• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Ah what the fuck, used the 300 lapi ticket.

Firion.

82hd6.jpg

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
This was your fate :lol
Gratz on your lucky pulls!
They were 500 Lapis pulls though. It hurts the cheap side of me a bit.

But holy shit. What luck. More so if she is really getting that 6*.

Guess I'm saving now for the rest and awaiting the Zidanne Banner.

Lyrian

Whenever I'm farming materials/megacites, I'm always looking for Lockes first before everyone else (which is 90+% of the time).

Lyrian

Ok, word on Lenna is that her 6* has not been formally announced, but the sprites for her upgrade (as shown on last page) has been datamined. So, she is "soonish" in JP, whenever the devs get around to announcing her upgrade.

CCIE

Banned
There has been speculation on Lenna for awhile now. Would be great if I didn't HAVE to have Refia. Kefka is another I've heard chatter on. I'm seriously wondering why FFIX has gotten the shaft to date. Same goes for XII.

You have to think BALTHIER would be money in the bank

Kouriozan

Ok, word on Lenna is that her 6* has not been formally announced, but the sprites for her upgrade (as shown on last page) has been datamined. So, she is "soonish" in JP, whenever the devs get around to announcing her upgrade.
So that would make her the first base 3* healer to get a 6* awakening, meanwhile Garnet is base 4* and no 6* in sight, heh.

Slaythe

I used 10 tickets and got literally nothing.

I got Vivi, I guess. I mean he's whatever but I'm glad I could complete my FF9 collection.

I'm between "never pulling again" or "might as well waste tickets when i get one". Not sure what I'll do.

What do you guys do with duplicates of like Golbez, Tellah etc? I made the dumb decision to pull a few more times and now I have 4 Tellahs. Don't even think I need him cause I have an Exdeath and Kefka as well. Also not really sure who my party should be...

I've been running: Rain, Lasswell, Fina (going to be replaced by Lenna, just need to level her up), Exdeath and Sabin (feel like I should replace him but not sure who). Other units I have: Kefka, Locke (thinking replace Sabin with Locke once he is leveled?), Shantoto, Rydia, Cyan , Luna, Vivi, Clyne, Galuf, Golbez. Don't have a tank at all unfortunately. Keep trying to pull for Warrior of Light but I am giving up lol. have 5 tickets left.

jwhit28

What do you guys do with duplicates of like Golbez, Tellah etc? I made the dumb decision to pull a few more times and now I have 4 Tellahs. Don't even think I need him cause I have an Exdeath and Kefka as well.

You could grind with all 4 Tellahs together to get his mastery faster.

Falk

that puzzling face
Hooray more MP? D:

(More MP is better than nothing don't get me wrong but I'm not grinding that over 100-stat weapons, etc)

scarlet

What do you guys do with duplicates of like Golbez, Tellah etc? I made the dumb decision to pull a few more times and now I have 4 Tellahs. Don't even think I need him cause I have an Exdeath and Kefka as well. Also not really sure who my party should be...

I've been running: Rain, Lasswell, Fina (going to be replaced by Lenna, just need to level her up), Exdeath and Sabin (feel like I should replace him but not sure who). Other units I have: Kefka, Locke (thinking replace Sabin with Locke once he is leveled?), Shantoto, Rydia, Cyan , Luna, Vivi, Clyne, Galuf, Golbez. Don't have a tank at all unfortunately. Keep trying to pull for Warrior of Light but I am giving up lol. have 5 tickets left.

Why don't you replace Sabin with Kefka? Use 2 mages.

If Lenna and Kefka both get 6*, I feel like I get to sit pretty then.
Same here. With Cecil, Chizuru, Firion, Vaan, Kefka and Lenna I have three certain 6* and three highly likely.

I doubt Vaan will suddenly jump up to compete with Thunder God Cid and Co. but he could still be very nice at 6*. Kefka would get even better than he already is and would hopefully be able to compete with Exdeath and his ilk (who are other top tier BMs in Japan?). Lenna could learn Arise/Raise (natural dualcast would be amazering, but I'm not going to get my hopes up).

Eidjinn

So today I got my Locke to lv 80 and my CoD to lv 74 which of this units should be my leader?

And right now I am leveling up Kefka and Lenna, Kefka is in Lv 52 with 4* star and Lenna is still in Lv 26 with 3* star.

I still have problem with Europa and the Dark Chimera in Farplane.

.n_n.

Kefka! He's awesome against 90% of colosseum! The other bosses are beatable by using one Vaan with Full break (40% more damage!) and spamming Kefka's Hyperdrive!
Cod's barrage helps... a lot.

Trial 2-2 Great Demon is when things starts to get spicy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3JKtP4B9Xw

Thats because the trial are 5 battles to clear

But because Gumi is so fucked up that gives us units before content, its more likely that we got lightning and the Tactics units before trial 2-2 and so this trial will be a piece of cake probably too.

That is cool. I don't know if I'll have time enough to lv up my characters for that, but good to know that this guys's team is "average" (Neogaf average, haha!)

This discussion of TM's gave me another doubt: If I have two Golbez, isn't it be better if I level up both tm's to get two Meteors?
Or tm 100% means I get a recipe?
2 Vaans it would be better to get two TM masterys or just get the two to 47.5% and then add one to another?

Folstern

This discussion of TM's gave me another doubt: If I have two Golbez, isn't it be better if I level up both tm's to get two Meteors?
2 Vaans it would be better to get two TM masterys or just get the two to 47.5% and then add one to another?
With rarer units you might want to keep that unit around to eventually get them to 100%. Something like Maximillian or Excalibur would be more useful in duplicates over a measly 5% that you could get farming TM for a couple of days (even if it took you an extra month to farm it). Depends on how long you think you want to play the game too. Whether or not you would need multiple Meteors depends on your team.

EDIT: Getting a unit to 100% just gives you one of the ability in your inventory.

Heng

I would suggest trying to get 2 and see how you feel once you get their TMs around 45%. I've been doing this for about half a month and I already want to stop and do something else. Luckily by tomorrow, I will have a +30 MAG material and I can start farming for esper/rank levels.

Malakhov

Banned
Ran out of energy so I'm rerolling for fun. Nice for new players, you get 3 summon scrolls including the daily deal for 300 lapis and enough lapis for 2 summons so you get 5 summons as soon as you start playing,

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Ran out of energy so I'm rerolling for fun. Nice for new players, you get 3 summon scrolls including the daily deal for 300 lapis and enough lapis for 2 summons so you get 5 summons as soon as you start playing,

Decided to do the same since you brought it up.

5 Summons.
Kain
Firion
Garland
CoD
Penolo

Lol. I stuck with my first account, where all I got originally was Bartz. When I first started and was told to reroll, I didn't know I got 10 additional tickets >_>

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Reading up on the Math of full break.

So how this game takes damage into account is by squaring it. So that 30% reduction, means that you should receive 50% less damage.

No wonder why they say Full break trivalizes everything.

Rixa

The only thing this game does more than crash nowadays is ask for an iTunes store rating. Fuck that.

It seems iOS has those problems, cause on android Iam not getting crashes, nor dont get anymore those annoying rate this game in play store pop ups. They literally fucked iOS upgrade or they didnt do it all the way.

Hopefully this means compensation :p

scarlet

It seems iOS has those problems, cause on android Iam not getting crashes, nor dont get anymore those annoying rate this game in play store pop ups. They literally fucked iOS upgrade or they didnt do it all the way.

Hopefully this means compensation :p

iOS user sacrifice themselves for free lapis for us.

Malakhov

Banned
Fucking hell! I just beat the white dragon! I told myself I'd try it for fun then got him at about 10% of life and used 100 lapis to revive my characters to finish him off.

Party consisted of:
Lvl 39 4 stars WoL
Lvl 39 4 stars Garland
Lvl 35 4 stars Laswell
Level 46 4 stars Lenna
Level 42 4 stars Tellah

Both Tellah and Lenna had cura and I used Garland's power break every chance I had and landed some sleeps on him!

Woohoo! Murasame for me!

Malakhov

Banned
Next banner will be not so great as unit wise, either pull now or save pulls for later.
Thanks, I will pull now then still hoping for one of Chizuru, CoD, bartz or Kefka and exdeath to replace Lasswell.

I'd even take Artemios at this point but now I just got the Murasame, changes the game plan a bit for a while.

desverger

The iOS bugs have been acknowledged at least. Turns out if you have a status effect at the end of a battle, you may crash. That's something that has happened to me, at least.

They've also said the "auto" reverting to melee immediately is a bug,

leehom

I want to know when we'll get cloud, tifa, catsith, aerith and sepiroth. Disappointed kain is a 4* scrub as I felt he was a important character in ff2. Dont know why, but i always enjoyed using jump in that game.

Isn't there characters from all FF minus 7 and 8 I think?

Malakhov

Banned
I want to know when we'll get cloud, tifa, catsith, aerith and sepiroth. Disappointed kain is a 4* scrub as I felt he was a important character in ff2. Dont know why, but i always enjoyed using jump in that game.

Isn't there characters from all FF minus 7 and 8 I think?

Also disappointed about Kain and especially Shadow as he was an all time favorite character for me. Shadow and Kain were the greatest characters for me.

As far as villains, I loved Sephiroth and Kefka.

Malakhov

Banned
After defeating the white dragon in what I think was just pure luck, I just leveled Lasswell and equipped him with his Murasame. Got a bit better until I get a better character to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom