• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
I asked but no one answered so I'll try again :(
After finishing all the continents and all content. How do we get lapis? I used to get my lapis from clearing quests and such.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
All the great pulls ? I should pull too...Gold Crystal...no it couldnt be....4* Russel....lol.

And im done with this Banner lol.
40 pulls

1 fucking zidane
4 GOLDEN CRYTALS - 4 FUCKING LANIS, WHAT THE FUCK GUMI, WHAT ARE THIS SICK GAME FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR GAME

Also i got a bunch of vivis (got firaga TM), a bunch of kriles (got Thundaga TM), a bunch of Rydias (got Blizzaga TM), fucking shadow (got Throw TM), and a Cecil, a Bartz, another firion and another miyuki.

Im done, fuck gumi, not pulling until the tactics banner.

Edit: It looks like the Zidane drop rate is even lower than Warrior of Light and Chizuru in their respective past drop rates!!!, what the hell gumi...

Shit....seems like they knew we were all waiting like wolves for Zidane.

I asked but no one answered so I'll tray again :(
After finishing all the continents and all content. How do we get lapis? I used to get my lapis from clearing quests and such.

Real money in-App purchases, Daily Quests, waiting for new content...

Malakhov

Banned
All the great pulls ? I should pull too...Gold Crystal...no it couldnt be....4* Russel....lol.

And im done with this Banner lol.

Shit....seems like they knew we were all waiting like wolves for Zidane.

Real money in-App purchases, Daily Quests, waiting for new content...
50 lapis per day, thats it? Geez, thank god I pulled Bartz wih my half daily pull since I wont be able to pull for an eternity. Wont even have enough to buy my daily summer ticket..

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I posted on reddit why this is a terrible banner to someone encouraging people to spend on it chasing a TM.

HehehehahahaHaHAHAHAHA

rugioh

Banned
40 pulls

1 fucking zidane
4 GOLDEN CRYTALS - 4 FUCKING LANIS, WHAT THE FUCK GUMI, WHAT ARE THIS SICK GAME FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR GAME

Also i got a bunch of vivis (got firaga TM), a bunch of kriles (got Thundaga TM), a bunch of Rydias (got Blizzaga TM), fucking shadow (got Throw TM), and a Cecil, a Bartz, another firion and another miyuki.

Edit: It looks like the Zidane drop rate is even lower than Warrior of Light and Chizuru in their respective past drop rates!!!, what the hell gumi...

Lmfao. I was gonna use my 250 lapis pulls, now not even sure I wanna do that

Kouriozan

I meant pure stone from Ainsel
Yep, pic of my 3rd run

5U8KwN9l.jpg

Caillou dur x2 = hard pebble x2
Pierre pure x2 = pure stone x2

Rixa

2nd run, no hard pebble for me :('

Got a weird bug, 2 exdeaths cast blizzaga and it did nothing. So a fucking belmodar almost wiped my main team lol.

Did you Libra, expecting them to be 100% resist to Blizz spells. My Exdeath Firagas did around 20k or so, didnt see exactly cause was trying to take screen pic which failed (see below) :D Ainsel isnt easy so be prepared, got those pure stones from Ainsel. Ok exp from dungeon, I can run this again while doing something else :). Not trash event.

scarlet

Did you Libra, expecting them to be 100% resist to Blizz spells. My Exdeath Firagas did around 20k or so, didnt see exactly cause was trying to take screen pic which failed (see below) :D Ainsel isnt easy so be prepared, got those pure stones from Ainsel. Ok exp from dungeon, I can run this again while doing something else :). Not trash event.

Didn't use Libra. But Isn't Belmodar weak to magic? It was my 2nd run, didn't remember what I Cast in my 1st run.

I used Heng's Locke and got 2 pebbles, but no pure stone.

Yep, pic of my 3rd run

Caillou dur x2 = hard pebble x2
Pierre pure x2 = pure stone x2

So lucky

Maledict

Have to say that end boss is an absolute ass, being so immune to my physical damage team and using a horrendous couple of spells which cause devastation. Might go use one of my keys to get BarAera and just sustain that through the right, although still no idea how to really take it down fast.

Rixa

Didn't use Libra. But Isn't Belmodar weak to magic? It was my 2nd run, didn't remember what I Cast in my 1st run.

I used Heng's Locke and got 2 pebbles, but no pure stone.

So lucky
Well those 3 aint weak to magic. Compared to Earth Shrine Belmodar (where my Exd did almost 500k with Firaga) to those same Exd did under 5%.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
My WoL is about to hit 80, but I don't wanna replace Rain.My current team has took me through thick and thin.

Fuck it, I'm going to keep going to see how many bosses I can keep downing.

H3xum

So what coliseum events should I run now that I have completed it?

What are the best drops? I have to use my 3 points to complete my daily challenges

BPBiorr

At least Firion is very good, man

Hey thanks, I just checked the wiki and he seems pretty good once he's maxed so in retrospect I'm happy that I pulled him lol.

The summon survey over at Reddit puts Zidane/Kuja/Amarant at the same rates WoL and Chiz were so I think I'll call it a day on this banner and start saving to be disappointed at not getting lightning.

H3xum

anyone who plays JP, can you explain why Cecil is so coveted?

he doesn't have any of the "breaks" and he doesn't have much in the way of attack, but, he somehow has a 12 rating?

Maledict

he doesn't have any of the "breaks" and he doesn't have much in the way of attack, but, he somehow has a 12 rating?

I thought it was because of his limit break. If you level it up to max it gives your entire team 59% magical and physical damage reduction, which is far in excess of anything else.

Valentus

Hey thanks, I just checked the wiki and he seems pretty good once he's maxed so in retrospect I'm happy that I pulled him lol.

The summon survey over at Reddit puts Zidane/Kuja/Amarant at the same rates WoL and Chiz were so I think I'll call it a day on this banner and start saving to be disappointed at not getting lightning.

i can even understand zidane because dual weild flood can break the game (thats exactly what i said before, gumi will put zidane in 4star rate difficulty drop) but amarant and kuja????

BOTH ARE GARBAGE! why put them in the same league as chizuru and WoL?

BPBiorr

I've read he really only gets good once he gets his 6* the wiki over at the ffbe Reddit has a list of all his abilities.

Valentus

857 summons so far:

Zidane 1.75%
Kuja 1.63%
Amarant 1.87%
Lani 10.62%
Vivi 14.35%

Lani has even less drop rate than lena and tellah.

This is incredible...

scarlet

857 summons so far:

Zidane 1.75%
Kuja 1.63%
Amarant 1.87%
Lani 10.62%
Vivi 14.35%

This is incredible...

Oh Wow Zidane and Kuja in the same tier of WoL and Chizuru.

Chilly, good luck with your Kuja. You need Jesus for this.

Edit: 4th run. 1 pebble, 0 stone. I guess I need Jesus too

Rixa

Artemios any good or should I trash him?

As this is constantly evolving game. I have general rule, I rather buy more Unit slots than trash units. Atleast keep 1 of every Gacha unit. If not, atleast keep those potential 5* units. You never know when Alim decides to inform that they get 6th *.

NomarTyme

40 pulls

1 fucking zidane

Goddamn sorry bro.

bonkeng

857 summons so far:

Zidane 1.75%
Kuja 1.63%
Amarant 1.87%
Lani 10.62%
Vivi 14.35%

This is incredible...

Seems like Gumi forgot to MAJOR BOOST those 3 units.

The rate of normal non banner rare summons are around 1-2% based on Altema data of 300 thousand pulls.

Valentus

Goddamn sorry bro.

Thanks. I know where i was getting into. I get my third cecil and my second bartz though, so i can get Dualhanded and 2 Excaliburs at least.

i forgot to do the 250 lapi summon LOL.

.....Vaan.

Well, i have 2 vaans now, i can get maximilian now.

I have 2 leos too, so i can get Aegis shield too.

AT LEAST MY FUCKING WARRIOR OF LIGHT WILL HAVE MAXIMILIAN-AEGIS SHIELD AND EXCALIBUR EQUIPED.

scarlet

Thanks. I know where i was getting into. I get my third cecil and my second bartz though, so i can get Dualhanded and 2 Excaliburs at least.

.....Vaan.

AT LEAST MY FUCKING WARRIOR OF LIGHT WILL HAVE MAXIMILIAN-AEGIS SHIELD AND EXCALIBUR EQUIPED

xIUP6oI.gif

Rixa

.....Vaan.

AT LEAST MY FUCKING WARRIOR OF LIGHT WILL HAVE MAXIMILIAN-AEGIS SHIELD AND EXCALIBUR EQUIPED.

Nice to have you on friendlist :p

Falk

that puzzling face
guys

i think i'm done

if you've known me from the FFRK OT I take bad pulls with a lot of humor because in the end I'm all about progression anyway and it's possible to do that in FFRK with orb grinding, etc to make up for the lack of top tier pulls.

in BE you virtually cannot progress without the right units. ive played this since day 1 and my strongest attacker is still kain, and i think farming 80 Demon Hearts just to have my magic user hit for 5% more damage basically informed me that i think it's not going to work this way for this, and while it would be a power level boost i really don't have any interest in grinding TM (automated or otherwise) on the good TMs I have (shantoto, kain, golbez) so i think it's about time i moved on

wait

1/2 cost pull? well i guess i'll try, although i feel i should just save everything to hail mary the lightning banner but 1 pull wouldn't hurt

DRICvfwl.jpg

I guess I'll keep playing!

Kouriozan

I'm reading on reddit that this event is not F2P friendly.
Whut? They even nerfed the 2 bosses for Global. (250k HP vs. 50k for Ainsel)
Sure if you started playing less than 2 weeks ago it'll be hard, but I never spent money yet and can do it, almost died twice though because I brought my leveling team.

On another news, Amarant is top tier tank until Snow! https://exviuswiki.com/Unit_Rankings
1/2 cost pull? well i guess i'll try, although i feel i should just save everything to hail mary the lightning banner but 1 pull wouldn't hurt

I guess I'll keep playing!

Gratz, you managed to break your curse!
Or it's just a fluke :p

H3xum

Am I missing something? I ran the new event and didn't find the Siren looking boss lady. Found a gold bomb but he only gave me 1 pebble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom