• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Quite the essential Banner upcoming - it looks bad but if this is the best shot at Zidane units for the next who knows how many months...hmm. Tough one...go in hard now or just wait for the Top Tier Gachas ..decisions...decisions...
Yeah going to continue 1 pull per day as long as we get tix. Then going to continue it when we get 250 daily Lapis pull :p
Wait...we are getting 250 Lapi pulls ? Now i kinda feel bad for every 500/pull i wasted so dar or the tickets i bought.

chrono01

Wait...we are getting 250 Lapi pulls ? Now i kinda feel bad for every 500/pull i wasted so dar or the tickets i bought.
Yeah, the banners were datamined a while back. The summer ticket bundles still had value though, since we got a Magic Key in addition to the summon ticket. Those keys aren't easy to make (as far as I know), so it was still a good purchase.

As for this banner, I'll be passing. I want Zidane, but literally no other character from this banner is of interest to me. :/

Celegus

I know this is slightly off-topic, but I gave Final Fantasy Mobius a try earlier today and...let's just say I'm even more glad that Brave Exvius exists.

I like Exvius way more, but I'm kind of digging Mobius as well. The UI is pretty clunky and the card upgrade system is obtuse, but I like the battle system. What didn't you like about it?

cw_sasuke

I never realized that earth shrine is huge or is it just the map event?
https://exviuswiki.com/Into_the_Abyss

Just the event map is that expanded.
Yeah, the banners were datamined a while back. The summer ticket bundles still had value though, since we got a Magic Key in addition to the summon ticket. Those keys aren't easy to make (as far as I know), so it was still a good purchase.

As for this banner, I'll be passing. I want Zidane, but literally no other character from this banner is of interest to me. :/

Crazy...and the half-off dailys are already here. Hmm...now i wonder if should go for the Summer bundle/dailys...or just both.
Dont wanna spend too many Lapis at this point so i can do a 10/11 pull on a Top Tier Banner down the line.

Nohar

King Gilkhélone and Mega Cactuars pop in the event dungeon (no idea of the %rate). I met one of each so far.

Special monsters need to be fought on sparkly zones. I don't know yet if the area in which they pop is fixed or random. You can't know beforehand if you are going to fight Bombos or the Siren-like monster.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
The exploration is actually pretty solid.

The Exp is good, 5 resource points, lots of rare spawn items you need with little filler.

Rare monsters also look like they have dedicated spawns. First sparkly is bomb, next is siren

Malakhov

Banned
Half summon daily pull! Let's give it a try...

blue cystal...meh..

BARTZ! HELL YEAH FINALLY!

Bartz, Garland, WoL, Tellah and Lenna

I'm set :)

Kouriozan

Golden Bombo isn't a rare encounter, sounds like this event is much better than the JP one. And it just gave 2 of the event material.
As always, Reddit complained for nothing :p

scarlet

We need

27 light megacryst
20 pure stone
23 hard pebble ...

For 1 stonra blade, HP +15% and burst shot

So at least 23 explorations x 15 NRG

EXP was good, almost 70K. But I used my main team :\

Azuran

Banned
Anzelm with my daily summon.

Yeah... I'm going back to Trails of Cold Steel since I just lost my motivation to play this right now.

KeRaSh

Siren cleaned my team up GG EZ style.
Not wasting my time in there again...
Also shit pulls.

/edit: The status effect crash bug is driving me nuts!

Rixa

https://exviuswiki.com/Into_the_Abyss

Just the event map is that expanded.

Crazy...and the half-off dailys are already here. Hmm...now i wonder if should go for the Summer bundle/dailys...or just both.
Dont wanna spend too many Lapis at this point so i can do a 10/11 pull on a Top Tier Banner down the line.

Tbh. I didnt expect them to be here today :D. So it was just hoping "soon" as in 1-2 months not as in 1-2 hours :p. Totally lucky guess. Mandatory 2 pulls (tix & 250) = Sabin & Fran :p

bonkeng

dammit.

Got careless and went into The Abyss with my TM team. Ainsel wiped me out.

15nrg down the drain.....

I'll be back you SoB.

Kouriozan

First run of the event got me 2 hard pebbles/1 pure stone, 2nd run 1 hard pebble/2 pure stones.
It was without Locke, 1,5 average is good enough.

Caim

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

My "birthday pull" ended up being...

IyWDjdW.jpg

!!!

So I did 25 pulls for zidane. I got 0.

But I got 2 Exdeath (Didn't have) and Garland (also didn't have.)

I really don't think zidane has an actual rate up right now or I'm lucky and unlucky at the same time.

wilstreak

i thought i don't need my WoL, but this Ainsel is dangerous for a team of full attacker. And can't even use Auto.

half pull : gold crystal Cyan (not reall excited tbh since already got WoL and Chiz)

Really not interested with this banner, but this half lapis pull seems like a good deal. Not sure what to do??

Yogg

Half price pull: 3* Anzelm
Ticket pull: 4* Luna

Meh.

As for the event, 20 stones for one 15% materia is stupid. Why the hell is gumi overdoing the mats that much on GL compared to JP ? I think I'll skip the event.

cw_sasuke

Tbh. I didnt expect them to be here today :D. So it was just hoping "soon" as in 1-2 months not as in 1-2 hours :p. Totally lucky guess. Mandatory 2 pulls (tix & 250) = Sabin & Fran :p

Yeah that was faster than expected....

PS. Did a 250pull on my old account...Shadow lol.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

My "birthday pull" ended up being...

!!!
Awesome man - congrats !!
Well and Happy Birthday :-D
Did a half-price pull.. Expecting trash.. But:

E1ulxSb.jpg

I'm in tears...
Living the dram - 250 Lapis for the incoming Uber Tank - not bad, not bad at all.

H3xum

This has to be a fluke, right? Gumi is manipulating the rates or something for the first day of half price pulls....

I just pulled a 4* Cecil :O

Valentus

40 pulls

1 fucking zidane
4 GOLDEN CRYTALS - 4 FUCKING LANIS, WHAT THE FUCK GUMI, WHAT ARE THIS SICK GAME FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR GAME

Also i got a bunch of vivis (got firaga TM), a bunch of kriles (got Thundaga TM), a bunch of Rydias (got Blizzaga TM), fucking shadow (got Throw TM), and a Cecil, a Bartz, another firion and another miyuki.

Im done, fuck gumi, not pulling until the tactics banner.

Edit: It looks like the Zidane drop rate is even lower than Warrior of Light and Chizuru in their respective past drop rates!!!, what the hell gumi...

Nohar

Required unique materials, Japan on the left, Global on the right:
Stonra Blade: 5 | 18
+15% HP: 5 | 20

The bosses who drop the mats were random in Japan, and are fixed on Global.

scarlet

Required unique materials, Japan on the left, Global on the right:
Stonra Blade: 5 | 18
+15% HP: 5 | 20

The bosses who drop the mats were random in Japan, and are fixed on Global.

2nd run, no hard pebble for me :('

Got a weird bug, 2 exdeaths cast blizzaga and it did nothing. So a fucking belmodar almost wiped my main team lol.

Add me to the list of people caught out by Ainsel in this exploration. She's really tough, spams magic and Cura isn't nearly enough. Managed to bearely wipe her out. Then retreated as I couldn't fight he actual exploration boss (didn't think to do this first or you know use lapis to revive...).

I'm thinking the idea is you're supposed to farm the hard pebbles then fight her for the pure stones she drops (she is weak to stone, I wonder what critical hits are like vs. her).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom