• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Chilly, if you want I drew a Japanese account with the Emperor and Vargas, as well as Lenna, and Charlotte. Beginning of a pretty good team

chrono01

What banner are you guys using for summons?
None of them, don't fall into the trap.

If you want to summon at all, do the 1/2 price 250 Lapis one which pulls from the featured banner, but know that the rates to get anything good are absolute garbage. I'd wait until later before you summon, honestly.

Chilly, if you want I drew a Japanese account with the Emperor and Vargas, as well as Lenna, and Charlotte. Beginning of a pretty good team

Woman, I shall summon a team 10x as powerful!!! I will be feared!!

I hope ; ;

Oh and again thank you so much for your Andy help! <3

What banner are you guys using for summons?

Yes what Chrono said, if you have to pull out of an animalistic desire, just pull the 1/2 price banner.

Folstern

So far my decent characters are:
Cloud of Darkness
Cecil
Firion
Kefka
Warrior of Light
Lenna
Locke
Tellah
Leo

Will trade tanks for DPS.

Kouriozan

We are listing top units?

Kefka x5 lol

Welcome to the club!

Episode 1, the team is born!

14u1VC9.jpg

Who can prevent the Kefkas from bringing this world to its destruction?!
(to be continued...)
This post from early July feel like it was ages ago already :lol

scarlet

38 pulls since global launch
6 gold crystals

Chizuru
WoL
Lenna 4
Tellah 2
Exdeath 2
Locke
Celes

That's it LOL. Without Chizuru I'm fucked.

We are listing top units?

Exdeath
Kefka x5 lol
Chizuru
Vaan
Bartz x2
Lenna
Cloud of Darkness
Cecil
Leo x2
Terra
Celes
Locke
Tellah x2
Artemios
Kuja

Good lord. You're set... and I need to start TM grinding with Andy. I hit a stumbling block because of Google earlier, but I think that's the only way I'm getting ahead. But yeah, lists:

WoL
Exdeath
Kefka
Cecil
Lenna x2
Golbez
Tellah
Zidane
Hayate
Locke
Terra
Celes

What I wonder...do you think Gumi actively changed the pulling drop rates?

Kefka and Chizuru dropped like fucking grey crystals compared to what the rates are now. Also makes me feel like giving us all so many kefkas means he won't get a 6* ; ;

38 pulls since global launch
6 gold crystals

Chizuru
WoL
Lenna 4
Tellah 2
Exdeath 2
Locke
Celes

That's it LOL. Without Chizuru I'm fucked.

Girl you're fine good lord! Top damage and tank on global currently!

Aurizen

None of them, don't fall into the trap.

If you want to summon at all, do the 1/2 price 250 Lapis one which pulls from the featured banner, but know that the rates to get anything good are absolute garbage. I'd wait until later before you summon, honestly.

Woman, I shall summon a team 10x as powerful!!! I will be feared!!

I hope ; ;

Oh and again thank you so much for your Andy help! <3

Yes what Chrono said, if you have to pull out of an animalistic desire, just pull the 1/2 price banner.

I have 4950 lapis so after I get this 1million gil trophy I'll do that 1/2 summon then :p

leehom

Is anyone going for the dragon, stone and some other monster killer tm from the fp units? Is it even worth going for it when there's better tm to farm? So far, it seems like rizer 10% hp is the best. What about camouflage?

Kouriozan

Is anyone going for the dragon, stone and some other monster killer tm from the fp units? Is it even worth going for it when there's better tm to farm? So far, it seems like rizer 10% hp is the best. What about camouflage?
I have one of all the killer ones, and 3 HP+10% from Rizer, only camouflage left at around 60% trust.
The first day of playing I increased my friend list slots to the max (130) and never regretted it.

CCIE

Banned
Chilly, I was offering you the Japan account. I don't know Japanese and just wanted to see some of the units I'll never get

Hole E Shit

Guys

Run Max Locke solo (if you must pick a friend pick another Locke)

Just got double drops 100% in the vortex

Im guessing treasure hunter is tied to him actually defeating the enemy?

Might be crazy luck but im going to do way more testing

CCIE

Banned
I have one Japan account on the back burner that has Orlandu and Tidus... so I don't need the Emperor roll. Let me know if you want it, because it has two base 5*'s including Vargas who looks pretty bad-ass, a good tank in Charlotte who will probably get a 6*, and a good healer in Lenna.

Valus

Done 7 pulls since launch outside the reroll bundle. Notable units are

Bartz
Firion
Vaan
Lenna

Hoping they are good enough for a long while.

Kouriozan

And my fourth HP+15%, I'm done with this event.
Naturally I crafted each other recipes once, for completion sake.

ghrP6qel.jpg

Just in time for the next island and trial in 2 days.

CCIE

Banned
Damn, Kouroizan I thought I was doing well with two... that's impressive. I don't have enough light megacrysts to do something like that

leehom

And my fourth HP+15%, I'm done with this event.
Naturally I crafted each other recipes once, for completion sake.

Just in time for the next island and trial in 2 days.
You barely edged me out. I'm one light megacryst and one dragon scale from numero four. At least I have more pure stones, I have over sixty right now.

Kouriozan

You barely edged me out. I'm one light megacryst and one dragon scale from numero four. At least I have more pure stones, I have a our sixty right now.

Nice, I grinded Lanzelt Highlands those past 2 days for it, had to do a few Zadehl Westersand for tough scales, too.

EDIT : latest JP event as one HP +15% as a reward, but those might be changed for Global anyway.
EDIT : or not, but it got Full Break, I think it was the FF XIII event.

Its cool

I may have just cracked treasure hunter wide open but no biggie

EDIT: lol not quite. More to it than i think or i just got crazy lucky

More testing needed

RNG can fuck with your head. Im going to do INT runs till the weekend and see if there is any difference

I think bonus drops benefit from Locke but i think chains and overkill need to be there

Could explain why double Locke had such good results but it could have been a fluke.

Gonna figure this out

Celegus

RNG can fuck with your head. Im going to do INT runs till the weekend and see if there is any difference

I think bonus drops benefit from Locke but i think chains and overkill need to be there

Could explain why double Locke had such good results but it could have been a fluke.

Gonna figure this out

Gonna boost my second Locke to 80 this weekend and grab lots of friend Lockes... for science! I'll have his TM weapon and barrage TMs at some point, gonna pimp out my Locke! Still no Zidane for dual wield though sadly.

Locke seems to be an interesting specimen doesn't he? I remember everyone blowing him off, specifically on Reddit OMFG TRASH UNIT FFVI PLS

Where the fuck is a scientist (Lyrian) when you need him!

Kouriozan

Locke seems to be an interesting specimen doesn't he? I remember everyone blowing him off, specifically on Reddit OMFG TRASH UNIT FFVI PLS

Where the fuck is a scientist (Lyrian) when you need him!
That's because Reddit only care about "future-proofing" :lol
Even Artemios is pretty good with Barrage, he'll shine once we get the Killer Bow trial.

leehom

Nice, I grinded Lanzelt Highlands those past 2 days for it, had to do a few Zadehl Westersand for tough scales, too.

EDIT : latest JP event as one HP +15% as a reward, but those might be changed for Global anyway.
EDIT : or not, but it got Full Break, I think it was the FF XIII event.

I know the feels. It's a pita to grind the dragon scales. Luckily I had enough tough scales for four, but I'm going to need to grind for number 5 and 6.

Can't wait for the new island. Probably going to burn all my saved free energy to knock it out on day one. I hope there's a area for the 15%+ hp mats.

When you start the event, it has a 9/1 on the top left corner. So maybe 9/1?

Yup, just looked on Kungpao,

Period:
8/19 – 9/2

Ah thank you!!

I just can't wait for Diabalos or Diablos or whatever. He's going to sync quite well with Garland....as opposed to fucking Siren -.- every other Esper is maxed 2* besides that useless harpy.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm wondering what I should do this weekend.

Either keep running the current or Catacur. Maybe run the Cacatur to move up Lenna to 5*, then back to the vortex. I'll probably save my energy potions for it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom