• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Lennas are slacking today on my TM grind. Wonder if they know they are getting close to their death beds and refuse to grow :/

Yeah ive resigned myself to this taking quite a long ass time but doing it while i sleep seems nice

Im gonna hold of completing my daily story till later tomorrow night so i can ipgrade my macro to run though the reset ;)

Lyrian

Trophy #49 in the books. No more ugly bronze trophies anywhere, woot!

And #50 is going to be one the easiest trophies in a long time [for me at least] tomorrow :)

Feel bad for anyone joining this thread in a month's time.

Everyone's going to say "dude u slackin, where's your large sword equipped duel wielding excalibur, 2 hero ring black cowl minerva buster wearing Chizuru? No way you are going to beat the trial without that"

hitmon

Everyone's going to say "dude u slackin, where's your large sword equipped duel wielding excalibur, 2 hero ring black cowl minerva buster wearing Chizuru? No way you are going to beat the trial without that"

I'll be the one person from the beginning that has none of that... Well, I'll at least have the hero rings.

Did they say when the banners with the most facebook votes will happen?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

It's pretty typical to be honest.

It does need to be repeated though that all content is doable with solid planning and some luck.

I have an itch to pull.... but I know I shouldn't -_-

scarlet

No Cecil, No Hayate, No Miyuki, No Zidane

I'm screwed, aren't I?

No Cecil, No Hayate, No Miyuki, No Zidane

I'm screwed, aren't I?

giphy.gif

Celegus

Hopefully maintenance is actually over at 7am EST and I can download the update before I have to leave for work (have to leave right after 7).

CCIE

Banned
I will probably do a YOLO pull after maintenance is over tonight. It's only 250, and I need another Penelo in my life. Just posted to say - Provoke, baby!! Turning my Vaan into a tank with 2HP+15%, and 2HP+10%, and Provoke for the next trial. I'm working on Espers before the new boss content drops tomorrow or Friday? I should finish Shiva as well tonight, which means that 3 of my 5 Espers will be at 2* status. Which is it - tomorrow, right?

Lyrian

I will probably do a YOLO pull after maintenance is over tonight. It's only 250, and I need another Penelo in my life. Just posted to say - Provoke, baby!! Turning my Vaan into a tank with 2HP+15%, and 2HP+10%, and Provoke for the next trial. I'm working on Espers before the new boss content drops tomorrow or Friday? I should finish Shiva as well tonight, which means that 3 of my 5 Espers will be at 2* status. Which is it - tomorrow, right?

Maintenance? 4 AM EST, just a tad over 4.5 hours from now.

CCIE

Banned
Well, my pseudo-tank will be good and ready for the new trial. Going to run Chiz, Bartz, Garland, Lenna, and Vaan just so I can watch my party get pummeled with meteor. Have to check out Vaan's tanking abilities with Provoke

Hopefully tomorrow I can finish getting Shiva to 2*, and begin working on Ramuh.

All this talk of half-price #yolo pulls inspired me to do one, just as I awakened my Exdeath to 5*.

And I got... 3* Exdeath.

In theory, this means I could run Exdeath, Exdeath, Kefka, Golbez, Focus!Celes/Terra/Lenna/WoL/Cecil.

(... I don't want to farm more Sacred Crystals!)

All this talk of half-price #yolo pulls inspired me to do one, just as I awakened my Exdeath to 5*.

And I got... 3* Exdeath.

In theory, this means I could run Exdeath, Exdeath, Kefka, Golbez, Focus!Celes/Terra/Lenna/WoL/Cecil.

(... I don't want to farm more Sacred Crystals!)
This team would get boned in the next trial, but I assume that's not what you're talkin about

finally got my team to 5 stars, grandshelt suddenly decided to start giving me 2-3 mystic orbs every run

Golby, Lenna, CoD, Tellah, and Firion

fuck tanks, don't need em I say.

I still want Cecil

CCIE

Banned
Advocatus, congrats! I'm not farming sacred crystals. Running the PF and getting them once in awhile while leveling espers. Actually have gotten five of them today

CCIE

Banned
Celegus,

You need to pull some units, just to use some of those sacred crystals. I know you don't do pulls, but wow!

I have a bunch of great units but no good TM units. My awesome party will soon be outclassed by "worse" units with dual wield, excalibur, etc.

Oh well, maybe I'll get a few decent TMs on accident eventually.

59 sacred crystal crew reporting for duty.

Heng

I did a random pull and ended up with a second Bartz. I don't even want to bother with farming another double hand since 1 is good enough for Garland, and one by itself doesn't seem better than DW.

Is there a point to having a second Bartz? I know he becomes pretty strong but I'm not exactly lacking in the physical damage category.

scarlet

I did a random pull and ended up with a second Bartz. I don't even want to bother with farming another double hand since 1 is good enough for Garland, and one by itself doesn't seem better than DW.

Is there a point to having a second Bartz? I know he becomes pretty strong but I'm not exactly lacking in the physical damage category.

Which banner? You tempted me to pull T.T

Perhaps if u pull Refia? I think in Bartz' 6* he can like sacrifice himself to give full mp and hp to somebody else or some shit so I think she can cast arise on him and then there's an endless cycle of free hp/mp for somebody. Correct me if I'm wrong pls anyone who knows more about this tho

That and entrust can be the ultimate utility if u ever get like Cecil, bc that's also essentially an endless LB

Perhaps if u pull Refia? I think in Bartz' 6* he can like sacrifice himself to give full mp and hp to somebody else or some shit so I think she can cast arise on him and then there's an endless cycle of free hp/mp for somebody. Correct me if I'm wrong pls anyone who knows more about this tho

That and entrust can be the ultimate utility if u ever get like Cecil, bc that's also essentially an endless LB

That sounds really interesting. I'm curious about the exacts

Heng

Which banner? You tempted me to pull T.T
Don't! It's not worth it!
It was the featured.
I still need a tank :/

I've heard Bartz referred to as the human elixir
Wow that sounds really good. Still unsure if I need 2 though...

Isn't Refia a 4* base? Who else has arise?

KeRaSh

Currently trying to knock out 6 more trophies to get the recipe for HR but they're all so grindy...
The easiest ones left are probably the following:

- Steal 100 items
- Use 1000 abilities
- User 1000 limits
- Complete 40 quests
- Awake 10 / 30 Units (30 seems grindy too but I might stop tossing my 1* units to knock this off the list without too much effort)

If I get the silver trophy for awakening units I'd have enough for the recipe. So I guess I'll be grinding the lowest tier battles and just sit there and spam abilities, steal and limits...
Thinking about it the limits might actually be the most annoying one on that list...

Rixa

^^ Good luck for getting Refia :p. Iam fairly sure that Refias banner when ever it comes will be diluted with shit units + some great units beside Refia. Obviously it will be the same than coming banner with 7 units.

Now Iam even more glad that I managed to pull Lenna. As seeing how these new banners have worked. Dunno why Gumi gave few awesome banners first and then its full of diluted shit. In Global Chain Chronicle every banner was diluted by shitty units.

scarlet

Currently trying to knock out 6 more trophies to get the recipe for HR but they're all so grindy...
The easiest ones left are probably the following:

- Steal 100 items
- Use 1000 abilities
- User 1000 limits
- Complete 40 quests
- Awake 10 / 30 Units (30 seems grindy too but I might stop tossing my 1* units to knock this off the list without too much effort)

If I get the silver trophy for awakening units I'd have enough for the recipe. So I guess I'll be grinding the lowest tier battles and just sit there and spam abilities, steal and limits...
Thinking about it the limits might actually be the most annoying one on that list...

Craft steal. It's an ability. So you can get that ability and steal trophies in one go.

Awakening is easy. Just nend 5k exp to awaken 1*.

Craft potion or shuriken. It's cheap and easy

KeRaSh

Craft steal. It's an ability. So you can get that ability and steal trophies in one go.

Awakening is easy. Just nend 5k exp to awaken 1*.

Craft potion or shuriken. It's cheap and easy

I got the bronze trophies in those categories already but I don't feel like crafting 90 more of something in all 3 categories...

Razmos

Where is the best place to farm wind crysts? Trying to make libra to get the trophy for 10 abilities created lol and I only have 1 wind cryst

CCIE

Banned
Damnit... got Shiva to L29 before maintenance. Close but no cigar. I'll try for the sword tomorrow, and then finish off my espers to mid-two star at least. Friday is cactuars again so I won't probably even get to the new island until next week. Other than what I need to finish dailies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom