come in different rarities as well. How common are the common LB pots, for example?

Celegus

It's part of the patch notes. Gifting now resets at the same time as the daily quests, at midnight GMT.

But it didn't reset today? Weird. Hopefully it works tomorrow, I guess I miss out on today's.

I remember someone linking a picture on Reddit of their Garland and he had about 589 attack. He didn't have sakurafubiki nor blade mastery, but he had a great sword from the DQ event.

So double hand actually stacks for Garland? Now I need to pray for Bartz...

That... doesn't make any sense at all haha. Double double handed? Garland has four arms in his 6* form?

Cybrwzrd

Banned
I think I used up all my luck

GM26Gbe.png

CCIE

Banned
Nice pull!!! I will have to do without WoL for now, but I have attacking options in spades. So it isn't all bad. Also have Vaan as a WoL substitute. Still, he's beautiful

Did two ticket pulls. 3rd Shantoto + new Miyuki. Gonna save the rest I get from this event.

Is she useful for anything? Her TM seems good, at the very least.

Miyuki's TM is the best katana for now

And Shantoto's is great for your mage

Shantotto? Her TM is crucial, for not say vital, for high damage mages (ExDeath with 4 MAG+30% is a juggernaut). Thats the reason why a companion here is leveling 4 shantottos (already TM'd one) and i am in my way for my third MAG+30%

If you talk about Miyuki, Sakurafubiki is the best katana right now in the game, and Chizuru can do massive damage with it.
Sorry, I should have said is Miyuki instead of just she. I already knew that Shantoto's role is to be TM grinded ad nauseam so her delicious MAG +30% can power up superior mages (I have Kefka).

It seems like Sakurafubiki will do very nicely on my Chizuru, but is Miyuki herself any good? I'm guessing I won't have use for her as a unit, seeing as I already have Chizuru, Firion, Vaan, and Cecil. Am I wrong?

If I can figure out how to set up macros in Nox then I think my first TM farm party will be Miyuki, Cecil, Shantoto x3. Afterwards, I'll do Golbez, Luna, Luna, Chizuru, Kain or Sabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom