• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Pretty sure the sorry lapis will come later... they have to figure out how much. I'm hoping for somewhere between 200 and 500 lapis
And we can break up the parade of Lanis with a 4* Cyan... Knew I was hosed as soon as it turned orange

Valentus

for the record, i didnt use any hyper whale friend. Just a normal 300atk chizuru everybody with a chizuru can achieve.

My whale party was:

Chizuru
Vaan
WoL
Fina
Kefka
Chizuru friend

Fina casted cheer
Vaan casted focus
WoL casted full break

The 2 chizurus casted barrage

....and then Intangir exploded with the Ultima.

Kouriozan

Almost one turn kill on Intangir damn, first turn he was at less than 10% HP so he fall asleep, wake up and fall asleep again and skip his turn.

My team might be a bit too strong right now...

Two turn kill...
2GWREo6.jpg

VYC8MgT.jpg

drhvCny.jpg

leehom

He's not that easy. Wiped me out. Slept, meteor killed my whole team. Had him down to 5% after two rounds.

Got him, had to use dispel to negate his armor buffs on the second round. If I didn't finish him off he would've meteored me to death again.

wilstreak

daily pull got Kefka (my 4th actually) and not a single Exdeath have ever come to me.
Yesterday got Celes (another double).

There is this weird feeling when I pull a great unit, but already have it. it feels like i used up my luck for nothing whereas when i draw Shadow, it feels like i throw away my misfortune.

Azuran

Banned
Is this finally the day where most of GAF finally realizes they actually have OP as fuck teams that are able to destroy everything in their path? So many people surprised at the expected here.

Xion86

Waited for some of you guys before trying the boss :p. Just had a go at Intangir and took him out in 3 turns, he had a chance to cast Meteor though. He did looked really cool! Got a nice shiny sword.

CCIE

Banned
I just want to see if I can kill the monster in one round. And I called it! 200 lapis, plus some bonus stuff. Nice little treasure box

I think i can rush him down if i get curaja on roselia

I pretty much have to use a full break unit as a friend summon which sucks

But at least when full break is on i can take one meteor. Than with curaja i can make up for the damage and keep rushing him down

Well, that sure was over quick. Destroyed Intangir before he could even attack lol. He went night night, then I brutalized him. Can't wait for more challenging content to be released. Squad was CoD, Garland, WOL, Lenna, Kefka and a friend Chiz.

CCIE

Banned
Apparently if you don't have Full Break he is harder from what I'm reading. Oh, and the extended maintenance landed me another Cyan - four star trash of course. One of these days I will pull another decent unit.

Rob - if you can't tank the Meteor spell, take him down to just over halfway - don't use Barrage and such. Then wipe him out in one round

Is this finally the day where most of GAF finally realizes they actually have OP as fuck teams that are able to destroy everything in their path? So many people surprised at the expected here.
Thank u. Everyone in here has the most OP, 10/10 units for GL and some are high tier whalers but are really saying "wow omg this shit was easy next". Of course it's easy! If it ain't easy for u, we're all fucked! I know damn well I'm up there knowing it's going to be easy.

If anyone has more than 1 barrage unit and/or a full breaker, u gone need to check ya privilege and thank RnGesus. I sure as hell know I do. Re-roll gang paid off
Doesn't he only cast meteor if you use magic?
I believe they said at 50% and 10% he will cast it after his 1st turn

Full break is basically essential :/
Go figure the one ability i dont have access to yet

Other my friend chizurus could have ended the fight fast

Ill be able to beat it just have to get a few things setup

Full break is basically essential :/
Go figure the one ability i dont have access to yet

Other my friend chizurus could have ended the fight fast

Ill be able to beat it just have to get a few things setup
Try and find an OP Kain to take with. I saw a duel wielding Kain with 2 Gungnirs that hit double for his jumps. Comes in handy, homie can skip the meteor

Dragner

Its normal Intangir seems easy, we are pushing units way faster than Japan and also rerolled hard with more knowledge of the game that Japanese had. Overall he is on the easier side, easier than Chimera for sure.

Its normal Intangir seems easy, we are pushing units way faster than Japan and also rerolled hard with more knowledge of the game that Japanese had. Overall he is on the easier side, easier than Chimera for sure.

If you have full break or a full barrage team to end him in one go

Not sure how you are supposed to tank Meteor otherwise but the Kain strat is interesting lol

NomarTyme

Yeah I agree we had the knowledge way in advance. I would have used magic and promptly lost the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom