• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maledict

Um, I thought when we levelled up an esper we got to reallocate the skill points? Finally done my Ifrit and it appears I'm stuck with all the garbage tier 1 stuff...

H3xum

I have hundreds of NRG stored from the ongoing event the last few weeks. I really want to use it to bust through the new stuff, but, I know I should save it for the Dunes....

MAG +10% is super cheap to make.
VQzaagP.jpg

scarlet

Thank u. Everyone in here has the most OP, 10/10 units for GL and some are high tier whalers but are really saying "wow omg this shit was easy next". Of course it's easy! If it ain't easy for u, we're all fucked! I know damn well I'm up there knowing it's going to be easy.

If anyone has more than 1 barrage unit and/or a full breaker, u gone need to check ya privilege and thank RnGesus. I sure as hell know I do. Re-roll gang paid off

I believe they said at 50% and 10% he will cast it after his 1st turn

Yes I'm lucky and grateful as F2P to have great units. But against Intangir, I was expected that it would be hard for me, cuz I don't have physical attacker than Chizu, yes Chizu is top unit, but she's the only physical attacker than Laswell in my whole roster. And I thought it wasn't enough against meteor. I bring 2 Exdeaths and even equipped them with cura to prepare for the worst.

So yeah, I actually surprised it was that easy.

Lyrian

FYI: Story spoilers, beware, if that bothers you.

I want a
mecha-chocobo
:/

Also, cute logic
on why Lid is called Lid and not Cid.

For those keeping score at home, 155 energy to get to the first town, skipping explorations.

EDIT: Also, dammit for not being able to access the majority of the city
to gain access to Diabolos's dungeon
until completing a few more story dungeons.

wilstreak

just realized this, how come my Chizuru with 284 attack is weaker than Artemios with 249 ATK.

Chizuru normal attack is aproximately 2700 x2
Artemios Normal attack is at 1900 x3.

Am i missing something here?

leehom

Finally killed him on my SL, took six tries.

Only way I could survive meteor was to find a friend unit with full break. Took three rounds I think.

Neekaw

Hmm looks like we only got the first part of dirnado.
I just finished the Dwarves' Forge and got the "to be continued" message.

Lyrian

Wait, are you serious? I just opened up that area.

Ugh if true. Is the city still locked off then? Part 2.... /cry

scarlet

MAG +10% is super cheap to make.

Is it worth it?

FYI: Story spoilers, beware, if that bothers you.

I want a
mecha-chocobo
:/

Also, cute logic
on why Lid is called Lid and not Cid.

For those keeping score at home, 155 energy to get to the first town, skipping explorations.

EDIT: Also, dammit for not being able to access the majority of the city
to gain access to Diabolos's dungeon
until completing a few more story dungeons.

About Cid

I read on interview taht they have FFBE Cid and not yet revealed CMIIW

NNNNOOOOOOO

No wonder they didn't say new Esper like Ramuh

And dude, you're fast!

Kouriozan

Game crashed on the last boss of the story, like "please don't finish it now" x)
EDIT : and there, story is done for now, that's only 1/4 of the island :(

Lyrian

Beach exploration complete.

Last memo for Location, Location, Location is there.

7586 gil / 60064 unit xp / 373 rank xp (31.08 per energy)

Wind/Ice megas. Tough Scales for HP +15% can be farmed here. Super easy zone; no annoying mobs at all outside of scorpions that poison.

Beach exploration complete.

Last memo for Location, Location, Location is there.

7586 gil / 60064 unit xp / 373 rank xp (31.08 per energy)

Wind/Ice megas. Tough Scales for HP +15% can be farmed here. Super easy zone; no annoying mobs at all outside of scorpions that poison.

Ehh Ive been getting tough scales from ALL the popular explorations no problem

those dragon scales though

Ourobolus

Banned
So I cleared Dwarven Forge and nothing unlocked. Where do I go? Do I have to do its exploration?

Also how come Dimalgia is locked off apart from the first area?

Lyrian

Well at least a small consolation. There's exactly enough completable quests to get 70 now.

Just got to grind 15 spiders from a non-exploration dungeon that costs 10 per run for 3 floors ....

/cry

scarlet

Well at least a small consolation. There's exactly enough completable quests to get 70 now.

Just got to grind 15 spiders from a non-exploration dungeon that costs 10 per run for 3 floors ....

/cry

You've finished the hunger and armored beast quests?

I haven't met any hunger aside the one in Colloseum :/

Pbae

Omg you all need to STAHP

yes its easy with people that prioritized FB and Barrage

Lets not be so quick to ask for shit that balances around the Lucky and the Whales jeebus

lol, I'm a F2P with decent friend units.

Also, DrRobshizPHD if you want, I can sub in my max WoL with 215 atk. Let me know and I'll take out Chiz.

Neekaw

/cry

I could be wrong but it looks like one of these quests requires an exploration that we can't get to yet...
So yeah, not even the gold quest trophy as a consolation prize. :(

lol, I'm a F2P with decent friend units.

Honestly a Vaan/WOL friend is all you need (and a powerful healer) and you can scratch by

Still thats about as much of a requirement as I would want

We all know that eventually the content is going to cater to hardcore players and start to sting a bit

Im glad its relatively easy right now

Celegus

Tried twice and got close on Intagir... Gotta wait for more energy to try again. Just don't have enough damage to kill him in under 6 or so turns.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Honestly a Vaan/WOL friend is all you need (and a powerful healer) and you can scratch by

Still thats about as much of a requirement as I would want

We all know that eventually the content is going to cater to hardcore players and start to sting a bit

Im glad its relatively easy right now

I wouldn't say that. There was someone who beat the current trial boss in Japan with nothing more than 3* base units. 2 people being the free units.

It makes it easier, but it doesn't feel like it's needed.

Tried twice and got close on Intagir... Gotta wait for more energy to try again. Just don't have enough damage to kill him in under 6 or so turns.

My plan is to use Vaan Friend

FB/Focus
Faith boost Kefka > Hyperdrive
CoD Barrage
Locke Mirage Dive
Firion Attack
Roselia Guard >Curaja

Then just eat the meteor and Damage rush

Ive already seen my whole team can eat a Meteor with FB on. So with Focus as well Im sure I can make up the damage with Curaja and DPS him down

To unlock Diabolos, you need to talk to some people at the second part of the town...that is locked for now.

;_; So much for kicking Siren out now. I switched priority to farming fire megacrysts last night anyway, have my third HR in the oven and need 7 fire and 2 ice to make a fourth. Going to prioritize new story content above everything though. I'm more bummed that we don't' have all the story missions than not being able to get the esper because new story missions are the only good way for F2P to get lapis. Need more lapis!

So how many locations do we have with this update? I just finished the first location on Dirnado. Curious how much energy I need to complete it since I want to go get that Enhance Sword too.

Pejo

Holy shit, lol. Just wiped out Intangir in 2 rounds. He didn't even get a move off.

Team: Chizuru, Bartz, Vaan, CoD, Lenna, 500+attack dual wielding Chizuru as friend unit

Round 1: Nonperail (whatever the attack boost skill is) for both Chiz's, Store for Bartz, Protectga from CoD, Cheer, Full break.

Intangir - goes to sleep

Round 2: Full Break again, Barrage x4 characters, and Lenna just did normal attack.

Intangir - ded.

That guest Chiz was doing 18k damage per barrage round, haha. Must have had the correct killer effect active (Beast Killer, i'd guess).

Now, who gets the sword....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom