• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
I simply put wind as my want for the FL for a day - I should hopefully have enough water crysts to finish off potion making and the 1000 item synthesis tomorrow, since I did the same with water today.

Xion86

Reinstalled NoX last night so I'm back on the TM farming overnight. Seemed to be still running this morning which is cool, until the maintenance message. Looking forward to this new battle now!

By the way, has anyone here used Gilbert? He was my one and only rainbow, was levelling him up now and them, his buffs seem quite cool.

Dragner

Luckily the mainteinance comes between the time I cant macro because work and dailies popping. Everything's comming up Milhouse.

Gotta take a break on the farm to take down the trial then back to farming. Story will have to wait.

Going out of state friday-monday. I need to remember to put a ghost click for connection errors tho, bc that is the only thing still effin with me on Nox

BPBiorr

So is there any good loot on the new island? I think I remember reading that the new fat chocobo shop has a +20% mag accessory is this still worth getting?

So is there any good loot on the new island? I think I remember reading that the new fat chocobo shop has a +20% mag accessory is this still worth getting?
I wouldn't budge unless u absolutely need it. Remember down the line there is a +81 I think holy spear u can get for like I think 1 or 2 hundo sq so if I were u I'd be saving for that
Last time they gave 1k lapis and some energy. Ill take it.
Yep, excited cause that means more free NRG refreshes for TM farming

scarlet

Might get Diabolos and trial in the 1st 24 hours. Gonna use that sword for WoL.

Saving the rest of the story for later so I have things to do while waiting for next content.

H3xum

There is a silver chest with a +10% Mag. May as well swoop that since you should probably have a bunch of keys from the 300 lapis chest event

BPBiorr

I wouldn't budge unless u absolutely need it. Remember down the line there is a +81 I think holy spear u can get for like I think 1 or 2 hundo sq so if I were u I'd be saving for that

+81 spear? That's trial equipment level of strength, I'll keep hording my star quartzs for this instead lol

There is a silver chest with a +10% Mag. May as well swoop that since you should probably have a bunch of keys from the 300 lapis chest event

Oh this sounds good extra mag is always welcome. Thanks for advice.

Hmmm

Firion and Bartz can equip spears right lol

Yeah, Firion even gets a passive that increases damage with spears by 30%

H3xum

So, I have noticed quite a few people just spamming Chiz all of the sudden on my friends list. I currently have my 312attk Chiz as my leader, would you guys prefer I move something else in that slot?

I have a 5* 250ish mag Kefka/Tellah? or a 5* decently strong Leo?

Valonquar

There's also the bizarre 300 star quartz 10% trust moogles... not sure where the fuck you'd get so many star quartz that this would be a feasible option though. I guess eventually they start dropping more in events?

Looking forward to finally finishing off the earth keys, but at the same time, my Zidane already seems to steal 100% of the time so...good for an alt thief character?

So, I have noticed quite a few people just spamming Chiz all of the sudden on my friends list. I currently have my 312attk Chiz as my leader, would you guys prefer I move something else in that slot?

I have a 5* 250ish mag Kefka/Tellah? or a 5* decently strong Leo?

Chizuru is useful and it's mainly because people can use them for chamber farming.

I don't have her so I leave Rakshasa on mine since she's useful in different ways, though I've been thinking of switching leader to Lenna since she can keep pretty much any party healthy and boost it, as well.

Xion86

Ah glad the maintenance is still on, went out for lunch for work, was hoping I didn't miss out :D. Looking forward to the new content and to put my new team to good use.

Eidjinn

Thanks to the GaF user that posted about Nox:

l0B4r

cgcJw

http://imgur.com/a/l0B4r

http://imgur.com/a/cgcJw

While Global is offline, guess I'll be having fun developing these teams! Haha!

Azuran

Banned
Damn it I woke up earlier than usual because I wanted to tackle the new stuff as soon as possible

Gumi why. 1000 lapis will not be worth my missing hours of sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom