• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

125 because I was getting really tired of having to clean out my inventory every day. Now, I just have to do that every other day, lol.

Aurizen

Hmm, what's your closest 3 now?

I think Crushing Conqueror, God of War are the easiest 6 trophies.

My 3 closest is forger of bonds which is at 40800/100000, I don't forge much or craft. or awaken much units. I'm trying to get to 1 million max I had was 362353.

Malakhov

Banned
Why is this game so addicting. I have to use the restroom excuse every 2 hours at work to be able to go and use my energy to maximize it and not let it sit there...

scarlet

Takes the five of them to lvl 15? And afterwards for maxing out the 2* you also used the ADV? How many rounds?

NRG is so precious, feeling guilty using 15 NRG to level 1* lol

1* to 2* needs 5k exp (1 minituar)

Using ADV, you instantly maxed 5 units in a single run and you can awaken them to 2*.

Easy way for Ihe awakening and gil trophies

Depends on your priorities, you can't chase those trophies while farming for others.

Malakhov

Banned
1* to 2* needs 5k exp (1 minituar)

Using ADV, you instantly maxed 5 units in a single run and you can awaken them to 2*.

Easy way for Ihe awakening and gil trophies

Depends on your priorities, you can't chase those trophies while farming for others.

And how much exp does it require to max a 2* from lvl 1 to lvl 30 after awakening it prior to selling it?

Rixa

I only run a macro in the evenings for the most part. Wish they'd fix the 5xFP, hopefully tonight, and I will begin to grind the crap out of it again. I am at almost 20% on Barrage, and Ribbon, 18% Katana Mastery, and a little over 12% on DH and MAG+30%. It's going to take awhile.

Major props to Rixa for not only grinding it out, but doing it all by hand. I don't think I could do that.

Yeah, I don't think I could do what Rixa did. Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll be able to use Nox either since it still runs like crap on my computer after playing around with it and is basically unusable. Looks like a slow, painful TM grind for me. Please add a macro function Gumi!

Thank you :). Sidenote, few mins ago my Firion got new toy.
Screenshot_20160817-101138.png
That means, Chizuru also got new but used toy (Murasame).

How. How can you do this trust mastery junk???? Over the weekend I was doing it for a bit while watching a couple movies. My guys are around 4%. I just can't even.

The worst part is, I want these trust masteries more than anything!

Heng

How. How can you do this trust mastery junk???? Over the weekend I was doing it for a bit while watching a couple movies. My guys are around 4%. I just can't even.

The worst part is, I want these trust masteries more than anything!
You'll either need patience or learn how to macro. No other way unless you wait for TM pots or just naturally gaining it while playing.

Rixa

^^ Grats :)

I yoloed 3rd Kain, 2nd from this banner. Few more and I can grind one Gungir, tho I dont know who to give it :D. So maybe not...

Razmos

Did another pull, holy shit it's gold! "lol can you imagine if it was Shadow again?"

*congratulations* It's Shadow *congratulations*

mrw_my_friend_told_me_game_of_thrones_wouldnt_air_until_the_following_week-51696.gif

UrSuLeTzU

I pulled like 20-ish times for him, not that bad actually. I also got a harem of 6 Lenna's, 2 Tellah's, a couple of Luna's, the mandatory 2 Shadows and like 3 Bediles among other crappy units like Penelo and Fran. Still I'm super excited since I had no tank and let me tell you, killing The Frost Dragon with Artemios(without killer bow) and 3 mages without cheer was hell. He can equip like EVERYTHING in the game and FB is just amazing to have, specially on a tank :D

Xion86

Setting up a macro on NoX to run earth shrine with my 5 Luna's.

Barrage will be mine!

Had 3 Lunas I think and fused them together lol :(

I gave NoX a go for a first time, but the game ended up freezing sometime in the night. Was fun to play around with though :). I got half a rank with it last night.

And nice one UrSuLeTzU!! :D

scarlet

Looking at my units. I only have 7 that I could use as my main team. Exdeath, Lenna, Tellah, Locke, Celes, Chizu and WoL.

Really need 1-2 physical attackers.

Rixa

How long did it take?

And you did it 24/7 except dailies?
I started 8th of July.

I didnt do anything while sleeping, getting roughly 2.3% TM per day. Some days more some days less. Manually doing Average is around 40-50 days / 2.0% - 2.3% per day.
But otherwise it was all to TM except dailies. Going to start 3rd Island this week, got 8 ranks. Started from 42 and now at 50.

Boring as hell and sometimes it feels that I wont get any % at all. Forexample I had streak of 15 runs when I got total of 2 x 0.1% TM. I was like wtf rng gods have you done to me.

Xion86

I started 8th of July.

I didnt do anything while sleeping, getting roughly 2.3% TM per day. Some days more some days less. Manually doing Average is around 40-50 days / 2.0% - 2.3% per day.
But otherwise it was all to TM except dailies. Going to start 3rd Island this week, got 8 ranks. Started from 42 and now at 50.

Boring as hell and sometimes it feels that I wont get any % at all. Forexample I had streak of 15 runs when I got total of 2 x 0.1% TM. I was like wtf rng gods have you done to me.

It's paying off! Can't believe you did it though. I've got 5 Shantottos so might give it a go sometime hmm. I fused the Lunas I had together so that's a shame, oh I have duplicates of Kefka and Golbez too though.(oh I use your ExDeath when he pops up stll :) ).

bonkeng

I started 8th of July.

Damn now i wish i did it earlier. That shiny new Excalibur looks so sweet.

And 2 of your Shantottos are also almost done. Nice!

Adeptrain

Ok, so after playing non-stop since yesterday, I'm officially addicted...ㅜㅜ,
Anyway, I spent my whole saved up google play account balance on this game, so I'm in it for the long haul! Anyone that has space on their friend list, please add! Thank you :)

Kouriozan

Ok, so after playing non-stop since yesterday, I'm officially addicted...ㅜㅜ,
Anyway, I spent my whole saved up google play account balance on this game, so I'm in it for the long haul! Anyone that has space on their friend list, please add! Thank you :)

Welcome, added you since I'm also super active.
80 consecutive days and counting :)

l7ZtXtRl.jpg

By the way, I got a few spots open on my friend list : 464,761,570

Made a bonhead move. Saw I had 20 tickets and got mad that I didn't get WoL. Guess what? 5 tix left. Notables include 2 Zidane, 2 Kain, 2 Lenna, 1 Tellah.

That's it y'all. I dun goofed. Least I got the best TM ppl but seriously man, got trolled with a Celes 4star and Kain 4star. I need to find like a tutorial on Nox and start grinding

bonkeng

Welcome, added you since I'm also super active.
80 consecutive days and counting :)

l7ZtXtRl.jpg

By the way, I got a few spots open on my friend list : 464,761,570

Added both you and Adepth.

Made a bonhead move. Saw I had 20 tickets and got mad that I didn't get WoL. Guess what? 5 tix left. Notables include 2 Zidane, 2 Kain, 2 Lenna, 1 Tellah.

That's it y'all. I dun goofed. Least I got the best TM ppl but seriously man, got trolled with a Celes 4star and Kain 4star. I need to find like a tutorial on Nox and start grinding

2 Zidanes is a great consolation prize.

Might as well go all in with that 5 tix, seeing you no longer need to pull on ff9 banner.

Ill gladly take your Celes :(

Kouriozan

Tempted to switch my friend leader to Chizuru since mages aren't that useful yet and I'm not even using Exdeath in my main team anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom