• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Removed some friends with 7+ days inactive, sorry dudes.

You can add me 866.176.087

Please add "GAF" in the message to add priority.

What do i have as a leader?

This little dude:

God damn that's one buff shadow. That's quite the accomplishment man, damn!

Also says your friends list is full :-(

CCIE

Banned
Actually, hubby is the lucky one. I've been told by many men I could have been a swimsuit model, and I have a pretty decent job as well. And he knows I am all his.

Yes, nice weekend.

Actually, hubby is the lucky one. I've been told by many men I could have been a swimsuit model, and I have a pretty decent job as well. And he knows I am all his.

Yes, nice weekend.

Well look at you!
Glad you had an awesome time

Me and the wife are finally getting out and about this weekend after we host a party tomorrow

Great way to end the summer

Someone tell how good Firion's 6 star form is.

and why don't I hear anything about 6 star Golbez, that punk Cecil gets one but not big bro?

Xion86

Yes, nice weekend.

Lucky him! :p

The other issue I see with Kefka is that unless we see something big ability wise, his 6* isn't all that impressive.

But Hyperdive is such a beast of a spell!! ;) always does an insane amount of damage whenever I use it, also his limit break is deadly.

Yes, nice weekend.

You too?

Maybe for different reasons >.>

And you'd be surprised, a lot of husbands are idiots >.>

Zafir

Welcome back! Glad your trip was enjoyable.

I was not expecting WoL at all. Of course, that's when someone will pull him. I had already made my peace and bam, there he was. One day, you will trip over him trying to pull someone else on complete accident.

Next banner is a "player's choice banner". Kefka, Lenna, CoD, Chizuru, WoL.

Nodody knows what the rates are going to be, after Gumi through a double curveball on these last two banners.
I'd pull on that banner, but I just know all it's going to do is increase my Kefka and Lenna army!

I guess their TM's aren't the worst but I've never really been that bothered about farming trust, seems so tedious without just messing with macros.

chrono01

Okay, you guys have fun! Have to get on the plane to go home.
I'm glad you had a great weekend (was wondering why you weren't posting much in this thread, haha). Have a safe flight home!

I'd pull on that banner, but I just know all it's going to do is increase my Kefka and Lenna army!

I guess their TM's aren't the worst but I've never really been that bothered about farming trust, seems so tedious without just messing with macros.
I'm tempted to try for WoL, but I already have the rest of the rate-up characters. I won't bother.

i have a shadow...its not so op, do you want it?
Whoa, now. He still wants a challenge, don't go offering your Shadow out to just everyone. He breaks the game!

Lyrian

Hmm does it have barrage? I've seen it be incredibly helpful in the trial.

Seriously, look at the pic of his Shadow's stat screen from the last page.

I'm sitting here farming cactaurs, and I'm literally yelling at the phone "Dammit, would you stop attacking the frigging mob Shadow? It was dead 7 barrages ago..."

you can add me

Just tell me what your name ingame is, and i hope my humble shadow can help you beat that bastard intangir

54ee8891286bc3f9e0fff988f9a07b6c7cb1aea8_hq.gif

Well since I have everything I need from this banner and have everything on the next minus WoL looks like I'm stocking up more Lapis. I'm gonna need it for FFT.

You know what's weird and kind of funny, when you sort units by level, Lani is placed below even the cactaurs. I have other level 1 characters , same star stage, and this one unit is dumped to the bottom.

14067619_10155166265453989_28757560908973641_n.jpg

Lyrian

You know what's weird and kind of funny, when you sort units by level, Lani is placed below even the cactaurs. I have other level 1 characters , same star stage, and this one unit is dumped to the bottom.

Pretty sad that the game considers cactaurs superior to Lani. Even the game knows how awful she is...

leehom

Finally got a OP friend. I think he has 463 dmg with a chizuru.

Dual wield, her TM, shibusashi or whatever that weapon is called and the 61 dmg.

Wish he had all that earlier when the new trial boss dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom