• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, not even close.

Lanzelt Highlands Exploration (10 energy) -> 350 drops
Miranda Coast Exploration (12 energy) -> 850 drops

No brainer, there.

well unless you want to frontload your stock you could just do 4 runs of Maranda to max out your crafting and then do whatever the hell you want and still get mats

Hell your extra curricular stuff could front load the next 4 crafts and you just coast through the event only having to do serious Maranda coast runs 1-3 times a day

CCIE

Banned
Yeah, I'm going to run the coast half the day, TMR farm half the day. Thank God this won't be too bad - I have to go out of town for work again next week. I'm trying to decide if I should leave my last synthesis slot for standard cakes since I already have some. Then I can buy a rare ticket and get them out of there in my material slots...

This will probably help some people

yQvKuR5.png

scarlet

copy from Reddit

Summon Ticket 1,000 (4 max) = 4,000
Summon Ticket 3,000 (3 max) = 9,000
Summon Ticket 6,000 (3 max) = 18,000
Lunar Pestle 30,000 (1 max) = 30,000
Trust Moogle 30,000 (1 max) = 30,000

91.000 cakes

minus Stellar shield, HP+15%, MP+20%.
So maybe give or takes 150.000 cakes?

Just counted. We need 201k mogcakes for equipments, tickets, 10 pots and a TM

Just counted. We need 201k mogcakes for equipments, tickets, 10 pots and a TM

Thats tight

You need to be getting 12000 a day everyday till the even ends

that means filling premium recipes twice a day

I would suggest Front loading the hell out of materials so that you can craft mindlessly. the extra 8 hours that you could get a 3 set of 4 Premiums crafts could let you pull ahead of the event ending

CCIE

Banned
Is my math off? If I do the standard recipe at 45x12= 540 cakes/hr with 3 slots... that is 1620 cakes in three hours with the standard recipe. The premium recipe is 1440 cakes in eight hours. So why did I buy it again?

scarlet

Is my math off? If I do the standard recipe at 45x12= 540 cakes/hr with 3 slots... that is 1620 cakes in three hours with the standard recipe. The premium recipe is 1440 cakes in eight hours. So why did I buy it again?

So you don't have to check every 15 minutes?

Do you really want to micro manage the 45 cake recipe?

At least do the rare one

Filling out the premium is EASY and you can basically go back to doing whatever you want while front loading the next wave of crafts in the process

Lyrian

well unless you want to frontload your stock you could just do 4 runs of Maranda to max out your crafting and then do whatever the hell you want and still get mats

Hell your extra curricular stuff could front load the next 4 crafts and you just coast through the event only having to do serious Maranda coast runs 1-3 times a day

Also read an interesting point to keep in mind.

The mats drop for 16 days, and can then be turned in up to a week later for credit. Assuming that a player keeps a substantial stockpile, more cakes can be crafted and turned in for credit after they stop dropping from mobs.

Not a bad idea, there.

CCIE

Banned
Just doing the math - I bought it so I could sleep, and pulls haven't been kind to me anyway. I thought it was interesting... I may try the standard way tomorrow when I am in meetings all day for work tomorrow

Also read an interesting point to keep in mind.

The mats drop for 16 days, and can then be turned in up to a week later for credit. Assuming that a player keeps a substantial stockpile, more cakes can be crafted and turned in for credit after they stop dropping from mobs.

Not a bad idea, there.

Yup honestly its all about getting as much material as possible right now

I would suggest crafting as you go either way. Piece of mind and all

Coppanuva

Should have added everyone who sent me a request earlier. Also do we know if we can craft mogcakes after the drops end? The event said the redemption period lasts 6 days longer than the drop period. Might impact the math here.

Kouriozan

If I get too much cakes, I'm definitely filling my material slots with sacred crystals, so I can finally say goodbye to the INT awakening vortex grind.

it such a friendly event

You have to do a little planning but filling out premium crafts and loading up on material is painless and condusive to our current goals in the game

Awesome event

Maybe the best one since the Abyss

bonkeng

So general consensus is to buy the 8hr recipe and ignore the 3hr one?

Is Locke really needed? I brought a Locke friend but the drop is still 2.

linkent

I seldom farm phantom forest, how is the rate of catuars spawn?
Zadehl desert seems to be a nice place to farm too, cactuars spawn frequently and drop mogcake, can get fire mega on the way.

So general consensus is to buy the 8hr recipe and ignore the 3hr one?

Is Locke really needed? I brought a Locke friend but the drop is still 2.

Bringing a Locke I read is somewhere around a 7% increase but they stack. (This is assuming they are lvl 80)

and unless I'm going crazy I've seen it proc on the event materials too. An increase is an increase haha.

Any good?

I'm sure you already know haha.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I have been out for a while so dont kill me...but how do i access the new Dwarve Dungeon ?

Valonquar

I'm going to load 8hr ones in the morning, and 3 hour ones til bedtime when I queue another 8 hr. That should give me some room to get everything before event end. Plus my TM team will be max level fairly quickly so that's a bonus I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bonkeng

I'm going to load 8hr ones in the morning, and 3 hour ones til bedtime when I queue another 8 hr. That should give me some room to get everything before event end. Plus my TM team will be max level fairly quickly so that's a bonus I guess ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Why not just craft 8hrs x3 instead of doing 3hrs in between?

Doing 3 x 8hrs is 24hrs, easier to time (e.g 12am, 8am, 4pm repeat)

leehom

Trying to do the math here.

1440 * 3 slots = 4,320 cakes per 8 hours.
8 hours x 3 = 12,960 cakes per day

We have 21 days of cake baking and 16 days to farm.

21 days x 12,960 = 272,160

Tier 1
Summon Tickets x 4 = 4,000
Summon Tickets x 3 = 9,000
Summon Tickets x 3 = 18,000
Stellar Shield = 25,000
Lunar Pestle = 30,000

Tier 2
Mini Burst Pot x 10 = 100,000
Trust Moogle = 30,000

Tier 3
Star Quartz x 4 = 1,200
Star Quartz x 3 = 1,800
Star Quartz x 3 = 2,700
Screamroot x 10 = 1,500
Fine Alcryst x 10 = 1,500

Overall = 224,700

Looks like I wouldn't have enough with 3 slots. Need to open a fourth slot if I want all of that?

Edit: Opened a fourth slot so I can farm enough for everything and I want to have a comfy cushion. Math was wrong, fixed it.
Darn, looks like all we need is 3 slots for everything.

You aren't doing it right you are doing the math of 3 slots of the normal one vs one slot of the 8 hour. No matter how you do it the amount is the same so taking one slot. 45x4 = 180/hour or or 1440 in 8 hours. So doing 3 slots of 8 hours is 4320 in 8 hours the same as what you are doing in 8 hours. So again it's all the same the Premium just saves you micromanaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom