• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

Ah. Some of those I got from the friend point summon thing, not Rare Tickets. Is it going to matter a ton if I just want to play it for the story stuff?

For story, it won't matter.

But for Trials and Colosseum, you'll have a very hard time beating them.

So rerolling will benefit you in the long run. Try getting Warrior of Light or Chizuru when you're rerolling, as they are the best and most difficult to get currently in global. The rest of the top tier units will come to you eventually.

Razmos

Another fucking shadow! That's like 4 in a row lol
giphy.gif

Falk.jpg

Rixa

Unannounced challenge accepted!

I think I can (eventually) beat that damage number with my Rydia. Further motivation for my project, as I work to deduce the mechanics of the esper damage formula.

Current high damage score on my 3* Rydia: 437,996 damage with Shiva (not maxed). Stupid Earth Shrine boss has 50% lightning resistance, ruining Ramuh's day.
Still, its funny to see a RESIST pop up on the screen along with over 200k damage in tiny print, lol.

I like where this side project is going :)
Heh, sad thing is that getting Esper ready takes some turns / battles.

Do you think you have a space for me, that ExDeath looks nasty.
.n_n.
Kinda hard to toss fr if I dont know your ID :). Easier that way cause I dont know who the randoms are who sent fr to me.
Can i play too?!?!?!?!

Focus + Ultima:

I wonder what will happen if i get another MAG+30%...

Edit: Surely, if Rixa shoots an Hyperdrive with 4 MAG+30% that thing will be atomized to nothing xD

Just playing lil more, Focus + Grand Cross (LB):
Definitely going to test Kefka when its maxed :).

Bork

Neo Member
Hey y'all! Got myself pretty darned hooked on this game, have a nice maxed Chiz with 313 attack on share and have 4 spots open for buddies - 310,752,313 - I play and gift daily :D

Quick question on Garland who I pulled in the raft of Shadows hunting for the elusive WoL :'( ... he gets Double Hand stock at 5* lvl 80 I believe, but what I understand nerf to Global TM stacking, would that mean that even adding one Double Hand from Bartz wouldn't count?

Xion86

Hmm can't decide on my TM farming team..

5 Shantottos
4 Shantottos and Luna
3 Shantottos, Luna, Kefka
3 Shantottos, Luna, Golbez
2 Shantottos, Luna, Golbez, Kefka

decisions...(this is Rixa inspired).

Anyway, today is Sacred Crystal farming time to awaken Warrior of Light then max him to 80. Then to take on the Frost Dragon.

Nohar

Thank you all. I opened beer for this. The project started 8th July and finished 30mins ago. Some crazy grinding, dont do it, there is a chance that you lose your sanity :p.

I purged inactive players from my list and have 9 open slots.

I will add people in first come and so on. Razmos what is your ID and are you Celegus on my flist, if not will add you too ID pls if not in fl).

Hi! If you still have some free rooms in your friend list, I would be thankful if you could add me please!
My ID is 125.175.428.

I have Exdeath with 215 MAG. Heh, at least he can clear the EXP dungeon by himself if you need that.
Sent a request to Razmos by the way.

leehom

Desert exploration is starting to get to me. First five runs netted zero fire megacrysts. Sixth run I finally got two. What's with the atrocious drop rates after the update? Before I would get 1-3 almost every run.

Heng

Hey y'all! Got myself pretty darned hooked on this game, have a nice maxed Chiz with 313 attack on share and have 4 spots open for buddies - 310,752,313 - I play and gift daily :D

Quick question on Garland who I pulled in the raft of Shadows hunting for the elusive WoL :'( ... he gets Double Hand stock at 5* lvl 80 I believe, but what I understand nerf to Global TM stacking, would that mean that even adding one Double Hand from Bartz wouldn't count?
There's no way to tell for sure if Garland's double hand will stack with the material, but someone on Reddit said characters with natural -Killer abilities can stack with the same -Killer material. Hopefully it can at least stack with 1 otherwise he would fall behind the other physical DPS.

Bork

Neo Member
There's no way to tell for sure if Garland's double hand will stack with the material, but someone on Reddit said characters with natural -Killer abilities can stack with the same -Killer material. Hopefully it can at least stack with 1 otherwise he would fall behind the other physical DPS.

Think I'll wait for some poor soul to farm a DH TM and test before I commit to the grind! Honestly I think the 2nd hardest thing in this game behind Frost Dragon is deciding on the TM farm team..

bonkeng

Think I'll wait for some poor soul to farm a DH TM and test before I commit to the grind! Honestly I think the 2nd hardest thing in this game behind Frost Dragon is deciding on the TM farm team..

Except you need to wait at least 6 months for someone to test Garland can equip that Doublehand Materia. He has no ability slot in his 5* form.

Bork - I'm working on it right now... I can put DH on either Chizuru or Garland would be my guess.

CCIE - Doublehand + Blade Mastery will make your Chizuru a monster. But take note that Doublehand does not give bonus to Hero Ring. So craft a Hyper Wrist for Doublehand's bonus.

Bork

Neo Member
Except you need to wait at least 6 months for someone to test Garland can equip that Doublehand Materia. He has no ability slot in his 5* form.

Ahhh.. well that makes my TM farm decision easier! Guess I should have checked these little details first :)

I hate you :(

I need a new physical attacker or mage to replace Lasswell and been pulling since last week and have NOTHING to show for it...

2nd best unit in physical attack...

Well, yes I saw the unit ranking page. But it seems that she's one of those late bloomers.

I need an aoe physical attacker right now.

Sup bros

About to daily pull with todays ticket and open up some space on my friends list for you Newbies

746, 132, 519

Max Locke should help you guys catch up on your treasure hunting ;)

bonkeng

Ahhh.. well that makes my TM farm decision easier! Guess I should have checked these little details first :)

You should farm Doublehand though. If Garland ends up not being able to equip it, your Bartz can.

It's not as good as Dual Wield, but it's still great. It gives you 50+ atk bonus if you have the best attack gear currently.

CCIE

Banned
I am farming DH, and another down the line. And yes, DH plus Blade Mastery is my short term play so thanks for the information on using HyperWrist instead of HR.

And I drew Queen, Rem, Chiz, and Cecil this morning on the Japanese server. That's not too shabby, is it?

Zalasta

Does anyone know whether using abilities, spells, LB, esper and steal in colosseum count towards the trophy? Also, does using items and curative spells outside of combat during exploration count?

Celegus

Does anyone know whether using abilities, spells, LB, esper and steal in colosseum count towards the trophy? Also, does using items and curative spells outside of combat during exploration count?

Not sure about the second, but using skills and whatnot in Colosseum doesn't count.

Malakhov

Banned
About to give up trying to pull, been pulling my daily ticket and another with 500 lapies every day now since last week and absolutely nothing worthy to replace lasswell with... And that's not counting pulling anytime I have an extra 500 lapis.

Tomorrow is my last try.

About to give up trying to pull, been pulling my daily ticket and another with 500 lapies every day now since last week and absolutely nothing worthy to replace lasswell with... And that's not counting pulling anytime I have an extra 500 lapis.

Tomorrow is my last try.

Ouch man...

Sorry to hear about how bad your luck has been

Very unfortunate. Hopefully your next pulls are good ones. They have been junk for me lately but I pretty much already have all the units I could need at this point

Just not the ones I WANT

Nohar

Which magic chests are worth using the keys on?

Since no one answered you, I will share my thoughts:
  • Barblizzara recipe (Wolfsfang Peak) is useful if you need protection against the Demon Chimera.
  • Bug Killer recipe (Kolobos Reef) is a nice ability, and may come in handy against bug bosses (assuming there are bug bosses, that is).
  • MP+10% recipe (Shrine of Decay), always useful, especially for your dedicated healer.
  • SPR+10% recipe (Kolobos Marsh), for the added resistance and healing power.

Honestly, those are the only ones which seem to be interesting to me. Your mileage may vary, and I'm interested in knowing what the other members think. Also curious to know what is the content of future silver chests.

CCIE

Banned
Hey Chilly, do you want to play Japan? No shit, I just drew Vargas, Emperor, Lenna, Charlotte, and Karl.. and some scrubs

I know you really like the Emperor

Whelp I am starting my TM farming adventure today. Shantotto x4 and Terra my Exdeath waits patiently......but not that patiently...shit is gonna take forever lol.

Zhadgon

Heh, sad thing is that getting Esper ready takes some turns / battles.

Kinda hard to toss fr if I dont know your ID :). Easier that way cause I dont know who the randoms are who sent fr to me.

Just playing lil more, Focus + Grand Cross (LB):

Definitely going to test Kefka when its maxed :).
Sorry about that forgot my Id. Is 122, 944, 657 name Zhadgon and have Locke Lv80 as leader.

.n_n.

leehom

Burned. Used all my summer bundle tickets and picked up three more tellahs and trash. I now have five tellahs, how many 30%+ MP should I TM?

Valonquar

I think the game REALLY wants me to be playing an all mage team. 2 Exdeaths, 2 Kefkas, 2 Tellah 1 Kuja and an army of shantotos in my various efforts to land a Miyuki or 2 for my Chizuru. I can has TM moogle event pls?

I think the game REALLY wants me to be playing an all mage team. 2 Exdeaths, 2 Kefkas, 2 Tellah 1 Kuja and an army of shantotos in my various efforts to land a Miyuki or 2 for my Chizuru. I can has TM moogle event pls?

Dude mage teams are legit. Chain damage from spell bursts is huge

scarlet

2 Exdeaths, 2 Kefka, 1 Vaan for full break and focus and then you're settled.

And congrats Azuran. Do you use muscle belt for your WoL?

CCIE

Banned
Wow, the amount of units you can draw in Japan is insane. I still haven't seen Lightning, Ramza, Eileen, etc... Have a roll with Tidus and Orlandu, but not much else. Another one with Vargas,Emperor, Charlotte, Rena (Lenna)

Interesting to re-roll Japan from time to time. I may keep up at it until I get my dream team

Azuran

Banned
2 Exdeaths, 2 Kefka, 1 Vaan for full break and focus and then you're settled.

And congrats Azuran. Do you use muscle belt for your WoL?

Thanks peeps.

And yeah he's rocking a muscle belt because I have no idea what else to put there and the high HP stats looks pretty nice >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom