• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

4* no curaja and espers deal more damage?

Does anyone still using espers for damage?

Amarant is quite interesting. But I already have a tank, might try for curiousity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/230

Garnet has cure, cura, curaga, curaja xD

even has regen just in case lol.

She is a great healer, but for a base 4star, i think is not worth having lenna

FF IX

Amarant, Garnet, Freya, Zidane(?), someone else(?)

Lani, the shadow of the batch.

Yeah that's what kinda sucks; if they don't add Kuja to this mix this banner well be pretty blah. Garnet just can't compete with Lenna same goes for Armarant...specifically because shes a base 4 lol

scarlet

Next Friday?

How many forge slots do you guys have?

I need to craft 2 hero's rings. Considering to get another slot, but I'm poor.

Not urgent tho, so I'm fine waiting for 6 days.

desverger

Definitely crashing after some dungeons. Not all of them, and if I do, I get taken back to the last battle (hilariously with auto battle still on, if I was using it).

Not using auto limit burst or anything. iOS and I've just been doing Awakening INT vortex today.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I feel like I need to make a plan with everything I need to do for this game. LOL.
TM Farm, Esper Farm, Dailies, Hero Rings, Quests, Getting the rest of the Esper.

I've had only one crash on my emulator.

wilstreak

Screenshot_2016-08-13-21-25-41_com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW%20%281%29.png

My first rainbow unit turns out to be WoL.
Sweet.

Gonna switch my Leo with him.

Celegus

But Zidane might get boosted in a few weeks, your CoD would've had DW + 2 rising sun (after she gets her 6* form). :eek:

Congrats nonetheless!

Do the killer bonuses from the weapon stack if you have two of them equipped?

Also, no crashes for me whatsoever on Android 6.

Aurizen

Think I noticed a bug. Usually you can set magic and abilities and hit auto and it does them all at once but when that happens now it goes back to regular attacks, not the spells I set.

Valentus

Do the killer bonuses from the weapon stack if you have two of them equipped?

Also, no crashes for me whatsoever on Android 6.

Yes.

for example, Cloud of Darkness has human killer innate

You can equip another human killer materia to her

And equip a mace that have human killer materia in it, to a total of +150% dmg to human race.

Celegus

Yes.

for example, Cloud of Darkness has human killer innate

You can equip another human killer materia to her

And equip a mace that have human killer materia in it, to a total of +150% dmg to human race.
That's pretty crazy. I do have CoD and two Lockes but... Well, I guess they'll get to 100% someday in a year or so. No zidane yet though.

CCIE

Banned
Well, the TM grind is real. I might make a pull or three off the FFIX banner if Zidane gets a rate-up. Have Lenna maxed out, but wouldn't mind Garnett - yeah, right...

And everyone should be able to obtain Kuja - he rocks! I have a new short term dream that is obtainable for now. Barrage, some Killer tendencies from FP, the bow from the next trial, all on Firion. Boosted against virtually every enemy in the game, and pretty to boot!

Well, the TM grind is real. I might make a pull or three off the FFIX banner if Zidane gets a rate-up. Have Lenna maxed out, but wouldn't mind Garnett - yeah, right...

And everyone should be able to obtain Kuja - he rocks! I have a new short term dream that is obtainable for now. Barrage, some Killer tendencies from FP, the bow from the next trial, all on Firion. Boosted against virtually every enemy in the game, and pretty to boot!

Yeah not looking forward to that shit at all lol

And yes, I better pull him soon damnit!

I wonder if its worth it to stick hero rings on a tank at this point lol

LuuKyK

Omg, her time has come. She must not be forgotten. Also, do want that Vanille, her sprite work is great.

We are getting the SAGA event in the global version? Thats awesome.

Who are the other 2 in the banner?

Charlotte and Ryudomira according to reddit (they are Brave Exvius orginal characters).

Edit: Beaten.

NomarTyme

Omg, her time has come. She must not be forgotten. Also, do want that Vanille, her sprite work is great.

We are getting the SAGA event in the global version? Thats awesome.

Charlotte and Ryudomira according to reddit (they are Brave Exvius orginal characters).

Edit: Beaten.
lol I edit. You beat me!

Anyways I want to know what we get for the SAGA event!

CCIE

Banned
Have to pull for Ryudomira - her TM is Dual Cast

Also, I am going to laugh when I pull Lightning, and not even get the 3* Tank unit

Falk

that puzzling face
So it's been something of an RK OT tradition where I pull and get nothing and it's mildly amusing.

It doesn't quite have the same impact here because of the lower chance to begin with hahaha.

(Going all-in on the Lightning banner)

Gae Bolg? I think the grind would be worth it this time around. After the summer bundles over I'll have close to 20 tickets and still over 6K Lapiz so I may pull 5 for Lightning, expecting nothing ofc

Kouriozan

Datamined the game myself and both the Imperial Saga collab and Choco-Chocobo event aren't translated in French, but I found this.

Half-price daily pull :

iIceEJQ.png

Ngdmfc3.png

Final Fantasy 4/13/Tactics event

Uwayohh.png

Exclusive equips and 6* awakening mats

AsYjJAl.png

Exclusive materias and 6* awakening mats

hzBilrw.png

Exclusive equips and materias, 6* awakening mats

There is various banner showing 250 lapis, once per day, the very last translated banner is Dark Knight Cecil/Rosa/Edge.

Slaythe

They're really trying hard to make summon tickets useless.

I d love to get Cecil and Garnet !

If I summon Vanille I am instantly deleting her.

Can't stand that awful character. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom