• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pejo

Whew, got 4 of the 8 hour recipes in the oven finally, now I can relax until work is over.

I'm aiming for tickets > Trust moogle > Club first, not sure what else afterwards. I'm going to painfully grind through as much of the saved reserve NRG I have tonight so I can stockpile materials so I don't lose more time on creating cakes.

creid

Someone mentioned the mats stack to 999, does that mean that's the max I can hold, or will > 999 just take up an extra slot?

Lyrian

Someone mentioned the mats stack to 999, does that mean that's the max I can hold, or will > 999 just take up an extra slot?

Actually, the mats stack to 9999 per. Very nice.

Shouta said:
How much are the ingredients worth if you sell them? Could be a source of gil after you're doing getting cakes, lol

The components are 1*, so 10 gil per.
The cakes themselves are 2*, so 50 gil per.

I haven't had any boxes finish yet, so I do not know if they are a different rarity tier or not.

linkent

So guys, kolobos reef exploration, the Abtu drop 18cakes most of the time.
Abit expensive 15sta, but you could get 150-200cakes per full clear.

Valus

Don't get your hopes up too much about the new JP rates. There is zero guarantee we will also get them.

As for the new event, it's pretty fair despite making us run exploration dungeons. I bought the premium bundle and maxed out the synthesis slots. Gonna try and get everything if possible. Also happy to see the TM moogle as a daily reward!

Shouta

Actually, the mats stack to 9999 per. Very nice.

The components are 1*, so 10 gil per.
The cakes themselves are 2*, so 50 gil per.

I haven't had any boxes finish yet, so I do not know if they are a different rarity tier or not.

Should be a pretty good amount of Gil after the event is done then.

Lyrian

So again, we don't know if Treasure Hunter stacks? >.>

Hard to say one way or the other.

The popular logic is that it does to a minimal degree. But, with the zone dropping wildly different numbers of mats per run, there is no way to control the environment to test this out concretely.

Dusky

Hard to say one way or the other.

The popular logic is that it does to a minimal degree. But, with the zone dropping wildly different numbers of mats per run, there is no way to control the environment to test this out concretely.

This is a better answer than mine...

I only remember because it was confirmed on a livestream (think I saw it on reddit, let me see if I can find it).

EDIT: Found the thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/476bvo/nico_livestream_4_223/d0apcdv

w2000

Going to drop some people and then I'll be able to add people to my friends list. My id is 619 647 074 and I have multiple max level characters and currently sharing amarant

rugioh

Banned
I'm not gonna go ham for the TM this time, but I'll offer up my 5* Locke for anyone that needs the help. Holla at me:

Valonquar

So um, what is the difference between the Boxes and the Cakes? Are the cakes the currency and the boxes just vendor for gil?

Lyrian

So um, what is the difference between the Boxes and the Cakes? Are the cakes the currency and the boxes just vendor for gil?

Seems like it. The boxes seem to be nothing more than a flag to tell the game how many cakes to award the player when a crafting combine is finished.

Slaythe

Yes, and that is something they need to change. Pretty dumb imo.

Er no ? It's like this in many games, reason is that you don't end up leeching huge EXP with weak ass characters ...

Be glad the friend system doesn't drain XP.

edit :

YES GOT ANOTHER ZIDANE !!!

Two Cecil too .

I'm set. Pretty much just have to grind TM and wait for 6 stars update. Useless Lightning I won't even care.

Now to wait for FFT and Secret of Mana :) .

Lyrian

Er no ? It's like this in many games, reason is that you don't end up leeching huge EXP with weak ass characters ...

Be glad the friend system doesn't drain XP.

edit :

YES GOT ANOTHER ZIDANE !!!

Two Cecil too .

I'm set. Pretty much just have to grind TM and wait for 6 stars update. Useless Lightning I won't even care.

Now to wait for FFT and Secret of Mana :) .

Crazy luck, man. Congrats!

Glad I could take all those Vivis, so someone could get some good pulls off this banner.

Pejo

I really like this event. Lots of options for rewards, can grind lots of different spots, can work on Hero Rings at the same time, plenty of time to claim rewards. I only wish I had some characters that weren't totally maxed out in XP. Oh well, still getting trust ups.

If I stick it out through the whole duration of the event, looks like I'll be able to get level 2 Cecil Limit Break, as long as I buy at least 9 of the boosters. He's probably the best to use them on at this point, right?

Malakhov

Banned
Bought the 540 cakes recipe for 400 lapis and an extra slot at 100 lapis. Can make 1080 cakes per 3 hours with just one coast run for 500 lapis. Pretty good :)

Kouriozan

I feel like I'll have the gold item creation trophy by the end of the event, I guess it'll "refund" the cost of getting all the slots.

Folstern

This event is BY FAR the best one. I now have zero reason to run PF after purchasing megacrysts so it is all the coast and forge for me. I'm not having a lot of luck with fire megacrysts in the forge so may just concentrate on the coast instead.

I need to pull a decent unit soon because I have so many gigantaurs in inventory. Hopefully I can get one tomorrow with a 1/2 pull or a couple of tickets.
I agree on all points. My gigantaurs take up more space than all of my other units now. I have a good team but I need more! The pain.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm pretty content about the two Trust Moogles this month. Means my brand new Zid is getting Double hand in 80% of the time!

tuffymon

First time I've noticed it, and I'm not sure if anyone else has said this, but I just had a monster double drop... as in drop 3 items, 2 of which were event items. Forge - double Locke. I didn't notice this happen at all in the coast... suppose it could have been just a 1x oopsie too? /shrug

14218026_10154114261937885_364686004_n.png

Overall, the fight had 2 monsters (elemental / bomb), yet I got 5 drops total.

I dont target the main items, just the tickets. 500 lapis for 10 tickets is not too bad then the rest is extra.

I have to get that mace for my CoD, but yeah, after that getting the tickets take priority. Though I did end up buying the premium recipe and opened up all the slots to craft 4 bundles at a time so I guess I'll try to get as much as I can.

Whew finally think i have a fool proof macro

This should help shore up my flour reserves

Im getting so muck of all the other stuff and flour seems to be the only thing that drops from earth shrine

I feel like they set it up this way on purpose ;)

Slaythe

Crazy luck, man. Congrats!

Glad I could take all those Vivis, so someone could get some good pulls off this banner.

I had my fair share of Lannis and Vivis too brother.

Shanttottos Zidanes and Cecils were the highlights.

I kinda wanted Garnet, not gonna lie. But I have Lenna so she isn't * needed * ...

edit :

I haven't been keeping up with the events at all.

Can someone fill me in ?

Valus

I had my fair share of Lannis and Vivis too brother.

Shanttottos Zidanes and Cecils were the highlights.

I kinda wanted Garnet, not gonna lie. But I have Lenna so she isn't * needed * ...

edit :

I haven't been keeping up with the events at all.

Can someone fill me in ?

It's great do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom