• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

desverger

So, lets talk about the new island that's coming.

What are we actually getting, content-wise? Is there going to be a new Esper again? Are there better explorations to do? What else is there?

Also, I could've sworn there was an announcement about a new trial also hitting this Friday, but I think they went and removed it..

7 more sacred crystals, 8 more holy crystals before I can bump up my whole team to 5 stars.

soon......... oh yeah I need a ton more mystic orbs for Golby and Tellah......

do holy crystals drop more in adv vortex?

Falk

that puzzling face
Oh man. I've been logging in daily for the free NRG from facebook campaign and intending to blow it all on the new island.

Got to 202/42 and the game bugged out and won't let me claim today's 30 NRG.

RIP the dream.

Rixa

I didnt expect to get this from 250 banner as first featured banner unit.
Screenshot_20160823-111626.png
This 250 has been nice to me (Tellah dupe, Shadow!, Edgar and now Ama). Where is my mandatory Vivi? :p

scarlet

This 250 has been nice to me (Tellah dupe, Shadow!, Edgar and now Ama). Where is my mandatory Vivi? :p

Yay congrats! Now you have 2 tanks!

I want him! Now if you have Xiao, he'd be great

Dragner

I like Amarant. His moveset is really cool. Sadly he wont have a 6* awakening anytime soon so once 6* Cecil falls every other tank will be overshadowed by him.

chrono01

Oh man. I've been logging in daily for the free NRG from facebook campaign and intending to blow it all on the new island.

Got to 202/42 and the game bugged out and won't let me claim today's 30 NRG.

RIP the dream.
You could have just saved all of the individual 30 NRG items and used them as you needed. They're good for 30 days in your mailbox, so you didn't need to claim them right away. You could have been playing for the says you've been saving all of that NRG for and just used your natural stamina regen. :(

To be clear, I'm not sure as to the duration of the items in your gift box, but I'm pretty sure they're valid for at least 30 days upon delivery.

Oh yeah, congrats!

I know you're being semi sarcastic, but hey...he's a tank!

Rixa

Yay congrats! Now you have 2 tanks!

I want him! Now if you have Xiao, he'd be great

I like Amarant. His moveset is really cool. Sadly he wont have a 6* awakening anytime soon so once 6* Cecil falls every other tank will be overshadowed by him.

To be clear, I'm not sure as to the duration of the items in your gift box, but I'm pretty sure they're valid for at least 30 days upon delivery.

Oh yeah, congrats!

I know you're being semi sarcastic, but hey...he's a tank!
Thanks, surely going to raise it for 5*, got some bottles spared for Cactuars and more will come down the . I want that Kefka to 5* asap ;)

Falk

that puzzling face
You could have just saved all of the individual 30 NRG items and used them as you needed. They're good for 30 days in your mailbox, so you didn't need to claim them right away. You could have been playing for the says you've been saving all of that NRG for and just used your natural stamina regen. :(

I actually wanted to see how high I could get it before I started burning through it. I mean, considering how NRG-inefficient I've been since the start of the game, the ~100 lost here is loose change.

chrono01

Thanks, surely going to raise it for 5*, got some bottles spared for Cactuars and more will come down the . I want that Kefka to 5* asap ;)
Yeah, Kefka is pretty amazing. I look forward to his eventual 6* (it's only a matter of time). Hyperdrive is insane.

I actually wanted to see how high I could get it before I started burning through it. I mean, considering how NRG-inefficient I've been since the start of the game, the ~100 lost here is loose change.
Haha, fair enough! I just wasn't sure if you knew or not, so just checking.

Maledict

So, on the downside I haven't had a gold rank summon in what seems like weeks. The last one I had was on the first day of the WoL event, where I managed to get three gold star Bediles into a row.

On the plus side, my blue crystal this morning was Locke! Will take a while but he can happily replace Rain in my team.

I dont know why but i cant stop doing these daily pulls

4 star Maria today. Sucks but Ensuna isnt the worst trust reward ever... Though ill likely never use her since i have Lenna and Roselia

Kouriozan

FF XIV event tomorrow in Japan
Of course, Y'Shtola would be base 5*. I predict she will be top tier healer.
Minfilia should have been max 4* since she is pretty useless in FF XIV :p

Also, Summer Majin Fina and Summer Fina/Lid?

Dragner

I cant stand fanservice for the sake of it. Yshtola is almost useless on FXIV story. She is there but nothing special. Alphinaud should be base 5 unit but ofc cat girl gonna get it because kawaii things.

Kouriozan

At least you can't summon FF XIV units with lapis/tickets, it's going to be really grindy though.

EDIT : oh wait, you can only get event currency fighting Ifrit, which get stronger every time a player kill it.
F2P players have no chances to get good stuff then.

Rixa

I dont know why but i cant stop doing these daily pulls

4 star Maria today. Sucks but Ensuna isnt the worst trust reward ever... Though ill likely never use her since i have Lenna and Roselia

Doing these daily pulls means that I dont have itch to do 10+1 pull (not that I had 5k Lapis). So I gladly do one per day.

Dragner

At least you can't summon FF XIV units with lapis/tickets, it's going to be really grindy though.

EDIT : oh wait, you can only get event currency fighting Ifrit, which get stronger every time a player kill it.
F2P players have no chances to get good stuff then.

Wtf is this for real?. I expect server crashes and massive complains. Limited dungeons and time trials on gacha games always end like this.

H3xum

Important Save Question:

So, the way my game is now, if I go to Menu and Login with Facebook it logs into my iPhone FB app which has my original rolled team.

How can I save my current team over that? Or is there no notion of that? Is there a way to save my data without linking to FB?

Maledict

Important Save Question:

So, the way my game is now, if I go to Menu and Login with Facebook it logs into my iPhone FB app which has my original rolled team.

How can I save my current team over that? Or is there no notion of that? Is there a way to save my data without linking to FB?

You have to link to another Facebook account. It's not possible to unlink an account to a Facebook account, and Facebook linking is the only way to permanently save your data off your device.

Kouriozan

This week banner is the same + Garnet and Freja. Even harder to get Zidane.

We're fucked, Valentus was almost right:

Thats what i think assuming those "vintage + new" events coming out:

IX event part 1 : Zidane + kuja + amarant + vivi + lani
IX event part 2 : Garnet + freya + vivi + lani (again for fuckery)

IV event part 1: Cecil + Golbez + Tellah + Kain + Rydia (kain and rydia would be the fuckery units)
IV event part 2: Rosa + Edge + Kain + Rydia

V event part 1: Bartz + Exdeath + Kryle + Galuf (more fuckery)
V event part 2: Faris + Lenna + Krile + Galuf

And we all cry.
7 units banner, they are really crazy at Gumi.

Valentus

Is this a fucking joke???????????????

now if you got a blue crystal, you got even less chance of getting a zidane, because freya was added.

25% of vivi and lani
5% / 4 = 1,25 % of getting or a zidane/kuja/amarant/freya

And if you got a yellow crystal, the chances of getting a garnet could be like.... 0,4%?

Dont pull, really, even the 250 lapi, this is a scam, even the 250 lapi summon is a scam.

Kouriozan

Garnet confirmed harder to pull than boosted Lightning, and none of those units have a 6* in Japan.
I was probably right when I said we wouldn't get 24h solo banner x)

H3xum

You have to link to another Facebook account. It's not possible to unlink an account to a Facebook account, and Facebook linking is the only way to permanently save your data off your device.

I can't seem to link another account. Even when I go to my FB settings and remove the FFBE permissions under Apps then I log into the game and try to link, it still is grabbing my old info. Is there a way to remedy this?

Maledict

They have awesome trust rewards though

And i have a soft spot for Freya. Id actually use her I think

I don't see myself ever getting the trust rewards from my main heroes though, nevermind one-offs that I would never actually use. Unless we get flooded with Trust moogles or something I think trust rewards are only their for the top 0.1% who will grind it out (either through apps or insanity!).

Kouriozan

I'm a bit scared for Ludmille, but as I said before, I'll probably start using my daily pull for that.
Finally got some lapis back after spending everything for Chizuru in July, currently at 6200 lapis/5 tickets.

Valentus

I mean, if Vivi and Lani wasnt in the banner that would be even a respectable drop rate

But you know that you have 5/6 chance of getting a really useless unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom