• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

YAS NEW CONTENT

0aywIDkl.jpg

my body is ready
Unfortunately you need only a fraction of that, since the new content is...well...lacking. :(

Oh well, more Energy to farm cactuar!

To you Nox users, did anyone of you have this issue with your google account not syncing within Nox? It's preventing me from downloading anything from the google play store. Driving me nuts.

Falk

that puzzling face
Unfortunately you need only a fraction of that, since the new content is...well...lacking. :(

Oh well, more Energy to farm cactuar!

To be very honest, I'm just logging in daily to receive/send gifts and grab my Lapis. I'm probably going all-in on the Lightning banner just out of curiosity and I'm not sure if I'd continue playing after regardless anyway.

I'm probably going to content-tourist the main quest until I hit an insurmountable wall and then call it quits.

Heng

To all TM masters.

I need to get 85% before I fuse my 4 Lennas for her TM, right?
Yes.

To you Nox users, did anyone of you have this issue with your google account not syncing within Nox? It's preventing me from downloading anything from the google play store. Driving me nuts.
Is the account you're trying to use currently logged on any other device? If it is, try making a new account and see if that works.

Yes.

Is the account you're trying to use currently logged on any other device? If it is, try making a new account and see if that works.

Nope, don't keep my google account signed in typically. I can try a new account though.

Update: So after creating another account, my real account can sync and I removed the new account. Now that I'm back to just my original account, I can still force it to manually sync just fine but I still can't download a game. Windows stated that I had to grant permission but unfortunately didn't say where. Is there somewhere I need to approve app downloads before I can install anything? I went to the settings in the Google Store but didn't see anything besides a setting to require approval for downloads or not.

Eidjinn

I had this trouble...

Solution: download the latest apk you want, install again. At least for me, even though I could not download from the google play, at least the games that I wanted are working properly.

Exvius, for example, I'm actually loging in and out, from pc to cellphone with no problems.

I had this trouble...

Solution: download the latest apk you want, install again. At least for me, even though I could not download from the google play, at least the games that I wanted are working properly.

Exvius, for example, I'm actually loging in and out, from pc to cellphone with no problems.

I read about people downloading a later apk somewhere else too, don't I have to have it installed in the first place and replace the existing apk though? In this case, I haven't been able to download the game at all. Or can I just download the apk for the game and dump that in a directory I create on Nox?

Rixa

Another half price pull, another Lani. Three Lanis in four pulls so far. Loving it. Give me all the Lanis!
You know, after getting my 2nd Lani yesterday. I decided to use my daily pull Lapis (200) to Slots and will do the rest of month. More unit & eq slots and some materia slots too.

KeRaSh

You know, after getting my 2nd Lani yesterday. I decided to use my daily pull Lapis (200) to Slots and will do the rest of month. More unit & eq slots and some materia slots too.

Yeah, I added more unit slots, too with all the shiny Metal Gigantuars sitting in my inventory. Now that my main team is maxed out I have nothing to spend the Gigantuars on, though. Now I'm just trying to pull something incredible to replace my 4* units...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Curious what the deal is with people hating on having to use their facebook account for this. Unless you made a fake account, it's easy and convenient. All I need to do is log in and it works. No need to worry about transfer codes or anything like the JPN.

scarlet

If people using 2 tanks, just said WoL and Cecil. Is there a chance that WoL protecting Cecil, but in the same time Cecil is protecting other unit?

So like 2 layers of protecting.

Kouriozan

If people using 2 tanks, just said WoL and Cecil. Is there a chance that WoL protecting Cecil, but in the same time Cecil is protecting other unit?

Yes, in one of the countless Japanese video, I saw Cecil protecting WoL protecting another unit.

Azuran

Banned
Curious what the deal is with people hating on having to use their facebook account for this. Unless you made a fake account, it's easy and convenient. All I need to do is log in and it works. No need to worry about transfer codes or anything like the JPN.

People don't want to be reminded they have no friends.

Falk

that puzzling face

I was about to laugh

but

Yes, in one of the countless Japanese video, I saw Cecil protecting WoL protecting another unit.

O_O

I've had clients ask me why I'm lv200+ in KHUX, since it helpfully shows you your facebook friends ingame.

solution: don't add clients on facebook

Kouriozan

Hmm, now that I know what WoL's The Light is with Us do (go in front of the monster to protect the party), it might have been Cecil protecting the middle front character and WoL protecting the whole party thus being in front of Cecil.

Valentus

Hmm, now that I know what WoL's The Light is with Us do (go in front of the monster to protect the party), it might have been Cecil protecting the middle front character and WoL protecting the whole party thus being in front of Cecil.

yeah, it would be a little silly to do a double-cover. Unless during the process the first tank goes his HP down to "OMG im fucked!!" frame pose, and then the second tank goes to the rescue.

That would make sense IMO

scarlet

I wanna see.

TM farming is so boring. I can't do anything else. I only did my daily and then farming again.

My Lennas are around 5% now after 48 hours.

Kouriozan

Maybe I confused it with that since both are on the same line :

JoBe1YS.png

(video)

Either way if I find it again, I'll post it. And I'll be sure to test it in 5 months when we'll get 6* WoL
Sorry scarlet

Zafir

I personally just don't like tying gaming stuff to it which then posts random stuff. That said this doesn't post anything so I'm okay with this.

I haven't had that issue but the last 2 nights in a row my Nox has d/c'd at some point and that hasn't happened before....all the lost TMs :(

Yeah I don't think that anyone can argue that TM farming is boring as hell but lol Work today, play tomorrow?

I have a feeling once I get that sweet Excalibur in a week or more...it'll all be worth it.

BAHHAAHAHA

Yeah whats gonna be the worst grind for me will be General Leo, gonna be a fucking nightmare.

I'm wondering if I should farm Kain and give Bartz his spear though...

I wish there were better mage weapons =/ I don't want to wait until I have to grind The Emperor for hisAND YES GOD DAMNIT I WILL GET THE EMPEROR /SOBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom