• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got a decent unit on the half-off pull, Leo! Should I replace my Cecil? My party is Bartz, Lenna, Chiz, Kefka and sometimes Celes, Gomez, and Artemis. I am pretty underwhelmed by Cecil so far, but I guess his LB is pretty useful.

Leo will be somewhat more useful at this point in reference to his abilities as a pure tank as a 5*. Having said that, I've been able to replace a healer in my party for all but the toughest of content with him opening up a slot for another damage dealer.

At 6* of course he becomes on of the top units in the entire game!

Lyrian

Never change, Reddit. ... You couldn't even if you wanted to, anyways. Glad I never post there, only lurk.

Question for people with JP knowledge: As far as I can tell, the HP +15% is as good as it gets, outside of Amarant's/Salamander's TM, correct? I can't find any information of an HP +20% or +25% existing as an ability/materia anywhere.

Shouta

Never change, Reddit. ... You couldn't even if you wanted to, anyways. Glad I never post there, only lurk.

Question for people with JP knowledge: As far as I can tell, the HP +15% is as good as it gets, outside of Amarant's/Salamander's TM, correct? I can't find any information of an HP +20% or +25% existing as an ability/materia anywhere.

Good ol'reddit. Always going silly.

Several Trust Masters give more than 15% like Queen's TM gives 20%, Rem's TM gives 30%, and Guy's TM gives 30%

NomarTyme

I finally got a decent unit on the half-off pull, Leo! Should I replace my Cecil? My party is Bartz, Lenna, Chiz, Kefka and sometimes Celes, Gomez, and Artemis. I am pretty underwhelmed by Cecil so far, but I guess his LB is pretty useful.

His LB is really useful. One of the only few that it's worth leveling up, so stay with 3 star till you rank up his LB.

I also like this guy below. Dude is passionate. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGDI4D_wb7I

Lyrian

I thought there were other events with HP 15% abilities as prizes as well in JP? Or at the very least there has been.

I think I've seen pictures of HP +15% as currency rewards in JP events. But, nothing higher. As Shouta's helpful response seems to imply, 20% and higher may be restricted to TM rewards only.

Shouta

Ok, but without resorting to TMs,are there any event obtainable HP boosts greater than 15%?

No, as far as I know. All of the ones higher than 15% or TM rewards. 15% is the max you get from event rewards. This FFXIV gave me so many Thancreds I have 4 10% HP/Atk TMs from him. Pretty awesome for my physical attackers, lol

Lyrian

No, as far as I know. All of the ones higher than 15% or TM rewards. 15% is the max you get from event rewards. This FFXIV gave me so many Thancreds I have 4 10% HP/Atk TMs from him. Pretty awesome for my physical attackers, lol

That's what I was suspecting. Thank you very much for the useful info.

Back to the salt mines I go, then.

Malakhov

Banned
Well today I told myself hey why not do the new content, and it's already finished. There wasnt a whole lot of new content...

Lyrian

Literally lose your mind.

I have my Cecil's LB at Level 2 1/2 so I am well on my way to insanity.

t96z8vv.png

I will see your insanity and raise you an order of magnitude to lunacy.

I just had a huge power boost over the weekend. I used 7 energy pots during the Cactuar Dunes and was finally able to max out my entire team. With that done, I went and decimated all of the bosses I'd been putting off forever.

Now Chizuru is using the Murasame and the Force Armor. Firion is using the Enhancer and Vaan is using my next strongest weapon, the Ogrekiller.

It took me 3.5 months to pull all of the units and then level them all up. It feels so damn good. :D

chrono01

I just had a huge power boost over the weekend. I used 7 energy pots during the Cactuar Dunes and was finally able to max out my entire team. With that done, I went and decimated all of the bosses I'd been putting off forever.

Now Chizuru is using the Murasame and the Force Armor. Firion is using the Enhancer and Vaan is using my next strongest weapon, the Ogrekiller.

It took me 3.5 months to pull all of the units and then level them all up. It feels so damn good. :D
Nice job on all of the hard work!

Lyrian

Units are so much more powerful with their final skills at max 5*.

Grats on the kills and the sweet loot!

Nice work but the strongest still awaits you, Frost Dragon in the final Colosseum stage (Int-S5)

Nice work but the strongest still awaits you, Frost Dragon in the final Colosseum stage (Int-S5)
I just hit BEG-S5 a few minutes ago, so that will be a while. I basically had all progress on hold until I had my team ready to go. Now, I'm finally finishing the story and making progress on the Colosseum.

I just hit BEG-S5 a few minutes ago, so that will be a while. I basically had all progress on hold until I had my team ready to go. Now, I'm finally finishing the story and making progress on the Colosseum.

No worries buddy, you beat the ones that yield the best rewards. Frost Dragon sadly just gives the recipe for Turbo Ethers... You get good stuff on the way to him though so definitly worth doing. Some real good loot in the Int tier. Black Robe for your mage, White Robe for healer, a really strong axe, etc.

KeRaSh

I've finally broken the Lani curse! My half price pull today was
fucking Bedile
!!!!

/edit: I finally caved and used some tickets... What have I done?

Clyne, Rydia, Kain x2, Shantotto and Freya

Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-16.gif

So the new banner is....

FFVI?

Boosted rates for Celes, Terra, Leo, and Locke.

Didn't see that coming.

I need a Terra and could use more Leo for TM farming. Could be worse.

So the new banner is....

FFVI?

Boosted rates for Celes, Terra, Leo, and Locke.

Didn't see that coming.

I need a Terra and could use more Leo for TM farming. Could be worse.

If I didn't already have Terra I'd be pulling like a mad man but I got her and Locke so I think it's not really a good idea to pull on this.

Caim

Loafed on this event but luckily I'm like 4 pebbles and pure stones away from finishing both recipes.

EDIT: Pulled a second Chizuru just now on the discount pull! Will probably TM farm for her after I'm done with Barrage.

Dusky

Well I guess it's time I finally show my face instead of lurking this OT.

I don't really post on GAF anymore but this place seems calm and amicable enough, so if things go well maybe I'll start to be more active again!

I started playing at launch but decided to reroll towards the end of June as I was fed up with having dismal units. Currently sitting at a rank of 35.

Managed to grab my 3rd Kuja on the half pull this morning from the current banner. At least it's not a Lani I guess?

And on that note...hello everyone!

chrono01

I don't really post on GAF anymore but this place seems calm and amicable enough, so if things go well maybe I'll start to be more active again!

I started playing at launch but decided to reroll towards the end of June as I was fed up with having dismal units. Currently sitting at a rank of 35.

Managed to grab my 3rd Kuja on the half pull this morning from the current banner. At least it's not a Lani I guess?

Hello, and welcome to the thread! We're a (relatively) friendly bunch, so you shouldn't have any issues here.

...Unless you pull Lightning when she releases with a single pull, in which case you run. Fast.

Hello, and welcome! Be sure to post your ID so we can add you to friends lists if you have room! ^^

Hence, "relatively". :p

Yup. Everyone here is friendly but Chilly.

WORTHLESS PEASANTS THE BOTH OF YOU

CCIE

Banned
Well, Locke and Leo are getting a rate-up. Will do a few 1/2 pulls for certain trying to get one of the two to add to my units. Would definitely like to get Locke if at all possible. Seriously, any of the four is fine though as they all have good-great TM's...

Well, Locke and Leo are getting a rate-up. Will do a few 1/2 pulls for certain trying to get one of the two to add to my units. Would definitely like to get Locke if at all possible. Seriously, any of the four is fine though as they all have good-great TM's...

The only useless(?) unit would be Celes at this point. I don't need another Locke but I'm certain you'll pull him! :)

But not Leo. The lord has deemed you unworthy to ever pull a tank >.>

CCIE

Banned
Well, you should be able to get Terra. Personally, I wouldn't mind another Terra or even Celes, if for nothing else than fusing to get their TMR's after this first batch is done in a month or two. Seriously, not a bad banner at all

Dusky

Hello, and welcome to the thread! We're a (relatively) friendly bunch, so you shouldn't have any issues here

Yup. Everyone here is friendly but Chilly.

Hey Dusky, hope you'll enjoy your stay.
I will probably start daily pulling with the FF6 banner since I got none of those units.

Hello, and welcome! Be sure to post your ID so we can add you to friends lists if you have room! ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. You've made a good impression already!

...Unless you pull Lightning when she releases with a single pull, in which case you run. Fast.

My luck isn't terrible by any means but it certainly isn't that good...

Here's my ID if anyone's interested, I freed up some slots: 917,588,263

Well, you should be able to get Terra. Personally, I wouldn't mind another Terra or even Celes, if for nothing else than fusing to get their TMR's after this first batch is done in a month or two. Seriously, not a bad banner at all

You know it actually isn't!

Well except for people who have all the units >.>

Celegus

Not gonna go nuts on it, but I'll definitely pull on this banner a good bit. I only have Locke (x2) so I'd love any of the others. Heck even more Lockes would be fine for the 6x Treasure Hunter dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom