• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

desverger

So yeah, if you're playing on iOS and doing this exploration event, bring someone who can cure poison.

Everything in this goddamn dungeon poisons you - bats, scorpions, spiders, EVERYTHING!

If you have poison on any of your units, you basically can crash at the start or the end of every turn in combat. It really is as bad as it sounds. Prioritize getting rid of it asap.

1/2 price pull:
QW2Bynr.jpg

CCIE

Banned
Goddamnit!!! I just did a rare ticket pull (my last one), and the game crashed right after. Didn't give me a unit, and it took my ticket as well... POS

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Decided to do a daily pull.

Rydia - Is she any good? I've been reading the JPN and even at 5*, she's on par wtih Goblez it seems.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
She gets meteor and can equip robes/hats, so ends up better than Golbez at 5*

Not a terrible pull then. My mage team has been filling out.
2x Kefka
Tellah
Goblez
Rydia

I at least have two now with Base Fire, and another two with Base Lightning/Blizzard. So I can chain effectively.

Xion86

I'm a guy :D but thanks hehe *high five*, I hope it gets better. Giving it a second try now. So you all focusing on the Abyss now? Seems pretty good.

Auto'ed my way through it though :p

Dragner

the event is not worth it anyway, they inflated the materials needed compared to Japan by 2x or 3x and the prizes are not that good anyway. I felt into the gravity rod thing, did one. But now I pass. TM farming is now my full time job.

Kouriozan

I'm a guy :D but thanks hehe *high five*, I hope it gets better. Giving it a second try now. So you all focusing on the Abyss now? Seems pretty good.

Auto'ed my way through it though :p

I need to level my team and have nothing else to do so, yeah.
Around 100k exp with the metal gigantuar for 15 stamina is pretty great.

Anyone figure out the most efficient way to wipe up the bosses?

If im going to take advantage of the XP I would need to be able to clear it with as few Max LVL units as possible

Its a shame Max Units still take a piece of the XP Pie

Valentus

After 2088 pulls:

Zidane 1.87%
Kuja 1.34%
Amarant 1.53%
Lani 12.12%
Vivi 11.83%

God i hate so much that fucking axe girl...

This event is more bullshit than the final fantasy tactics event of record keeper.

I dont want to even know what are going to be Ryudomira's rates in the future...

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE GUMI

DONT
YOU
EVEN
FUNKING
DARE

Lyrian

Hi guys and girls, what's going on in here today?

/sees bonfires blazing everywhere

Oh, normal day, then. Carry on!

Grats to everyone who actually got good units on the horrible banner!

Guess I should take a pity pull then?

Xion86

Oh auto apart from Ainsel where I actually took control haha. But used Cloud of Darkness, Leena, Kefka, Garland (not maxed) and Warrior of Light (not maxed).

I got my Kuja (poor thing) and Zidane (dual wieldaskjdbsahkjbdh) and I'm done. Kuja has ONE god damn AOE BLM spell...jesus christ.

I guess he might work as a utility mage? Tellah is still better overall.

CCIE

Banned
My last free ticket, and I definitely got nothing out of it... game crashed and took my ticket, and didn't give me shit. I know, because I sorted my units by last obtained and the crappy Fran I pulled this morning with the 250 was the first unit.

Can they go back and verify that? How fast is customer support anyway? Is there a phone number, or another way to contact them than through the game?

Dragner

My last free ticket, and I definitely got nothing out of it... game crashed and took my ticket, and didn't give me shit. I know, because I sorted my units by last obtained and the crappy Fran I pulled this morning with the 250 was the first unit.

Can they go back and verify that? How fast is customer support anyway? Is there a phone number, or another way to contact them than through the game?

They should do it pretty easily. I got the same problem with FFRK some time ago and they solved it without any problem on like 2 hours.

I guess it's better to keep Cecil at maxed 3* to level up his LB, right?

can somone explain this to me?

Why stay on 3star limit break and lvl that one than move on up as fast as you can to his 5 star limit break?

I have just awaken all my units as soon as they reached max lvl. am I doing this wrong?

kswiston

Characters restart at level 1 when they evolve, however they keep all of the abilities they learned already. Thus, your Kefka would still have all of his learned magic but would have low MP and MAG due to being low level again.

I didn't know this. Maybe it would be worth maxing him out and evolving him first then. Level 1-20 is basically one adv experience run. I could get him to lv 30 pretty quickly. With gear + Thundaga and Blizzaga, he would probably still be usable until I can get him higher.

Can I redeem 10 of those energy bottles at once and have like 300 energy, or is there an energy overflow cap?

Kouriozan

Anyone figure out the most efficient way to wipe up the bosses?

If im going to take advantage of the XP I would need to be able to clear it with as few Max LVL units as possible

Its a shame Max Units still take a piece of the XP Pie

You can also escape the exploration by going back to the start (and keep item/exp/gils), if you can't do the bosses. Or use Rixa's OP Exdeath.
Edit : just tried you can't escape >.<
DONT YOU FUCKING DARE GUMI

DONT
YOU
EVEN
FUNKING
DARE

Incoming 0.1% for Lightning.

Falk

that puzzling face
This event is more bullshit than the final fantasy tactics event of record keeper.

I still think the two aren't remotely comparable.

FFRK Global followed a very, very safe rollout that mimicked the Japanese version step-for-step outside of swapping around the occasional event, changing the beginner pull and nixed collaboration events.

That's why the Tactics fiasco was such a big deal.

FFBE started out different right off the bat.

Xion86

Oh no that sucks! :( I hope they end up sorting something out for you.

Valentus

You can also escape the exploration by going back to the start (and keep item/exp/gils), if you can't do the bosses. Or use Rixa's OP Exdeath.

Incoming 0.1% for Lightning.

That would be awesome!, in japan a base 5star normal rate is 0,05% or something like that

but dont you dare to touch my 10% 3star ryudomira drop rate you fucking gumi!

DONT YOU DARE!

i have found that using barthundara to protect yourself against 10 000 volts then hammer the bosses with firaga, barrage, use esper siren to put them to sleep often.
that works well. beaten it easy like that.

when using Rixa´s exdeath its just to easy hahaha.

J0dy77

good lord 50 sacred crystals to get my team to 5 stars

this game needs to be more generous with the stamina

I've been running the awakening dungeon on the 10 stamina level and they drop a ton in there. I've had back to back runs of 3 Sacred crystals each run. The 15 stam version doesnt drop SC nearly as much.

I've been running the awakening dungeon on the 10 stamina level and they drop a ton in there. I've had back to back runs of 3 Sacred crystals each run. The 15 stam version doesnt drop SC nearly as much.

I totally agree. Running the 10 stamina one is far superior. What's even the point of the 15 one?

After running the new event dungeon a couple times I think I only have it in me to get one 15% HP.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
i have found that using barthundara to protect yourself against 10 000 volts then hammer the bosses with firaga, barrage, use esper siren to put them to sleep often.

Just nuke em. Chain up some magic and they'll go down. Or focus on one. As long as one dies the first round, you're fine.

Dragner

trying to explain Reddit that Gumi didnt fuck the rates on purpose on Zidane, that he already had base 4* rate on a 3* unit since soft launch and getting raged and downvoted to oblivion. Live in you fantasy world then...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
trying to explain Reddit that Gumi didnt fuck the rates on purpose on Zidane, that he already had base 4* rate on a 3* unit since soft launch and getting raged and downvoted to oblivion. Live in you fantasy world then...

I posted basically saying I was right, they were wrong!

Had negative 7, now at -1. LOL

Dragner

I mean, I posted the rates on the previous page, IT IS THEIR DATA, and they are now downvoting me for pointing their data as source. Ok buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom