• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Speaking of Edgar, is it worth keeping dupes of him or Carrie for whatever that auto bowgun combo insanity was about someone posted? Or not worth the effort?

Here :

Edgar and Carrie's auto-bowgun confirmed OP
It's combo and elemental chain that are.

mDiyVPdFhr2cU.gif

The video for the curious : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ame8A7cnuOs

You need multiple weapons of the same element, someone with armor erasor like 6* WoL (DEF/SPR -45%) and a strong damage dealer.
Firion get crazy passives at 6* like : "+30% ATK when equipped with Axe & +30% ATK when equipped with Hammer & +30% ATK when equipped with Lance & +30% ATK when equipped with Knuckle" combine that with his awesome innate Killer abilities and the fact he can equip every weapons.

So we gotta wait for armor erasor (full break might work) and if you have the units you can always try it.

Something silly I noticed. Krille can equip level 5 Black magic. Her trust master reward is a level 6 Black Magic spell. That means she can't use her own reward, right?...at least Shadow has that going for him
except he should have had throw to begin with given it was special command in FFVI...not that throw is even worth using in this game but its the principle.

You don't farm FP units by running them in dungeons (unless your premium pulls are non-existent). Since you can pull a lot more of them you just fuse them to get the TMR. Still many of the base 2* ones are all too scarce a find (Montana, Shiki and Mel in particular for me) so it might take a lot of FP which is why many people have bought a lot of extra friend slots to have a nice source of passive FP income.

Reddit (I know...) recommend getting the following TM from the FP units; killer abilities, camouflage, raging fist, sunbeam and HP+10%

Krile gets a 5 star upgrade so i imagine she can eauip her trust then?

As for Ninjas they really need to add abilites and passives exclusive to them that makes them viable

Auto image, throw damage boosts, critical and multihit, etc

So many avenues for improvement. Also this game needs a physical evasion stat

Pejo

I'm going to miss the event dungeon when it's gone, but it'll be nice to not have to devote hours of real life time to clear my stamina in the future. Until I got the max clearing process down to a science, it was taking me more than a half hour per clear if I wanted the full 75k xp and all 3 bosses. Now it's about 25 mins per clear, still a high time investment.

Anyways, I've been sitting on my NRG refills for a few days now, saving up to burn them all in the Cactaur dunes this weekend. How long do items stay in your mailbox in this game?

eggydoo

Just a few noob questions

1) what do you do with the 1 star summons, just fuse?
2) running out of space on mats, worth spending lapis on expanding or just sell?

Dragner

Just a few noob questions

1) what do you do with the 1 star summons, just fuse?
2) running out of space on mats, worth spending lapis on expanding or just sell?

1)fuse them to get TMs, there are a bunch of good TMs from free units, then you can awaken them and sell them at 2* maxed for a lot of money if you have problems with that.

2- Its worth it but do it little by little and try to not have more than one stack of each mat, unless you are TM farming you dont need a lot of space, just a couple upgrades are fine at the beggining.

Man I wrote an edit later, I think she is good now, misread her skills first time, didnt see dualcast or her selfbuff stuff, just saw she didnt have boosting passives or support stuff and that made me think that first time.

Forgive me :(

THAT WAS YOU?????

My god man. Dual Cast. DUAL CAST

Demon Chimera is DOWN, baby!

Now to turn my sights on the rest of the INT colosseum...

Grats!!!

Man, I really want a Zidane for his TM.....I have had nothing but shit from the daily pulls so far. I could do an 11 pull plus I have 23 tickets...what do what do...

Dragner

THAT WAS YOU?????

My god man. Dual Cast. DUAL CAST

I know I know. Rush thru skills and didnt see it.

Overall Knowing Yshtola will be "free" makes pulling for Rem pointless as is just a small upgrade, not big enough to gamble for a base 5 mage.

Summer Majin Fina in the other hand...my lord what a beast.

I know I know. Rush thru skills and didnt see it.

Overall Knowing Yshtola will be "free" makes pulling for Rem pointless as is just a small upgrade, not big enough to gamble for a base 5 mage.

Summer Majin Fina in the other hand...my lord what a beast.

Majin Fina, the most boring looking character ever =/

But she's a walking nuclear weapon so, 50/50

Gin

So guys - I pulled 4 Vivi's in a row with the 250 pull -,- lol
(gonna TM that Firaga some day)

today I did a pull - and RNG Bird Jesus was with me.. I ended pulling a 5 Star Bartz
Have never pulled 5 star anything before - so really happy

Now I have a problem - My AAA Team consists of the following

Chizuru
Cecil
Locke
Kefka
Fina

They are all 5 star and level maxed out. Should I replace anyone in this team with Bartz ? Give me advice GAF

Dragner

Is he though?

Gonna check out his six star upgrade cuz I might have to have him on the back burner for certain fights i guess

yes, he gets full break but most important Leadership that is an AOE +40% to ATK/DEF/SPR/MAG. So for support he is way better than both. Can also tank, not near as good as WoL ofc but he has other utility.

yes, he gets full break but most important Leadership that is an AOE +40% to ATK/DEF/SPR/MAG. So for support he is way better than both. Can also tank, not near as good as WoL ofc but he has other utility.

Oh snap I forgot about Leadership

But thats 6 star. Wonder when we will get there for him

Ugh, farming for Fire and Ice Megacryst are a pain... How soon till they upgrade the Vortex that will drop these things.

Im having decent luck in Kolobos Marsh for Ice Megas which is a relief because its much easier to casually run

Wolfs Peak was driving me insane

Maledict

Im having decent luck in Kolobos Marsh for Ice Megas which is a relief because its much easier to casually run

Wolfs Peak was driving me insane

Yep - Marsh is much better. Seems to be a lot more streakier, but far easier to do on auto pilot. I once got 4 ice crystals in a single run.

While leveling up Exdeath to 80 and farming Fire/Ice MCs, it occurred to me that I had pulled Artemios a while back. I'm thinking I should level/awaken him up to replace Rain, since Rain is kind of stagnant right now and Artemios does better damage by a good amount.

Ideas?

Maledict

While leveling up Exdeath to 80 and farming Fire/Ice MCs, it occurred to me that I had pulled Artemios a while back. I'm thinking I should level/awaken him up to replace Rain, since Rain is kind of stagnant right now and Artemios does better damage by a good amount.

Ideas?

Until we get Rain's 6 star version he is utterly worthless. He does *nothing* in global at the moment other than power break. Artemios on the other hand is one of the highest physical damage dealers we currently have available - anyone with Barrage is great right now.

He drops off later when we get 6* characters and newer units, but for now he's vastly superior to Rain.

creid

HP+15% is the only thing I'm interested in in the current event. Am I correct that the 2nd boss drops the mats for it, and always drops either 1 or 2 mats? Does it ever drop 0 mats?

leehom

HP+15% is the only thing I'm interested in in the current event. Am I correct that the 2nd boss drops the mats for it, and always drops either 1 or 2 mats? Does it ever drop 0 mats?

Never seen ansiel drop zero mats. At least one stone, half the times two. Rarely she'll drop one stone and one dragon scale.

The stones is the easy part. It's the light megacrysts, dragon scales and tough scales that are hard to come by.

Maledict

I've had it drop 0 materials once - but 2 materials plenty of times. And yes, the 2nd boss is the one that drops the mats for it. The collection points are worth doing though as they drop Light and Earth Megacrysts very often as well.

creid

The stones is the easy part. It's the light megacrysts, dragon scales and tough scales that are hard to come by.
I'm in no rush to make the recipe, just wanted to make sure I "only" need 10-20 more explorations within the next week.

Dragner

Im only farming TM, only missing the NRG for dailies (I do cheaper stages posible). Other than that is 20 hours on more or less. All with NOX ofc.

Mipcgamer

60 minutes x 20 hours = 1240 minutes / 5 minutes = 240 minutes = ~2.4% daily not 4-5%...

That is true, but you can also do a "not that slow" macro and throw some lapis to refill your energy.
As someone said before, maybe is better to spend lapis that way instead of pulling Vivis.

If you cause every loop in the earth shine battle macro to last 5 minutes, you can effectively do the loop forever...though it doesn't really balance out given the length of time this eats.

Valus

That is true, but you can also do a "not that slow" macro and throw some lapis to refill your energy.
As someone said before, maybe is better to spend lapis that way instead of pulling Vivis.

Yeah of course if he's doing more than just running earth shrine every five minutes then his percentages could be anything. But assuming he's just running ES and that his Zidanes started at 0% I'm not seeing how he's got one at almost 25% after just 5 days of grinding 20 hours/day.

Technically if you have it running non-stop every 5 minutes and you'd barely average 3% a day. Unless there's a way to grind faster that I'm not seeing!

Xion86

It's not even like you get 0.1% each run either :( just did 4 runs and not even a 0.1% increase, and if I do it's only one character if that, unless I'm really unlucky. Takes quite a few rounds for me to get a 0.1%
I'm going with 3 Shantottos and 2 Kefkas for this run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom