• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrSuLeTzU

Holy shit, lol. Just wiped out Intangir in 2 rounds. He didn't even get a move off.

Team: Chizuru, Bartz, Vaan, CoD, Lenna, 500+attack dual wielding Chizuru as friend unit

Round 1: Nonperail (whatever the attack boost skill is) for both Chiz's, Store for Bartz, Protectga from CoD, Cheer, Full break.

Intangir - goes to sleep

Round 2: Full Break again, Barrage x4 characters, and Lenna just did normal attack.

Intangir - ded.

That guest Chiz was doing 18k damage per barrage round, haha. Must have had the correct killer effect active (Beast Killer, i'd guess).

Now, who gets the sword....

Haha, no shit bro. Team: WoL, 2xKefka, Artemios, Lenna + a 300-something Chizuru friend unit. Round 1: Full Break, Cheer, 2x Hyperdrive + 2x Barrage and I see 70% of his hp melt off. Intangir goes to sleep from the shock I assume and I just hit repeat because I'm lazy and boom, ded Intagnir. This shit was funny if nothing else xD

Yeah, after using all these Locke's on my FL, I would love to have one of him as well. I wouldn't mind pulling Locke, WoL, or Cecil. Instead the game changes it up with a 4*Cyan.
Funny enough I was thinking the same thing about Locke and I just pulled him from half off pull.

_woLf

Wow, beat Intangir in like 2 turns. Easier than I expected. Two 300 base damage Chizurus will do that I guess.

I want to give the sword to Golbez since I never got the rod for him...but I ended up giving it to Vaan. Blah.

I did a daily half pull for the third time today and got a third fucking russell. ugh. I think I'm done with those.

ExVicis

So I've mostly been content not needing to post in this thread bu t I just came to the exact amount of Lapis to do the 11 Draw. So I was wondering if it's worth it to try a do the 11 draw or if it's better to just hold onto all this Lapis. I'm pretty ignorant about how a lot of things in this game work and 5000 Lapis is a lot to waste on a mistake.

Yeah, Intangir just wrecked my house. The only unit I personally have that would have Barrage is Artemios and he's not ready yet (stuck in early level 4* still), so I ran Rain in that slot.

Didn't die right away but... ouch. Got him halfway and Meteor kept rocking me. I guess spell blades count as magic.

NomarTyme

So I've mostly been content not needing to post in this thread bu t I just came to the exact amount of Lapis to do the 11 Draw. So I was wondering if it's worth it to try a do the 11 draw or if it's better to just hold onto all this Lapis. I'm pretty ignorant about how a lot of things in this game work and 5000 Lapis is a lot to waste on a mistake.
Hold on to the lapis for a good banner. This banner sucks and the one tomorrow is even worse. Go for the half price pull summon if you're itching to pull.

I found out later that he casts Meteor at 50% and 10% hp. Best bet is to find a friend with full break to survive his Meteor attacks.

Do it.

That's actually how I survived. Had a WOL with me that used that.
Cheer
Deprotect (which I realized after was redundant and was undone by him at the start of the fight anyway)
Full Break
attack x3

Next round was attacking and deprotect to undo his protection. That triggered Meteor.

Next round I healed with Curaja and smacked him with Aeroga Blade and some attacks. Meteor

At this point I was almost totally dead. Then Lenna attacked him by her lonesome, not quite at 50%.

Meteor

Not going to try again until I have Artemios with Barrage.

Not needing to post eh?

EH?

And for fucks sake save the lapis for a better banner.

God damnit, DP

Broseybrose

What do you guys do with your multiples? I have 3 Tellahs, one 3* maxed lvl and two 3* lvl 1s. Should I lvl up the 1s before I fuse them? Does it make a difference?

Im at the point now where Im done farming exp. Im farming awakening materials so I can get my Rain Laswell Fina Lenna Artemios and Tellah to 4*. The best units Ive drawn were 4* Locke, Fran, and Krille.

I've only been playing about a month and am strictly F2P. I think the game is really awesome and fun as someone who fell in love with FF1 on NES about 30 years ago! Story-wise, I just got Fina on my team.

ExVicis

Not needing to post eh?

EH?
Not needing to post because I have nothing really to contribute, some posts I understand and others about the grinding in a place I've never heard of or seen for an item I've also never heard of or seen fly over my head completely. Really intimidating.

But it's nice to read a post I can understand every once and while about what other people pull.

Xion86

Cleared out some Gaffers who last played 3 or 4 days ago, so got some free spots for those who I'm not friends with here.

(Lockes would be nice!)

Current team is:

Cloud of Darkness
Kefka (with Rod of Gravity)
Warrior of Light (with Enhancer)
Leena (with Magi Staff)
Garland

leehom

That's actually how I survived. Had a WOL with me that used that.

Next round was attacking and deprotect to undo his protection. That triggered Meteor.

Next round I healed with Curaja and smacked him with Aeroga Blade and some attacks. Meteor
What you need is a support with cura. Cura and curaja should heal your team back to nearly full health so you can keep trading blows until you win or die cuz lack of MP.

Broseybrose

Cleared out some Gaffers who last played 3 or 4 days ago, so got some free spots for those who I'm not friends with here.

(Lockes would be nice!)

Current team is:

Cloud of Darkness
Leena (with Magi Staff)
Garland

I sent you an invite with a 4* Locke as my leader.

My ID for anyone who has open slots - 350,186,594

You can bring a friend now in the trial?

It's because it's in the Void, not in the Farplanes.

Speaking of which, if I didn't see you guys posting about it I'd have never found it. Why the hell did they bury it and not even mention it in the bulletin today??? Also, dang, 20NRG for an attempt? Figured it was 15 and was about to try it since I had 16NRG on me and then saw that haha Oh well, did the next story mission instead and will get around to it later tonight most likely. Otherwise tomorrow at the latest if I try to knock out all the story content first which I may.

Also, lol at Rain talking about how hard a boss fight was after I won. I killed the the thing on my first attack with out any of the enemies getting a single turn....so hard Rain! so hard.

tuffymon

Managed to beat Intangir with a fairly normal party setup compared to most that I've seen. The battle was slow, but meteor was only used during the 50% threshold (I took like 12 rounds to kill him)
14137782_10154093851682885_931785722_n.png

Aurizen

Am I the only one having trouble getting that 10% MAG? I got the magic key. but it keeps saying its locked.

Nvm.. forgot to equip it

Yeah the limited new content is disappointing but at least I'll snag some easy lapis from what's there and it makes it easier for me to take a break from magicite farming to farm HR mats instead. Although that's not happening until I clear the new content. Not sure who I'm putting the sword on yet. Normally I'd say WoL as he's my highest attacker but that's namely due to having the kitana from White Dragon. If I give it to Vaan, he'll probably be my new highest attacker and while WoL 'might' be higher with it, he's the only one in my party that can equip a kitana so I feel like I should give it to Vaan so two characters have strong weapons instead of just trying to get one guy a little higher.

Am I the only one having trouble getting that 10% MAG? I got the magic key. but it keeps saying its locked.
You have to have the keys in your active inventory.

tuffymon

With that rag tag group? Congrats

What works works right? :p

Never cast a spell, healing or otherwise, never got to use a limit break. 1 down, and 4 elixirs were used, 7 hi pots, and 8 potions. Also... was seriously like 12 rounds >.>; Full break is the winning factor here~

Beat it

Just kept Full break up and ate the meteors and recovered with Curaja

Whew!

(Lockes would be nice!)

Current team is:

Cloud of Darkness
Leena (with Magi Staff)
Garland

Ill add ya

Also have a MAx Locke

okey dokey

test macro up for overnight trust farm

i believe i put phantom clicks at the right place and volume to prevent my macro from failing but its hard to say :/

gonna see what happens at least

Aurizen

Yeah the limited new content is disappointing but at least I'll snag some easy lapis from what's there and it makes it easier for me to take a break from magicite farming to farm HR mats instead. Although that's not happening until I clear the new content. Not sure who I'm putting the sword on yet. Normally I'd say WoL as he's my highest attacker but that's namely due to having the kitana from White Dragon. If I give it to Vaan, he'll probably be my new highest attacker and while WoL 'might' be higher with it, he's the only one in my party that can equip a kitana so I feel like I should give it to Vaan so two characters have strong weapons instead of just trying to get one guy a little higher.

You have to have the keys in your active inventory.

Did you put the key in one of your item slots before leaving on the exploration?

Yeah i just realized I forgot that haha all that energy wasted.

NomarTyme

What works works right? :p

Never cast a spell, healing or otherwise, never got to use a limit break. 1 down, and 4 elixirs were used, 7 hi pots, and 8 potions. Also... was seriously like 12 rounds >.>; Full break is the winning factor here~
Damn that sounds awesome. Haven't had a 12 rounder in while now.
okey dokey

test macro up for overnight trust farm

i believe i put phantom clicks at the right place and volume to prevent my macro from failing but its hard to say :/

gonna see what happens at least
Yeah I had some trial and error before I got running perfectly. you'll get there maybe even in your first try. I've been adding item only runs and magic runs for trophies.

Damn that sounds awesome. Haven't had a 12 rounder in while now.

Yeah I had some trial and error before I got running perfectly. you'll get there maybe even in your first try. I've been adding item only runs and magic runs for trophies.

As of now I setup my macro to account for the 3 story mission pop up after the reset

does the daily login pop up after reset or on the next login?

Im pretty sure the only pop up i need to worry about is the daily story

Lyrian

Would you say it's better for fire megacryst farming than Westersands?

If the objective is only megacrysts, then no.

Westersand can be completed in 2-3 minutes trivially. Forge requires some backtracking and other pain in the assery to complete plus dealing with bombs.

On the other hand, Forge pays equivalent-ish rank xp to farming 2* espers per energy. If you can allot a few more minutes per run, then running Forge can be more effective in Westersand in that regard.

Lyrian

!!!!

PSA: The pain in the ass 15 gloom spider quest can be completed trivially, because the gloom spiders are currently in the event exploration dungeon. 10 spiders spawn per run, so the quest can be completed in only 2 runs.

!!!!

All new Dirnado quests down!

50 trophies down, domination ring recipe acquired (someday in the future, lol). Thanks for the free 500 lapis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom