• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

I think I used up all my luck

GM26Gbe.png
I...I have no words.

Congrats. I think I kind of hate you right now. Just a bit.

Rixa

Well, I've been grinding TM all day - Rixa you are freaking amazing. It sucks. Will probably bot it tonight, then do it by hand on and off tomorrow. Rinse and repeat for Sunday
Thanks, one madman here :p

PSA: Check to see if Auto Limit Burst is turned on from the options screen at the Home menu. If it is on, turning it off will fix all in-battle crashes that are occurring.

I can't even finish a battle without crashing now :(

Finally got my 1st TM

From combining 20 Rizers lol

No crashes here. On android.

No crashes here either. I havent turn Auto Limit on since doing ES Entrance my lb skills aint ready. So try to do what Lyrian writes.

Slaythe

Lots of crashes too.

While fighting the frost dragon.

But I did kill him eventually. The good part is it let me keep the orb when it crashed.

I would have been mad otherwise.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Weird...no crashes here so far but i havent played that much. Maybe its something that only affects the iOS version right now ? They need to fix that asap.

Yogg

But Zidane might get boosted in a few weeks, your CoD would've had DW + 2 rising sun. :eek:

Congrats nonetheless!

Well CoD is not getting 6* very soon on global and she won't be able to equip materias until then, so I'd rather have fun now and stay sane with a fuse, than go for 100%. Plus I have quite the backlog of TMs to farm already :D

Next up is Hayate x3 to give that sweet cowl to CoD !

Slaythe

I yolo'd one ticket and got Lenna.

I guess WoL is not for me. I'm fine with that.

Lenna is legit right ? I guess she'll replace my Fina.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Why noth both?
I pulled Vivi, Kain, Fran :p Just for fun, not saving tix til this banner is going on.

No, I just find it kind of funny. This is pull 11 and I have yet to get a banner one. Where Tellah or Lenna would be massive upgrades for me.

It's just the sort of irony that happens a lot to me.

And no, I can't have both. My issue right now is my lack of DPS for Frost Dragon. I'm already fine with taking the hits without either. It's just I can't keep up before running out of mana. WOL should hopefully fix that with full break.

I am very happy it's a character I can use, more just humorous to me that the least likely to pull and the one with the least use to me in the banner, is the one I got, after pulling cecil the first day of the banner.

scarlet

No, I just find it kind of funny. This is pull 11 and I have yet to get a banner one. Where Tellah or Lenna would be massive upgrades for me.

It's just the sort of irony that happens a lot to me.

And no, I can't have both. My issue right now is my lack of DPS for Frost Dragon. I'm already fine with taking the hits without either. It's just I can't keep up before running out of mana. WOL should hopefully fix that with full break.

What's your current team?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
What's your current team?

Kefka, Rain, Bartz, Artz, Fina.

WoL is definitely replacing my Rain and it's just such a massive upgrade, it's not even funny. I just don't have anyone else who can use fire spells naturally now. So I'm grinding out Tronns to slap it on Kefka.

scarlet

Kefka, Rain, Bartz, Artz, Fina.

WoL is definitely replacing my Rain and it's just such a massive upgrade, it's not even funny. I just don't have anyone else who can use fire spells naturally now. So I'm grinding out Tronns to slap it on Kefka.

2nd bartz??

Why don't you craft fire rod?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
2nd bartz??

Why don't you craft fire rod?

Artemios.

Fire rod? I'll look into it after the weekend. Just focusing in on TMs and Esper farming with access Energy.

So begins my crafting of the Gravity Rod. ^_^

I'll summon one more time tomorrow in hopes, but I'm done after that for this banner. It will make it 12 draws then. One with Lapis, rest with tickets I got.

Is lenna really that hard to obtain?
Me and my wife already pulled her from the gatcha. Mine's 4 stars already and now working to bring her to 5 stars.
Tellah seems more easy to obtain, I've already pulled like 3 Tellahs. Still no Warrior of Light for me though.

Also, I've had a single crash so far when I was about to choose a magic for Shantotto. I'm on Android, btw.

scarlet

Artemios.

Fire rod? I'll look into it after the weekend. Just focusing in on TMs and Esper farming with access Energy.

So begins my crafting of the Gravity Rod. ^_^

Crafting fire rod is easier than Tronn and you can use fira too

Me and my wife already pulled her from the gatcha. Mine's 4 stars already and now working to bring her to 5 stars.
Tellah seems more easy to obtain, I've already pulled like 3 Tellahs. Still no Warrior of Light for me though.

Also, I've had a single crash so far when I was about to choose a magic for Shantotto. I'm on Android, btw.

My 1st two pulls were Lenna and in 23 pulls this banner I had 4 Lenna.

Gotta get that magi staff one day

chrono01

I pulled a duplicate Exdeath before her. For me, she's might as well be a rainbow crystal.

I doubt I'll ever see a rainbow crystal ever lol.

Anyway, what's the deal with Locke in this game?
He's a thiefadventurer, yet he can wield a greatsword AND a shield. That's baffling and amazing at the same time.

Falk

that puzzling face
I seem to have narrowed down the crashing to when having Chizuru as a friend party member. But that could also be attributed to almost always having Chizuru as a friend party member (lol)

Finally collected 80 hearts. Would like to say it was completely not worth it by virtually any scale of grindiness.

edit: have some struggle-tier humor

why is Kain so terrible

Malakhov

Banned
No crashes here. I just got a second WoL here which kind of bummed me out, I'd like a fighter like CoD or Chizuru to replace Laswell in my party as I already have Garland, WoL, Tellah and Lenna.

Now I'm at the point to awaken all my units but I'm missing sacred crystals and holy cristals, only have one of each.

May I ask where I can get those?

Falk

that puzzling face
Vortex -> Vortex of Desires -> Chamber of Awakening.

The old consensus leaned towards INT for Sacred and ADV for Holy but the rates may or may not (e.g. placebo all around) have changed since the patch(es)

scarlet

Any use of having two of the same units? I have two WoL, any advantage like fusing them or anything else?

Unless you're farming for TM, merging your low level TM WoL isn't worth it.

IMO you just need one tank and healer, the rest are mage and/or your physical attacker.

and you need 10 sacred crystals from 4* to 5*

Xion86

I'm getting a lot of crashes after the update, anyone else?

Specifically in battle.

Yup, on my iPad the Colosseum is pretty much unplayable for me now. Have to use my phone for that.

Crazy how you didn't get Leena chrono :( I did a one off pull yesterday and got a 5* one. I got so many this banner I fused them all and she's at 73.6% with no TM grinding! I really need a tank though :(

Sacred Crystal farming day for me today.

Malakhov

Banned
Unless you're farming for TM, merging your low level TM WoL isn't worth it.

IMO you just need one tank and healer, the rest are mage and/or your physical attacker.

and you need 10 sacred crystals from 4* to 5*
Got you, thanks. So I'm good with tellah, lenna, WoL, garland and laswell so far until I can replace laswell with better.

dennism

crashes everywhere for me as well, mainly happened when you just auto i think

probably the auto happens too fast before some data is suppose to be sent/receive

jwhit28

Haven't had any crashes this morning, and pulled 2 Lenna's.

EDIT: I am noticing a long pause whenever I finish a dungeon though.

Kouriozan

Hmm, I'll probably pull for Zidane rates up IF it's only 3 characters banner since I only have 1, otherwise it's not worth the trouble.
Of course once we start getting trust moogle, Zidane will eat tons of 'em.

EDIT : neat, I just got the gold trophy for gifts given (10,000).

Valentus

I think I used up all my luck

GM26Gbe.png

Nice pulls, the magic of 10+1 is here it looks like xD

Sorry, I should have said is Miyuki instead of just she. I already knew that Shantoto's role is to be TM grinded ad nauseam so her delicious MAG +30% can power up superior mages (I have Kefka).

It seems like Sakurafubiki will do very nicely on my Chizuru, but is Miyuki herself any good? I'm guessing I won't have use for her as a unit, seeing as I already have Chizuru, Firion, Vaan, and Cecil. Am I wrong?

If I can figure out how to set up macros in Nox then I think my first TM farm party will be Miyuki, Cecil, Shantoto x3. Afterwards, I'll do Golbez, Luna, Luna, Chizuru, Kain or Sabin.

Miyuki is very average with all the new units. Only care to use it for the katana.

Time for the big fuse !

Alright ! I've got a very happy CoD now :D

Congratz!, now your CoD can throw things to innocent birds xD

two summon
Fran and Shadow.

stop.

i think i used my luck in other gacha games and now i only got to get all the worst unit.

The luck is in the 10+1, not in single peasant pulls.

Used three tickets:

Tellah (Again)
Sabin
Russell

JUST GIVE ME A DAMN LENNA! 16 pulls on this thing and not a single Lenna!

Again, TRY 10+1 PULLS, NOT SINGLE ONES

I yolo'd one ticket and got Lenna.

I guess WoL is not for me. I'm fine with that.

Lenna is legit right ? I guess she'll replace my Fina.

Very legit, is the best white mage in the game now (until garnet comes, but is not worth your money because is base 4star and her abilities are not worth pull for a 4star)

scarlet

Nice pulls, the magic of 10+1 is here it looks like xD

Miyuki is very average with all the new units. Only care to use it for the katana.

Congratz!, now your CoD can throw things to innocent birds xD

The luck is in the 10+1, not in single peasant pulls.

Again, TRY 10+1 PULLS, NOT SINGLE ONES

Very legit, is the best white mage in the game now (until garnet comes, but is not worth your money because is base 4star and her abilities are not worth pull for a 4star)

4* no curaja and espers deal more damage?

Does anyone still using espers for damage?

Amarant is quite interesting. But I already have a tank, might try for curiousity.

anyone know what units will be in the next boosted unit event?

I am considering skipping trying to get WoL... I got the other 2 and I am afraid I will just be getting the same units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom