• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Modifier.

Unsure. The Reddit wiki claims that each esper has its own modifier (which partially explains why Siren's damage is so bad). However, the wiki is not clear with what the modifier number actually means (it is not in percent form, unlike spells).

Shiva's modifier for her 2* form is listed as "1680 AoE Ice Elemental". Is that 1680%? I somewhat doubt it, as it would cause some astronomical numbers to occur. Then again, it all depends on what the formula actually is to really make that kind of assessment accurately.

Dumping the last of the energy for the night in PF. Got enough megacites to get Shiva to 35. So what did I do? Go back to Earth Shrine and run/validate another set of numbers before crashing. Only got one number left to validate, but the results are puzzling again. Damage again increases, but actually decelerated at 35. I have no idea what is causing this.

Lyrian

New verified set:

31-32 2.26% damage increase over level 31 (+9906 damage) (Max: 447902)
32-33 3.74% damage increase over level 32 (+16764 damage) (Max: 464666)
33-34 4.46% damage increase over level 33 (+20742 damage) (Max: 485408)
34-35 2.20% damage increase over level 34 (+10685 damage) (Max: 496093)

Absolutely no idea what caused the sudden drop in the increase of damage going from 34-35.

ZZZtime :)

Okay so I have Zidane (2), Bartz, Chizuru and a Celes and Kain to use Nox for trust mastery.

Any insight into whether I should have Celes for Minerva Buster or Kain for Gungnir?

Dragner

Okay so I have Zidane (2), Bartz, Chizuru and a Celes and Kain to use Nox for trust mastery.

Any insight into whether I should have Celes for Minerva Buster or Kain for Gungnir?

Gungnir is going to be really good in the future.

Right now , in JP, in the current BF event they are giving a free base 5 unit, that is pretty pretty good but...can only equip spears.

Gungnir is going to be really good in the future.

Right now , in JP, in the current BF event they are giving a free base 5 unit, that is pretty pretty good but...can only equip spears.
Nice, okay so Kain it is! I actually have two of him but my other TM have higher priority I think so screwed
Who can use Gungnir other than Kain that could be a useful unit right now?
Bartz can also equip spears I think

Vashetti

Banned
Thanks for playing FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS!

Version 1.1.1 is now available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. This update includes a fix on the following issues in the game.

[ISSUE DETAILS]

• It has been noted that on iOS, using the "AUTO" button after selecting unit abilities no longer executes the selected abilities, but executes a standard melee attack. Abilities that target allies result in the casting unit using a melee attack on the entire ally party.
  • Using the "Jump" ability in the game may cause the game to forcibly shut down.
  • Ending a battle with a status affliction such as "Blind", "Poison", etc may cause the game to forcibly shut down.
  • There has been a timer fix that causes players in certain time zones to not see certain Summon events.

BPBiorr

I got my 3rd Bartz from today's half price pull. I guess I'll be farming double hand rather then dule wield since I have yet to pull the mythically rare and elusive Zidane.

chrono01

I got my 3rd Bartz from today's half price pull. I guess I'll be farming double hand rather then dule wield since I have yet to pull the mythically rare and elusive Zidane.
I wanna say "congrats", 'cause it's Bartz and he's a good unit. Even though you have him already, I'm still going to congratulate you.

So congratulations!

I'm tempted to do a 250 Lapis pull, but I know I spent all of my luck on my Garland. Going to retire gracefully for now.

On the subject of recipes, are there are duplicates in-game, or should I just purchase all of the ones available from the shops? Alternatively, are there any recipes I should absolutely grab with my Silver Keys (the ones I received from all of those Summer Bundle deals)? I was thinking of grabbing Shell and Deshell, but again, I don't want to waste the keys on those if I later get them via a quest or as a drop from a regular chest...

Kouriozan

I was like "yay the game stopped crashing everytime against Ainsel"
Then I enter a colosseum battle and it crashes >.<

Oh and either I'm crazy or there was a slight performance improvement on iPad 4, especially while using a lot of limits at the same time.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yesterday I did a daily pull... Gold Crystal.. 4* Russel. Today daily pull.... Gold Crystal.... 4* Shadow.

lol... I think I'm done with dailys during this event.. What a bummer.

scarlet

I wanna say "congrats", 'cause it's Bartz and he's a good unit. Even though you have him already, I'm still going to congratulate you.

So congratulations!

I'm tempted to do a 250 Lapis pull, but I know I spent all of my luck on my Garland. Going to retire gracefully for now.

On the subject of recipes, are there are duplicates in-game, or should I just purchase all of the ones available from the shops? Alternatively, are there any recipes I should absolutely grab with my Silver Keys (the ones I received from all of those Summer Bundle deals)? I was thinking of grabbing Shell and Deshell, but again, I don't want to waste the keys on those if I later get them via a quest or as a drop from a regular chest...

You can get shell and deshell from espers.

chrono01

Yesterday I did a daily pull... Gold Crystal.. 4* Russel. Today daily pull.... Gold Crystal.... 4* Shadow.

:(

I've been reading about the rates, and they seem extremely low. Luck will be had by some, but generally, you're probably wise to avoid pulling right now. Even for 250 Lapis, more 1/2 pulls will come, hopefully with better odds for nice units.

You can get shell and deshell from espers.
Thanks, I'll hold off on those then.

I was thinking of maybe grabbing the MP +10% and SPR +10%, since those can have immediate use.

Rixa

At this pace, 3* Rydia will pass Rixa's half million damage total next level, at level 35.
But as I pointed out, these 2 things are really different. Another one is turn 1 skill while another one is uhm yeah lets cast it some day.
I think I did ok, even tho its dupe :p My 250 summon gave Tellah (2nd)

BPBiorr

So congratulations!

Hey thanks, I think all my decent units have been from off banner pulls.

On the topic of crashing I'm glad the update nerfed poison the app crashing effect was too op.

Azuran

Banned
Welp I got my 15th Sabin from my daily summon today (along with my 563564th Azelm yesterday) and I ended up getting so annoyed that I actually spent money for once and bought back my 500 lapis because fuck that.

scarlet

Datamined the game myself and both the Imperial Saga collab and Choco-Chocobo event aren't translated in French, but I found this.

Half-price daily pull :

iIceEJQ.png

Ngdmfc3.png

Final Fantasy 4/13/Tactics event

Uwayohh.png

Exclusive equips and 6* awakening mats

AsYjJAl.png

Exclusive materias and 6* awakening mats

hzBilrw.png

Exclusive equips and materias, 6* awakening mats

There is various banner showing 250 lapis, once per day, the very last translated banner is Dark Knight Cecil/Rosa/Edge.

Looking for the old datamine, the top 2 are spot on.

Kinda nervous about the rest.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm still wondering if I want to get the 15% HP.

It's not the event exclusive items that get me, but those Light Megacrystals. I already have way more than enough event in 15 runs. Those MegaCrystals though are used in the next 3 rings.

Dragner

6* Cecil was already on the game, there was this bug where you could see his awakening requirements for 6* So I would say IV will be soon, probably early september. Im even convinced that IV will be before XIII, it seems they are skipping the Lightning reveal banner and we will have a XIII banner (That banner is atrocious btw).

6* Cecil was already on the game, there was this bug where you could see his awakening requirements for 6* So I would say IV will be soon, probably early september. Im even convinced that IV will be before XIII, it seems they are skipping the Lightning reveal banner and we will have a XIII banner (That banner is atrocious btw).

He might end up being my first 6 star unit

scarlet

Is there a way to check quest list in game?

I have 61, 3 pending and wiki said 66 quest. Wondering what are the other 2 that I missed.

edit: got it

Maledict

Meh, forget what I said about hero ring farming. Whilst the Fire Megacrysts are really easy to get, Wolfgang Peak is an absolute ass to farm for the Ice Megacrysts. Much larger map, the magi cite isn't nearly as useful plus those stupid pysical resist tombstone mobs are present which means you can't just auto attack through it all mindlessly.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
:(

I've been reading about the rates, and they seem extremely low. Luck will be had by some, but generally, you're probably wise to avoid pulling right now. Even for 250 Lapis, more 1/2 pulls will come, hopefully with better odds for nice units.

Thanks, I'll hold off on those then.

Yup, def done for now - as a f2p i just cant burn all my resources at this point considering what units we are still awaiting. The current banner sucks, especially considering we just had WoL/Lenna and Tellah.

Also they way Gumi is manipulating and handling the rates...i feel their main goal right now is to get us to waste our orbs before they drop Lightning and co.

Just hope to get a random Zidane pull in the next months while pulling on more worthwhile banner.

PS. Congrats to Garland - he is powerful yet still underrated in 5* form imo...but his 6* will be a beast, those lovely AoE attacks.
I think I did ok, even tho its dupe :p My 250 summon gave Tellah (2nd)
Yeah - def. could be worse. Getting +30% MP down the line could be useful.

Kouriozan

Looking for the old datamine, the top 2 are spot on.

Kinda nervous about the rest.

Reddit was scared the daily pull would not be permanent because there is a limit date, I'm looking at some JP version video and it's also there.

I'm wondering if we'll have a Garnet + Freya + Charlotte + Ludmilla banner and indeed Lightning's debut will be at the FF XIII event.
Would speed up the events release a little.

Dragner

I'm wondering if we'll have a Garnet + Freya + Charlotte + Ludmilla banner and indeed Lightning's debut will be at the FF XIII event.
Would speed up the events release a little.

That makes a lot of sense, I dont see them repeating IX chars again next week from current banner and only Garnet and Freja are left.

scarlet

Done with the event. Crafted 1 stonra blade, 1 burst shoot, and only need to farm light megacryst for the HP+15%, which I probably won't craft.

Maledict

Is burst shoot worth crafting at all? Didn't seem that impressive to me compared to the existing single target damage abilities everyone comes with.

Valentus

with 57 energy you get aprox. 2,5% - 4% TM global of your party.

Like i said, its better using lapi in refilling energy that summon those fucking vivis and lanis.

Meh, forget what I said about hero ring farming. Whilst the Fire Megacrysts are really easy to get, Wolfgang Peak is an absolute ass to farm for the Ice Megacrysts. Much larger map, the magi cite isn't nearly as useful plus those stupid pysical resist tombstone mobs are present which means you can't just auto attack through it all mindlessly.
Give Kolobos Marsh a go. Smaller map and 5 gathering spots (which looking now at the map means it seems I forgot one of those existed) but there are Dark Megacryst, Ice Megacryst and Water Megacryst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom