• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was auto battling the story content and looked at my screen when I reached the boss of Ballen Passage - Entrance. Four party members were turned to stone and esuna doesn't cure that (well it wasn't letting me target those party members). I love how at the end
Rain says "that was a tough one"

Pejo

Intangir was pretty easy but people boasting because they had a friend with 500+ attack well I mean no shit you won lol.

And I'm sure you did hard mode using only Rain and FP summons and no friend, right?

I was just happy that after all the time (and regretfully money) spent building my characters, I was able to feel happy about being able to steamroll the latest challenge.

But nah, you're right, let's just piss in everyone's Cheerios.

And I'm sure you did hard mode using only Rain and FP summons and no friend, right?

I was just happy that after all the time (and regretfully money) spent building my characters, I was able to feel happy about being able to steamroll the latest challenge.

But nah, you're right, let's just piss in everyone's Cheerios.

Dude...it was a joke. Obviously everyone is going to use the best friend they can.

Lyrian

Oh ho ho!

New computer network = GAF not IP blocked yet. Heh :)

CCIE said:
So those who have finished... is the new Esper part of the content?

No :/

Nor is Lid obtainable as a playable unit. (stuck in "Guest" mode)

scarlet said:
You've finished the hunger and armored beast quests?

Yes. Armored beast isn't bad. Hunger quest is the worst quest in the entire game. That one took forever, almost literally. They spawn very rarely in either Central or Southwest Deserted Highroad. Haven't tried the gloom spider quest yet.

Neekaw said:
I could be wrong but it looks like one of these quests requires an exploration that we can't get to yet...
So yeah, not even the gold quest trophy as a consolation prize. :(

#67 Location, Location, Location: Last memo on beach exploration
at exit of first map

#68 Help Wanted: Complete quest triggered at Industrial City in beach exploration.

#69 Job Hunting: In Industrial City: Hand over 5 Water Megacrysts. Farmable from beach exploration if for some reason they are not already in inventory.

#70 A Fair Day's Wage: Defeat 15 gloom spiders in Ballen Passage - Entrance.

Mind Your Wares (#71) is loadable, but not completable at this time (requires exploration in Part 2 of Dirnado).

Chilly said:
Also, what silver chest has the Mag 10%?

Silver chest in beach exploration (1st dungeon on Dirnado)

H3xum

I do this weird thing where before I go into a map I look at my friendslist and I NEVER pick the strongest person, because I always think, eh I should hang onto them for a boss fight or something. Then I just auto attack my way through everything and the strong people never get to fight with me.

Dragner

BSUerXc.png

day 6, My Cecil worked hard today, even with less time he got a massive 5% today with no refreshes.

I'm loving the game, but grinding for any specific awakening material has been awful. I've been in the phantom forrest, stealing and killing, for over fifteen minutes and haven't found a single heavens ash. Any advice where else I should look?

Yogg

Exactly 70 quests, that's another trophy!

Otherwise this patch is seriously lackluster. One small part of one town, no esper, 4 quests, 1 exploration, no Diabolos. Waiting a month for that is a bit of a letdown.

I can't wait for 6* units and more challenging content, but at this rate it could be a very long wait.

CCIE

Banned
I have been getting tons of ash in the event dungeon. As well as PF

Man, I wish you could trade units. I like Vaan, but that WoL with 5500 HP makes me jealous. I can only get my Vaan to 4400 HP until I can obtain some more HP+15%

Meanwhile, I have so many DPS units to choose from, people needing attackers would have no sympathy for my troubles

I have been getting tons of ash in the event dungeon. As well as PF

Man, I wish you could trade units. I like Vaan, but that WoL with 5500 HP makes me jealous. I can only get my Vaan to 4400 HP until I can obtain some more HP+15%

Meanwhile, I have so many DPS units to choose from, people needing attackers would have no sympathy for my troubles

You do not have permission to complain, you have Vaan and Chizuru lol

Also it's important to remember the importance that defense makes versus HP. WoL and Cecil don't particularly have that issue but in general having all the HP in the world is not always a better option than higher DEF.

scarlet

Holy shit, lol. Just wiped out Intangir in 2 rounds. He didn't even get a move off.

Team: Chizuru, Bartz, Vaan, CoD, Lenna, 500+attack dual wielding Chizuru as friend unit

Round 1: Nonperail (whatever the attack boost skill is) for both Chiz's, Store for Bartz, Protectga from CoD, Cheer, Full break.

Intangir - goes to sleep

Round 2: Full Break again, Barrage x4 characters, and Lenna just did normal attack.

Intangir - ded.

That guest Chiz was doing 18k damage per barrage round, haha. Must have had the correct killer effect active (Beast Killer, i'd guess).

Now, who gets the sword....

Congrats! With that set up you could've kill him in 1st turn tho :p

And full break lasts 3 turns, you don't have to use it twice x)

Lyrian

Ready for Cactuar Dunes :)

He's going to be my shared character once I get his treasure hunter ability and give him Barrage

Mighty jealous here.

Dwarven Forge: 8152 gil / 63959 unit xp / 439 rank xp (33.77 per energy). Silver chest = recipe for Bravery (single target, requires 3 fire megacrysts).

Fire + Lightning megacrysts, fire magicites. Bring an ice mage with MAG +10%s, many grenades in encounters, go boom at half life.

Disappointed that there is not a clear new rank xp/energy leader in Part 1 of Dirnando. 2* Esper farming still the most attractive option for speed rank xp farming, if that is a player's desire.

CCIE

Banned
Yeah, after using all these Locke's on my FL, I would love to have one of him as well. I wouldn't mind pulling Locke, WoL, or Cecil. Instead the game changes it up with a 4*Cyan.

Mighty jealous here.

Dwarven Forge: 8152 gil / 63959 unit xp / 439 rank xp (33.77 per energy). Silver chest = recipe for Bravery (single target, requires 3 fire megacrysts).

Fire + Lightning megacrysts, fire magicites. Bring an ice mage with MAG +10%s, many grenades in encounters, go boom at half life.

Disappointed that there is not a clear new rank xp/energy leader in Part 1 of Dirnando. 2* Esper farming still the most attractive option for speed rank xp farming, if that is a player's desire.

Would you say it's better for fire megacryst farming than Westersands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom