• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone bought the recipes

We are going to need some serious math to figure out what Recipe is most efficient and how many total ingredients are needed....

this is not looking fun guys

Seems pretty nasty with the sheer amount of ingredients. I mean its cool that all of them drop from normal play (I can multitask on TM grind and Magicite farming) but ill have to see how the recipes and math works out

Sooo

- 1260 Rock Sugar
- 1260 Brown Eggs
- 1995 Lotus Seed Paste
- 6300 Fine Flour

Gets you to that 30000 Mog cake mark

Can our inventories even hold that much?

Valentus

my run in

fine flour 150
brown egg 36
rock sugar 72
seed paste 80

locke friend

Im going to change my leader to locke guys, you all do the same please.

Lyrian

Has anyone bought the recipes

We are going to need some serious math to figure out what Recipe is most efficient and how many total ingredients are needed....

this is not looking fun guys

Seems pretty nasty with the sheer amount of ingredients. I mean its cool that all of them drop from normal play (I can multitask on TM grind and Magicite farming) but ill have to see how the recipes and math works out

Sooo

- 1260 Rock Sugar
- 1260 Brown Eggs
- 1995 Lotus Seed Paste
- 6300 Fine Flour

Gets you to that 30000 Mog cake mark

Can our inventories even hold that much?

I did, in an exploration atm though (Lanzelt Highlands). 200+ drops and counting so far, lol.

Something to keep in mind that softens the blow

Mogcakes themselves will also drop

So basically its a material rush

DO these mats take up inventory and only stack to 99?

You might have to craft as you go. Youll need to spend a nice chunk of Lapis for slot expansion

Kouriozan

Im going to change my leader to locke guys, you all do the same please.

I'd like to if I had Locke, even more reason to start daily pulling.

Since you have the recipes... as long as King Mog doesnt leave after the even is over you can go collect your rewards anytime

You can only exchange them until 5 days after the end of the event.

Campaign Period:
Start: Thursday 9/1 1:00 PDT.
End: Saturday 9/17 0:59 PDT.

Campaign Claim Period:
Start: Thursday 9/1 1:00 PDT.
End: Saturday 9/22 0:59 PDT.

https://exviuswiki.com/Festival_of_the_Autumn_Moon

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Taking a look. Once again, people are overreacting.

1. The Bundles do not produce more Mogcakes. Same amount if you use the free, you're simply paying for time. Not having to do every 15 minutes

2. It's heavily based on the number of mobs and their level you face. A single full run on Miranda Coast should net you close to the amount you need for the Prem Cake Recipe(1440). About 4 or 5 solid runs a day and you have enough for one day.

3. You're capped to 4320 a day.

4. If you want all 10 tickets it is 25k. - This is about 6 days of time to make with max. Trust Moggle is 8 with max. The event is 21 days long.

wilstreak

Stupid question: do we have to give the king Mog 30k cakes at once?

Cuz there's no way our inventory can hold 30k cakes.

i can't find mogcake in inventory. So maybe it works like gil?
no limit maybe

Edit : sorry, it is in item and it looks there is no cap. only takes 1 slot

scarlet

Taking a look. Once again, people are overreacting.

1. The Bundles do not produce more Mogcakes. Same amount if you use the free, you're simply paying for time. Not having to do every 15 minutes

2. It's heavily based on the number of mobs and their level you face. A single full run on Miranda Coast should net you close to the amount you need for the Prem Cake Recipe(1440). About 4 or 5 solid runs a day and you have enough for one day.

3. You're capped to 4320 a day.

Yup premium or normal you still need 166 hours to get 1 trust moogle

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Yup premium or normal you still need 166 hours to get 1 trust moogle

1. You don't have to go out of way for this event. People who are TM farming can go back to TM farming and Crystal, or whatever. As long as you are spending on the map. You get the items. These are additional drops.

2. It's no different than waiting on Hero rings.

3. You're basically getting additional free stuff for play. The only inconvenience is choosing to spend lapis on the recipe for every 15 minutes.

Once again, everyone over reacts without any basis. In 20 days, with a few Coast runs a day for mats and spending the 400 Lapis for the 2nd tier Recipe(. You'll come out with 10 tickets and a trust moogle ). The claim period is additional week to mat drops.

I have a feeling the biggest concern here is time rather than materials...

yeah i didnt realize the claim period was so tight

:/

Its basically a mad rush to aquire as many mog cakes as possible

Im basically going to prioritize the exclusive equipment

Trust moogle... just saves time on grinding

Lyrian

Completed Lanzelt Highlands run with a friend Locke.

-- 360 item drops according to the counter.

-- Mogcake x 20
-- Paste x77
-- Egg x36
-- Sugar x47
-- Flour x100

Drops are treated like Sacred Crystal drops in Awakening Vortex. Bring a Locke, ALWAYS.

scarlet

1. You don't have to go out of way for this event. People who are TM farming can go back to TM farming and Crystal, or whatever. As long as you are spending on the map. You get the items. These are additional drops.

2. It's no different than waiting on Hero rings.

3. You're basically getting additional free stuff for play. The only inconvenience is choosing to spend lapis on the recipe for every 15 minutes.

You can TM farming, but not in Earth shrine entrance/exit. Flour is the common drop

So it won't be as effective

linkent

Even with perfect uptime, we could only get 90k cakes from this event.
Unless you want to get more slots for crafting. And with that assuming you can keep up with the material grind everytime.

Pretty shitty zzz.
100% uptime is impossible without the premium recipes.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You can TM farming, but not in Earth shrine entrance/exit. Flour is the common drop

So it won't be as effective

Then you have to make a choice. Run an exploration or TM Farm.

People who choose to TM farm can still end up with a few free tickets without changing. I've also got Course Flour to drop there.

Azuran

Banned
I'm buying the 8 hour recipe. There's absolutely no way I'm going to check this game every 15 mins just to craft stuff.

Folstern

The freakout like usual is uncalled for. Already have 2,000 cakes in the oven and missing what is basically one more exploration for another 1,000. With all slots unlocked you can finish quite a few in a day.

basically you need to

- get Premium Recipe

- Max Crafting slots for items

- Max Inventory slots

Go back to Magicite/Hero Ring Farming as normal

Tm farm as well

Keep crafting continuously until the event ends

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
The freakout like usual is uncalled for. Already have 2,000 cakes in the oven and missing what is basically one more exploration for another 1,000. With all slots unlocked you can finish quite a few in a day.

Si.

I went with the three hour. And after three runs on ES and one run on Cost. I have enough matts for 9 hours.

Again though, people are whining and crying because it's not instant. But you have plenty of time.

Lyrian

Recipes:

-- Standard: 2 Sugar + 3 Egg + 4 Paste + 13 Flour + 15 Minutes = 45 Cakes
-- Rare: 30 Sugar + 30 Egg + 45 Paste + 150 Flour + 180 Minutes (3 hours) = 540 Cakes (400 lapis)
-- Premium: 60 Sugar + 60 Egg + 95 Paste + 300 Flour + 960 Minutes (8 hours) = 1440 Cakes (900 lapis)

So, for one combine:

-- Rare makes 12 times the amount of Standard.
-- Premium makes 32 times Standard and 2.67 times Rare.

15 minutes x 12 = 3 hours.
3 hours x 2.67 = 8 hours.

So, no time savings via the lapis recipes. You are simply saving babysitting the game every 15 minutes or 3 hours. Also, there will be time lost via sleep on the Standard and Rare recipes, as the crafting machine will have to be going almost constantly.

Maximum possible throughput: 4 crafting slots x 3 cycles per day x 1440 per combine in each cycle= 17,280 mogcakes (+ the few dropped from mobs themselves)

-- Event mats stack at 999 per item.

Kinda just want to TM farm instead and shoot for the tickets over the Trust Mog. Only real question I have is whether or not to also shoot for the mace and/or shield or not

Maledict

Si.

I went with the three hour. And after three runs on ES and one run on Cost. I have enough matts for 9 hours.

Again though, people are whining and crying because it's not instant. But you have plenty of time.

This seems to be the basic pattern. Event is released, everyone freaks out about the time requirement, then it turns out to be not so bad at all.

Take the gravity rod - I started farming for one on the Monday in the final week as I had suddenly picked up Tellah and wanted a weapon for him. I only farmed Int because Adv end-boss wrecked my team, and I had the rod crafting by Friday afternoon.

Same with the 15% hit point - I've hardly done this event, but picked up enough pure stones to craft 2 if I ever pick up the rest of the ingredients.

The premium recipe still looks better from a materials standpoint. A yield of 32 times the standard yet you need less than 32 times the ingredients.

The premium recipe still looks better from a materials standpoint. A yield of 32 times the standard yet you need less than 32 times the ingredients.

Better for your sanity and if you max out your crafting slots you can do 4K every 8 hours assuming you get enough mats

Not bad at all

Coppanuva

Gonna change my leader from exdeath to a maxed Locke for this event. I have about 20 open spaces for anyone who wants to add me for it:

H3xum

Gonna change my leader from exdeath to a maxed Locke for this event. I have about 20 open spaces for anyone who wants to add me for it:

Thanks, added

Yeah I am just going to pay for the premium bundle. The lapis seems worth my sanity.

Here we gooooo

CCIE

Banned
The coast is where it's at... I got a LOT of mats for mog cakes in one run. I'm just trying to decide on the recipes. Currently running two at a time of the standard

High NRG story missions are giving good mat drops too

you can basically just get this stuff anywhere

Just do your normal farming routine and you should end up with lots of this shit

Dusky

Mats are piss easy to get.

Bought the premium recipe, now all I have to do is time my crafting with sleep and it should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom