• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that 1* or 2? I love the call back with him having Enc Half and Mug haha Where's Enc None though? Must be coming in a later star ;) Not familiar with Dark Arts or Weak but it looks as though he'd suit mages best. The question is if he's better than Shiva or Ramuh. He's certainly cooler!
I believe the odds early in a fight are 50% for each status effect (or something), but then the dragon becomes immune to that stat for the rest of the fight, with the exception of the "break" stat decreases.

So you can paralyze him once, blind him once, sleep him once, etc. But the applications themselves aren't exactly reliable.

I figured bosses only gained resistance after you successfully apply a condition. Would be kinda lame to do so regardless. How can you build resistance/immunity to something you've never been afflicted with?

Just once only because tomorrow is my birthday lol.

776443074_1041861.gif

mikemandey

Gungnir and Barrage done... Next TM grinding party:

vXyR7KF.jpg

Still not too sure what to aim for..

Probably 1 Ultima + 1 Sakurabufuki rather than 3 ultima + 2 Sakurafubuki since I don't have enough patience.. lol

chrono01

I know this is slightly off-topic, but I gave Final Fantasy Mobius a try earlier today and...let's just say I'm even more glad that Brave Exvius exists.

I decided to just use my remaining tickets, since I'm not pulling on the 9 banners.

3* Shadow
4* Russel
3* Russel

*Le Sigh*

4* Russel trolled me for a second too. When he first appeared I saw the armor and freaked out for a split second before my brain quickly processed that I was NOT looking at WoL. ;__;

chrono01

I decided to just use my remaining tickets, since I'm not pulling on the 9 banners.

3* Shadow
4* Russel
3* Russel

*Le Sigh*

4* Russel trolled me for a second too. When he first appeared I saw the armor and freaked out for a split second before my brain quickly processed that I was NOT looking at WoL. ;__;
:(

Malakhov

Banned
Wish we coul trade units with each other seeing as some of you folks are still trying for a WoL and I have gotten two and one is sitting there at lvl 1.

Plus I could get a useful character back to replace Lasswell ;)

Just finished the third island. Any date released on the fourth island? And how do you actually get lapis afterwards since finishing quests was a good income source.

chrono01

Wish we coul trade units with each other seeing as some of you folks are still trying for a WoL and I have gotten two and one is sitting there at lvl 1.

Plus I could get a useful character back to replace Lasswell ;)
I'd give you an Exdeath for a WoL. I have a duplicate of him.

chrono01

So do you, hopefully tomorrow I'll have mine and you'll have your WoL.
Haha, thanks. Best of luck to you.

The game is still early on, there's plenty of time to get these units we're after. Let's just hope Gumi is generous with the free in-game currency/tickets. I'm still a bit upset that we receive 50 Lapis per day for our dailies. It's literally half of an in-game currency, since, as far as I know, you can't do anything with Lapis less than 100. Does anyone know what Japan receives per day for their dailies?

Haha, thanks. Best of luck to you.

The game is still early on, there's plenty of time to get these units we're after. Let's just hope Gumi is generous with the free in-game currency/tickets. I'm still a bit upset that we receive 50 Lapis per day for our dailies. It's literally half of an in-game currency, since, as far as I know, you can't do anything with Lapis less than 100. Does anyone know what Japan receives per day for their dailies?

More, more than us.

Stider

Trading you say, well I do have 4 Cecil, I'm sure I could part with one or two, don't know if I have the patience to tm grind for four Excaliburs.

Malakhov

Banned
Deleted players in my friend list who havent played in the last 10 days so I have spots open if anyone cares:

Would like to have more GAF players in there.
Name is Malakhov and my leader is my WoL.

10k lapis + 2 gold tickets for tomorrow lets goooo.

My ideal situation is to get 7 Zidanes so that I can use 5 of them to grind and combine one out quickly and than after slow grind the last two with some other units.

Aurizen

Deleted players in my friend list who havent played in the last 10 days so I have spots open if anyone cares:

Would like to have more GAF players in there.
Name is Malakhov and my leader is my WoL.

I still have a ton of space myself. Guys add me!

Aurizen 445 543 659

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Need to add some more Gaffers later.

Maintenance in a bit right ? So make sure to spend your stamina before.

Maledict

Just spent my stamina farming for Fire Megacysts in zanderhal, plus Red Megacite to level up Ifit. Have to say that compared with the demon heart grind, or using Adv Experience to get Artemios up to 80, this farming grind seems like a breeze.

At what point do folks remove people from their friends list? I've been using a cut off point of 7 days not played,but don't have anyone I actually know on my list - it's all random strangers. Would a 295 attack Chizuru be useful?

Malakhov

Banned
Just spent my stamina farming for Fire Megacysts in zanderhal, plus Red Megacite to level up Ifit. Have to say that compared with the demon heart grind, or using Adv Experience to get Artemios up to 80, this farming grind seems like a breeze.

At what point do folks remove people from their friends list? I've been using a cut off point of 7 days not played,but don't have anyone I actually know on my list - it's all random strangers. Would a 295 attack Chizuru be useful?

I remove them after a week or so of inactivity.

Chizuru is always useful for me :)

Add me up if you want.

Xion86

Zhagdon, I got you - I'm Megan

Haha! Didn't realise you were Megan on my list!

Obligatory "I defeated the Frost Dragon" post

And yes, I already know I have a really OP team >_>

Well, Demon Chimera beaten, mainly thanks to my CoD doing most of the work (Rank 2* Ifrit and Beast Killer helped). I only have to bring Exdeath to level 80 and farm rank exp ad nauseum for a few weeks I guess. I also need a lot of Farplane Souls (spent those to create basic abilities for the trophies, and realized just now that I need them for MP+10%).

Last night I finally made it to Frost Dragon and tapped its ass. What should I do with Coliseum points now? I wonder if ADV tier has come out in Japan yet.

Well done to you three! good defeats :)

So got the Sacred Crystals I needed yesterday. Today is time to keep raising WoL and Garlands XP to get them to 80 and then go for Frost Dragon.

Malakhov

Banned
So new banner after this maintenance?

Edit: Oops found it:

19-Aug-2016 [JP] Unit: Amarant (5), Garnet (5), Freya (5), Lani (4)
[GL] Unit: Amarant (5), Lani (4), Zidane, Kuja and Vivi also in featured banner

Malakhov

Banned
So it's not a good banner then?
Pretty mediocre.

Wondering if I should keep pulling for one of Chizuru, Cod, Bartz, Artemios, Exdeath or Kefka or just wait it out.
I'm at the point where the content is done with and I just need to grind it out and awaken my WoL, Garland, Tellah and Lenna to 5 stars. Wont bother awakening Lasswell I think.

So how do we get lapis after the content is done with? As I wont be getting any after clearing quests anymore.

I am going to save my 10k lapis til a good banner or Lightning banner in hopes to get better units. I have no hopes of getting Lightning but I at least hope other good units are boosted as well so that I can get something worthwhile.

Malakhov

Banned
Would Tellah, Tellah, Lenna, Garland and WoL be better than Lasswell, Tellah, Lenna, Garland and WoL?

I figure I could double cast with Tellah and get that elemental chain effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom