• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashetti

Banned
Is he good?

N8epviY.jpg

scarlet

Not interested with any of the equipments. Maybe lunar pestle if you have a lot of physical attacker.

And for the TM. We got the box recipe and we need to craft the box and Mogcake and trade it to King for trust moogles, right?

Hopefully the trade won't be 100 Mogcakes for 1 trust moogle.

Dragner

New event will be the first event I really grind. I will have to stop tm grind for some time but I need that Mace for my CoD.

Cant care less for the new banner tho.

Folstern

New banner is interesting and if I didn't already have Locke and Leo I would go for it. Still some nice TMs to pick up. I am hoping that Lunar Pestle can be used by CoD and that we get our first Trust Moogle. Zidane is hungry.

Kouriozan

I get the feeling we are getting this event to replace the Imperial Saga one.
Or Gumi is spacing up the content release so we don't get Tidus before Gilgamesh's trial.

Coppanuva

Let's see how grindy this event is... Got 24 energy pots saved up for it. Hoping that's enough. That shield looks good for my exdeath, 4 def less than current one but it gives magic. I'm in.

Banner looks good but not for me. I already have Locke and Leo and no use for celes and terra.

H3xum

Is Leo good?

Right now in Global I would say he is the best tank. He has Armor and Power break and also has by far the highest attk for a tank.

Come 6* he falls off though as the tank roll transitions more into a tank/healer/utility instead of tank/dps, but, he is still great now.

I use him over Cecil/Amarant still.

Zafir

Finally got round to using all the energy I'd saved up in the mail to do the Dirnado story and.... it's basically only 4 areas. People weren't kidding when they said it was disappointing! Expected it to be at least as long as the last, considering that felt like a filler island anyway.

leehom

Pulled a Terra and character not even worth remembering.

Is Ultima the best aoe dmg spell in the game?

My SL account is getting better half priced summons than my GL :(

Rixa

Finally got round to using all the energy I'd saved up in the mail to do the Dirnado story and.... it's basically only 4 areas. People weren't kidding when they said it was disappointing! Expected it to be at least as long as the last, considering that felt like a filler island anyway.

Yup, we didnt get whole Island. Expecting to get rest of Island in the half way of September or so.

ohNOitsRO

Anybody know if the customer support is any bit reliable in this game? Bought some lapis but it timed out and didn't go through but my iTunes credit still got taken.. Sent a bunch of emails to their support and have been harassing th in game live chat and I have yet to even get an automated response from them..

So I'm a very, very sad zidaneless person right now :(

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Half way through my TM grinding with Buttz and Kefka.
40% with the Shan and Cecil.

Can't wait to slap that Exaculibur and Double hand on my Bartz. I'll be moving the Katana over to Chizzy Chan and put Blade Mastery on her.

At first I was a bit disspointed with the upcoming banner. I was hoping for some new characters, but it's not a bad one at all. I could use any of the three characters.

I don't have Terra and her eventual 6* would be great.
I still do not have a character with natural steal and Locke isn't Vaan or Zid. But the TM is great and his bonus is too.
Another Celes will cut my TM farming on her Shroud in half. I can't ask for a much better healer piece and all my healers are female.
Leo, while I have WoL and Cecil, his TM would make a mighty fine piece.

Also, I got another Kain today. So I'll probably TM farm him next. I have 3, so he'll only take a 3rd of the time. Should be less than 2 weeks for him. ^_^

Now, my issue has always been. I don't seem to pull banner units like the rest of you do. I seem to have better luck after the banner.

For the week's banner, I expect the rest of the cast.

CCIE

Banned
What is with the couple dozen zero energy bottles? I had to go claim them one by one since I still have ten or so that are legit sitting in reserve.

What a pain! I want compensation lapis ...

Valentus

That new event is wrong. They forgot to mention Sabin edgar and shadow

Crap banner, because i hace múltiple copies of each one of those units. Need an extra por of Leos to get 2 shields faster.

Lets ser how many trust moogles you can get in this event

Half way through my TM grinding with Buttz and Kefka.
40% with the Shan and Cecil.

Can't wait to slap that Exaculibur and Double hand on my Bartz. I'll be moving the Katana over to Chizzy Chan and put Blade Mastery on her.

At first I was a bit disspointed with the upcoming banner. I was hoping for some new characters, but it's not a bad one at all. I could use any of the three characters.

I don't have Terra and her eventual 6* would be great.
I still do not have a character with natural steal and Locke isn't Vaan or Zid. But the TM is great and his bonus is too.
Another Celes will cut my TM farming on her Shroud in half. I can't ask for a much better healer piece and all my healers are female.
Leo, while I have WoL and Cecil, his TM would make a mighty fine piece.

Also, I got another Kain today. So I'll probably TM farm him next. I have 3, so he'll only take a 3rd of the time. Should be less than 2 weeks for him. ^_^

Now, my issue has always been. I don't seem to pull banner units like the rest of you do. I seem to have better luck after the banner.

For the week's banner, I expect the rest of the cast.

If you have Garland, sticking another doublehand on him with the excalibur will be incredible. Once he hits 6* he gets ability slots AND a bonus when equipping greatswords..he will be unstoppable!!! Bahaha

Yeah Cecil will get the shield, his defense goes through the roof at 6* anyway so it'll make him even stronger.

I've finally broken the Lani curse! My half price pull today was
fucking Bedile
!!!!

/edit: I finally caved and used some tickets... What have I done?

Clyne, Rydia, Kain x2, Shantotto and Freya

Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-16.gif

Stop pulling. Plz. Just....stop. Don't torture yourself anymore. We love you and care about you. Don't do this to yourself!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom