• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

Will do the same. 8 hours mean I can sleep.

Gonna use the 15 minutes until my bed time.

I'm farming in coast, short maps and the drop rates are good.

Kettch

Yeah, time is the bottleneck here and not material. The only reason to buy the recipes is if you don't want to check in every 15 minutes (or want to make use of sleep time), because the tiny amount of material you save using them is irrelevant.

I went ahead and bought 2 extra crafting slots. I assume this event will come around more, so it shouldn't be a waste. I'll have to do some math and see if I need more than that or not.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You don't need the Prem unless you want to max to get other items.

Better to get the Rare and increase slots.

Unless you want other items there other than the tickets and moogle. Which looking over it. 100 cakes for one Megacite seems awesome.

Azuran

Banned
You don't need the Prem unless you want to max to get other items.

Better to get the Rare and increase slots.

Unless you want other items there other than the tickets and moogle. Which looking over it. 100 cakes for one Megacite seems awesome.

I will gladly thrown down $10 just so sanity's sake.

Yeah, time is the bottleneck here and not material. The only reason to buy the recipes is if you don't want to check in every 15 minutes (or want to make use of sleep time), because the tiny amount of material you save using them is irrelevant.

I went ahead and bought 2 extra crafting slots. I assume this event will come around more, so it shouldn't be a waste. I'll have to do some math and see if I need more than that or not.

Premium recipe is slightly more material efficient

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I will gladly thrown down $10 just so sanity's sake.

If you want to throw down that 10$. It will go longer to get the rare + 5 additional slots.

I.E. Even if you log in just once every 8 hours to fill the lots up instead of one 8. You'll net 10 hours of cakes more.

Not including future use.

Daily pull was another Shan. So I'm quite happy about that actually. Another 30% MAG coming my way.

UrSuLeTzU

Well, I just pulled Vaan, it's not Zizou but his focus shall be put to good use in my inevitable full Kefka 6* party. I guess you have to do the max number of encounters in explorations to get max number of mats for cakes, that's gonna suck big time...

scarlet

You got 800 lapis from daily login this month and another free 100 daily from that 6 millions download event.

So premium is "free"

I got de javu. It seems I've posted this before x(

scarlet

If you want to throw down that 10$. It will go longer to get the rare + 5 additional slots.

I.E. Even if you log in just once every 8 hours to fill the lots up instead of one 8. You'll net 10 hours of cakes more.

Not including future use.

Daily pull was another Shan. So I'm quite happy about that actually. Another 30% MAG coming my way.

Are we still gonna use Mogcake for future TM event?

Ok so once I maxe out my crafting box with premium recipes

Where is the best spot for Mogcake drops

I was getting a bunch in phantom forest

So... does Locke actually increase the chances for the crafting items to drop or are they guaranteed?

Thats his ability yes

Treasure hunter is supposed to increase drop rate of treasure items

Seems to include bonus drops which makes him amazing for events

I was able to complete gravity rod by only running INT so Id say he works wonderfully

scarlet

How much you got in PF?

So... does Locke actually increase the chances for the crafting items to drop or are they guaranteed?

Not sure how it works, but I got 75 flour from one enemy.

Adding a synthesize slot isn't a bad idea. You can craft using premium and normal recipe at the same time.

xehanort

Damn, this event is nice but grindy. You can do normal task and all and still gain the mats needed. I need locke friends though. Add me guys. Need friends as I expanded my friend list.

c-murph

Ummm... so where do I find Ingredients? lol

Damn, this event is nice but grindy. You can do normal task and all and still gain the mats needed. I need locke friends though. Add me guys. Need friends as I expanded my friend list.

I got a couple Lockes. I'll add you.

Lyrian

Love the quote on the Rabbit's Foot accessory!

"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember, it didn't work for the rabbit."

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Decided to do three more rolls today since I hit 12 tickets.

Yellow! Clyne...
Fran

Garland! ^_^
So now I got Chizzy, Garland, and Bartz.

Fyi, I still have yet to pull a banner character. >_>

I think I'm going to take this time to farm Coast and Forge for the next week. Get enough materials for everything, knock up my rank a lot, and more matts for Hero rings.

Since it seems to be drops per enemy (maybe scaled wrt are a little) then exploration might be king. I'm 2972 gil into Dwarves' Forge/Exploration (3204 gil is when you hit encounter cap in first area with 7888 for second area) and 411 items have dropped.

wilstreak

Screenshot_2016-09-01-19-39-54_com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW.png

now back to TM farming again.
just know that there is incremental increase in synthesis slot.
no way i am gonna spend 300 for another slot that will not be used after this.

yeah the best thing to do is completely kill all encounters in an exploration

however one full Maranda Coast run seems to give enough to start a Full Premium recipe

very efficient

You could potentially farm 12000 cakes a day

interesting

Im getting all the other material at a much higher rate than Fine flour lol

So if I do this then switch to TM farming ill balance the spread XD

Wow this event is looking good

OK so if we do max 8 hour craft and claim 2 sets a day thats 12000 roughtly a day give or take

17 days so roughly 200,000 cakes if you max out

Is that enough to buy all the good stuff?

wilstreak

How much Mogcakes we need for all TM, Pot and Equipment?

copy from Reddit

Summon Ticket 1,000 (4 max) = 4,000
Summon Ticket 3,000 (3 max) = 9,000
Summon Ticket 6,000 (3 max) = 18,000
Lunar Pestle 30,000 (1 max) = 30,000
Trust Moogle 30,000 (1 max) = 30,000

91.000 cakes

minus Stellar shield, HP+15%, MP+20%.
So maybe give or takes 150.000 cakes?

copy from Reddit

Summon Ticket 1,000 (4 max) = 4,000
Summon Ticket 3,000 (3 max) = 9,000
Summon Ticket 6,000 (3 max) = 18,000
Lunar Pestle 30,000 (1 max) = 30,000
Trust Moogle 30,000 (1 max) = 30,000

91.000 cakes

minus Stellar shield, HP+15%, MP+20%.
So maybe give or takes 150.000 cakes?

oooh so yeah you basically need to get 16 hours worth of the premium recipe daily

Should get you in the 200K range by the end.

Get the premium and the 4 slots guys. Getting the mats is easy

If you cant do that you can offset that by farming Cakes themselves to supplement

I got about 50 a run from Phantom Forest. Bring Lockes

CCIE

Banned
Wow, concentrate on The coast and forge, and mats are easy. I should even be able to do TMR at night while sleeping... Nice event

Lyrian

Wow, not even close.

Lanzelt Highlands Exploration (10 energy) -> 350 drops
Miranda Coast Exploration (12 energy) -> 850 drops

No brainer, there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom