• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuran

Banned
They really wont fix the Kain jump glitch that makes the game crash? Its like... his only useful ability and his also one of my main party members since I dont have any other damage making character
I actually have Kefka but I dont like him lol
. Ugh. Fix this shit Guerilla.

Add another big L to Dragoons everywhere. And here I was thinking life couldn't get bad enough for them after that FFXI nerf that made them into a complete joke lol

LOL DRG

Valentus

you know what go for it CCIE.

If you got WoL, i promise to make the most OP shadow Trust Master can make just for the Lulz. That includes dual weild, Excalibur, Sakurafubiki, Ribbon, the other ring, barrage, blade mastery, the scarf that i dont remember, and all the shitty sonic friends!

And i will put it as a leader friend for a month.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I obviously agree about finding the right balance, which basically means targetting the right banners for pulls.

But I was not comparing the hero ring farm to the hyper wrist farm, I was comparing the hero ring farm to the gravity rod farm. Reddit has been downvoting any comment that suggested that event was "not that bad" for the last 2 weeks, saying the time would be better spent getting more hero rings.

So grinding for +9 MAG now is bad, grinding for +0/2 ATK and further use in many months is good. It's just silly. As a bonus, you can still farm hero rings now, you can't get the rod anymore.

For the gains, they aren't wrong about that. I don't really follow Reddit, so I'm unsure about the process. But energy would be better spent on Hero Rings. A single one will increase your characters MAG greater than the Rod, on top of the additional stats. It is a trivial upgrade in comparison.

And if we take the energy calculations into account. Min, you probably spent around 900 to 1000 on the rod, using Advance Vortex and averaging a 1.333 drop rate. Which is higher than what I got. I never got an additional heart in my first 30 runs. With the same energy, they would have been around 100 Fire/Ice Mega crystals(Average is 0-2 per run, So 1 per run). That's enough for 5 rings.

This also doesn't take into account the Rod will be completely replaced, while you do need to farm Hero Rings, for the more advance version of them anyways.

I'm not sure of the atmosphere of the forum since I rarely post or read(When they have patch notes). But with efficiency, the Rod is an extremely poor upgrade. The only benefit to it is, it's limited time and we do not know when it can be upgraded.

chrono01

I JUST WENT AND PULLED WARRIOR OF LIGHT!!!! (4*) (single 500 lapis ticket). Hold me. I can't explain how I'm feeling haha :D :eek: (I'm so sorry CCIE :(). Got a screenshot on my phone. I'll be putting him up as my new shared hero instead of Kefka.

Done.
Nice job, congrats!

Pulled a Tellah to join my army of Tellahs(I have 6).
Same here. 3x Tellah. :/

Mehhh.

Cp_Pd7nWgAA1om_.jpg
I don't believe in these "rate-up's". I know some people have gotten lucky, but I've done 21 pulls (tickets and a bit of Lapis) on the current banner, and received 3x Tellah out of it. Not a single Lenna, who is all I wanted, since I knew WoL wasn't going to be mine anyway.

Regret.

Wait people have using up their tickets?!
Yes, using them up and feeling despair.

This game hates me. It's given me nothing good out of the last 20+ summons I did, and with how slow Lapis is being earned, I won't receive many pulls for upcoming banners. I'm hoping to do a 10+1 on Lightning's banner but it won't go beyond that. I won't buy Lapis, since that would be supporting Gumi. I refuse to do so, until they prove to me that they learned their lesson from Chain Chronicle.

CCIE

Banned
Well, I will YOLO pull tomorrow since I am back to being ticketless again. Knew I shouldn't have done that. Damnit, damnit, damnit!!!!

Lyrian

Not a single Lenna, who is all I wanted, since I knew WoL wasn't going to be mine anyway.

Lenna is 3* base. You will trip over her pulling for another unit in a future banner rather easily.

TheChillyAcademic said:
Wait people have using up their tickets?!

Nope, not here. Kind of glad that I can't see how many tickets I have readily anymore. After all, I only have **click** 16 .... rare... tickets... /twitch

Stay strong, I didn't see that. Hold on until Friday.... /rocks back and forth in chair

CCIE

Banned
Mini-rant - I am so sick of pulling four star crap! With seven tickets I pulled four 4*'s - Sabin, Shadow, Edgar, and Penelo. Seriously, this game has me praying for blue crystals at this point... /End rant

CCIE

Banned
I don't understand how 2/3 of my pulls can be gold, and I cannot get the unit with a rate-up on the pull. Aaaarrrggghhhh! It defies the odds

Lyrian

This has to be explained to me.

To get a single units trust to 100, you have to fight...10,000 battles?

Outside of Trust Moogles (which are not yet released on Global), that's the only way to get to 100.0% trust, outside of fusing dupes.

1000 tenths of a percentage point * 10% chance for a percentage point gain per dungeon = 10,000 dungeons/explorations.

Complete insanity, outside of using macros to complete. Then there is Rixa's attempt to manually achieve a TM farm. Major props for the effort there.

Lyrian

/grumbles about the 5x FP not being in effect, albeit advertised in the news today.

More compensation lapis, please.

CCIE

Banned
Oh well, I have 1000 lapis, and we get two more of the Summer Bundles. Maybe I will just YOLO pull every summon ticket from now on since the game wants to feed me tons of crap anyway.

Malakhov

Banned
I don't believe in these "rate-up's". I know some people have gotten lucky, but I've done 21 pulls (tickets and a bit of Lapis) on the current banner, and received 3x Tellah out of it. Not a single Lenna, who is all I wanted, since I knew WoL wasn't going to be mine anyway.

I do believe its working. I got two WoL and a ton of lenna and tellah. Nothing else besides scrap. And what I want the most is a chizuru, cod or Kefka...

CCIE

Banned
Chrono, in what is now going on 60 pulls I got Lenna once... only once. So I understand where you are coming from. I'm not pulling for anything more than a 3* unit ever again.. Even then, it's simple luck of the draw

Daaaayyyuuummm

CCIE i am sorry bout your luck but good on youbfor taking it in stride

Still holding my 10 tickets and thinking i should just hold onto them

I shpuld count my blessings

I have Cod, Cecil, Firion, Lenna, Artemios, and Roselia

Locke is maxed and I have several of my FF6 faves

I dont really need any more characters but i dont have a FB unit. I should just save my shit till FFT or an FF6 update

CCIE

Banned
I'm going to have my hubby summon for me from now on... I need a drink. Deep breath... I have a good team, and tanks are over-rated. I don't need one.

Maledict

Doesn't she have the same so growth as most units - growth type 4?

And on the plus side, I just beat Demon Chimera using Tellah (4*), Lenna (5*), Artemios (5*), Chizuru (5*) and Rain (5*). Using Tellah as my support character with Barblizzara and Barfira, and having a second heal made it possible to live through his massive attacks. Must say the guide on beating him is wrong - he continued using the big AE effects throughout the fight, and at the end he used a huge Icestorm effect that caused an absolute ton of damage.

But huzzah, second trial done. Now bring on the damn bow for Artemios...

chrono01

I do believe its working. I got two WoL and a ton of lenna and tellah. Nothing else besides scrap. And what I want the most is a chizuru, cod or Kefka...

Chrono, in what is now going on 60 pulls I got Lenna once... only once. So I understand where you are coming from. I'm not pulling for anything more than a 3* unit ever again.. Even then, it's simple luck of the draw
It seems like we're both cursed then. :(

Kouriozan

Next unit to get Full Break is Agrias, she's also base 4* too, at least she gets a skill that is slightly less powerful than Barrage (3x100% attack)
Also, I'm sorry for the bad luck you guys are getting, it's easy to get hyped and wanting to pull after someone get an amazing one.

Folstern

Fuck im gonna shoot for Agrias

Yeah WOL is technically better but im shooting for beloved characters

I dont care it the content will technically be tougher as a result
I feel the same. I want to make a mix of FFT/FFXII characters and run with it as long as I can. Playing the power creep game is boring. Nothing but copy and paste teams and strats.

I don't have a WoL either, but then again I've had poor luck with this banner. I used at least 5 rare tickets and I haven't gotten any of the boosted banner summons.

This has actually been my luckiest banner. I got 2 of the featured summons this time around. Got a 3 Tellahs and on my 14th pull I finally got Lenna. The other banners I've only managed to pull one (Hayate and Golbez). Did get my Kefka off banner though thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom