• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the maintenance bring in that new mog event? Got my TM team to around 30%avg so I think that's at least decent timing considering I only started a week and a half ago.

Thank goodness for those 100lapiz/energy bottles

Malakhov

Banned
Does the maintenance bring in that new mog event? Got my TM team to around 30%avg so I think that's at least decent timing considering I only started a week and a half ago.

Thank goodness for those 100lapiz/energy bottles

Think it starts on sep 2 but not sure. I know the new banner does.

Shouta

No Trance Terra for me, boo.

Lyrian, the currency drop rates are lower than I mentioned in my post. Didn't pay attention to it as much before but it's about 200 for 13 EN actually. That's for this event anyway but it should be similar for past JP events

UrSuLeTzU

Great, could you tell us which TM's are worth grinding for since the jpn version is ahead of us globals.

I think there was a point you made earlier saying Kefka's ribbon isn't worth it because of party esuana, but truth is we won't get that for awhile yea?

Which got me thinking to which TM's will become obsolete in the future, so no point in grinding them? We have different weapons, armors and spells etc. Any off the top of your head besides ribbon?

It will be worth having multiple ribbons just for pvp alone so people won't crush your team with status effects, I have 3 Kefkas and all of them are around 39-40%TM, so yeah I'm going for 3 ribbons then await patiently the day Gumi makes him a 6* and laugh at everyone that said Kefka is bad and that ribbon is stupid :p

Rixa

It will be worth having multiple ribbons just for pvp alone so people won't crush your team with status effects, I have 3 Kefkas and all of them are around 39-40%TM, so yeah I'm going for 3 ribbons then await patiently the day Gumi makes him a 6* and laugh at everyone that said Kefka is bad and that ribbon is stupid :p

Well Kefka is the only unit in my unit pool that managed to do over 1000000 damage in one turn. Kefka cant be bad right? ;)

Rixa

Imagine what a party of 3 6* Kefkas, a 6* Exdeath and someone with focus could do :D

Focus + Imperil + 4x30% MAG + Hyperdrive + right opponent. Its doable but its not easy, goodluck getting enough 30% MAG TMs.
Screenshot_20160826-164834.png

With Focus + Firaga + 4x30% MAG, Exdeath can do >700k. I should test it so that loaning another Exdeath and adding Imperil.

Correct me if I'm wrong JP players but PvP is fought against real units, but controlled by CPU. So it's not exactly an incredibly thought provoking battle.

Also, I don't think I've seen people really shit on Kefka, he's a legit mage with Hyperdrive and he got confirmed for 6*. He's just lacking dualcast which is actually more important in PvP but can be mitigated with the TMR if u are to obtain it ofc.

I'm still weary on 1 ribbon, let alone 3 bc of characters with esuna/aoe esuna or some characters that are immune to status effects and what not but this relative to me. I have Zidane (2), Bartz, Chizuru, Kain and Kefka.

Relevant to me, I feel it's not immediately neccessary for a ribbon within the forseeable future. To me, i'll just atk as much as possible and if I get boned with an ailment then oh wel I suppose

Kouriozan

Looks like Gumi is allowed to have a maintenance without extension once every 2 months x)

Edit : got 10 mogcakes fighting Ramuh. It's not event exclusive or emergency maintenance incoming?

Xion86

Wow catching up with the last few pages, it seems people take this game far too seriously than I expected! :p

Anyway, I've been doing nothing but farming for Hero's Rings recipes right now. Happy with the team I have a lot, so not levelling ip anyone else. TM farming is going okay, around 10% with 3 Shantottos, Zidane and Kefka (he's 40% though ish..).

Oh thanks Rixa! That looks way better than last time! Brilliant.

What are cakes??

Anyway, finally got Roselia to 5*. Got a full 5 star team now. Tried the half off banner and I got 3* Locke! I wanted Zidane, but I'll take him. His TM seems good. Is he a good dps?

Rixa

Doing exploration battles drop those materials. Westersand exploration:

- 1st Battle gave 4 Lotus seed paste
- 2nd Battle: 3 brown egg, 2 Lotus seed paste
- Boss battle 6 Lotus seed paste
- One enemy (single cactuar) 4 Mogcake
- 3 normal random encounters (1 fight): 5 Flour, 4 Brown egg, 5 Flour

So explorations give nice amount of stuff, but I dont know how much you need the materials (havent checked).

the ingredients drop everywhere normal storyline it seems. Getting them in Earth Shrine

Oh snap!!
I can grind TM and earn mogcake material?

So uhhhh

Will it be worth the lapis to get the premium recipes?

45 mogcake free recipe seems mind numbingly low... And the 1000 recipe takes 8 hours

How many days does this run? Its starting to look nasty on paper

Valentus

4 tickets for 1000 cakes each
3 tickets for 3000 cakes each
3 tickets for 6000 cakes each
trust moofle 30.000 cakes only one

Nightmare grind.

Prolly just going to Nox grind TM for the day and when I'm done with classes hopefully reddit min-maxes the shit out of the materials so ik where to go when I get back

wilstreak

Oh snap!!
I can grind TM and earn mogcake material?

So uhhhh

Will it be worth the lapis to get the premium recipes?

45 mogcake free recipe seems mind numbingly low... And the 1000 recipe takes 8 hours

How many days does this run? Its starting to look nasty on paper

it seems only Fine Flour drop in Earth Shrine
but seeing that we need 14 fine flour while the remaining material only need 3-4, Earth shrine can still be a good choice.

Edit : Never mind, also got Coarse Rock Sugar from it, but the rate for Fine Flour is overwhemingl high compared to other material
Edit2 : and lotus seed paste

Dawg

Thirty thousand cakes for a trust moogle. So three hundred thousand cakes for 100% trust.

Are you shitting me.

On a positive note, pulled a second Zidane today.

Lyrian

No event dungeon?

The shortened Abyss dungeon got back the day that was cut off from it? Meh. I grinded that in haste for nothing.

I woke up early for this? :/

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Okay, taking a look.

More drop from more expensives stages. IE 25x Flour per drop in Miranda.

ES is only giving flour and course, course being a rare drop.

Doesn't drop in Vortex(atleast now awakening)

As of right now, it seems like Explorations are the way to go on the newest Island

wilstreak

Okay, taking a look.

More drop from more expensives stages. IE 25x Flour per drop in Miranda.

ES is only giving flour and course, course being a rare drop.

Doesn't drop in Vortex(atleast now awakening)

As of right now, it seems like Explorations are the way to go on the newest Island

I can confirm that Lotus Seed Paste also drop in there.

still didn't find brown sugar

So this event is very similar to demons unleashed i think

You need to prioritize the stocking of material... and probably find out how much you need total to get all your desired items

Since you have the recipes... as long as King Mog doesnt leave after the even is over you can go collect your rewards anytime

The GATE is the material drops

Rixa

My Westersand exploration test run:

- 24x Sugar,
- 13x Brown Egg
- 37x Lotus Paste
- 4x Mogcake
- 25x Flour

- 1 fire megacryst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom