• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
That is amazing! I'm just happy it wasn't four star trash again... I've been the queen of pulling that, and have determined that I will be careful when chasing specific units from now on. Still haven't been able to pull a tank for the life of me, but I will be able to nuke the crap out of everything for now...

BPBiorr

Well thats my lesson learned, I'm not pulling on any banner until the summoning survey has been compiled 4 2400+800 lapis bundles and 7 summoning tickets and still no Terra. I did manage to pull enough Lockes to run a mono Locke team though so that could be fun.

linkent

Locke from discount pull!
Just nice for farming! Except i that i spent all my catuars to max Medius :(

Could only make Locke to 5 Stars.
Treasure hunter is level 80 skill right?
Thinking of buying Cactuars with Mogcake.
Is there a math on how many catuars to bring a unit from 1-80?

UrSuLeTzU

Well thats my lesson learned, I'm not pulling on any banner until the summoning survey has been compiled 4 2400+800 lapis bundles and 7 summoning tickets and still no Terra. I did manage to pull enough Lockes to run a mono Locke team though so that could be fun.

I want a Locke sooo bad, thus far he has eluded me and it's the only FF6 unit I'm missing(from the released ones) :(

CCIE

Banned
I've learned not to want specific units... I just hope for something that doesn't suck and that seems to work better. I now have every single mage, and almost every attacker. Missing Artemios. Would like to get Zidane or Locke, or even a tank. But there is lots of time left, and I have LOTS of Locke friends.

BPBiorr

I've learned not to want specific units... I just hope for something that doesn't suck and that seems to work better. I now have every single mage, and almost every attacker. Missing Artemios. Would like to get Zidane or Locke, or even a tank. But there is lots of time left, and I have LOTS of Locke friends.

Good advice, I try not to go after specific units/items after the whole Platinum sword debacle on Record Keeper but with Terras recent 6* reveal and her being my fav FF character now seemed like the time to pull her... Oh well she's a native 3* I'm sure I'll get her eventually.

scarlet

Locke from discount pull!
Just nice for farming! Except i that i spent all my catuars to max Medius :(

Could only make Locke to 5 Stars.
Treasure hunter is level 80 skill right?
Thinking of buying Cactuars with Mogcake.
Is there a math on how many catuars to bring a unit from 1-80?

I got my 5* Locke from 0 to 80 for the event. I had 33 gigantuars and still need 3 runs in vortex, so I'd say around 37

Dusky

Morning peeps. How we all doing today?

Hopefully I should have my Locke maxed by the end of today. Enjoying the event for what it is so far.

Also going to try for that Celes later on when the banner is up...

Today should be good!

First pull...Celes! Job done.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Finishing up the newest Island right now.

Still dont quite get the Mogcake farming...do i have to buy the Premium bundle to get the best rewards ? Is it possible to get enough for the +10%TM Reward with regular play ?

Rixa

Finishing up the newest Island right now.

Still dont quite get the Mogcake farming...do i have to buy the Premium bundle to get the best rewards ? Is it possible to get enough for the +10%TM Reward with regular play ?

Easiest to do, farm mats enough, put it to owen, wait 8h and rinse & repeat. Premium is the way to go.

Valentus

350 pulls:

Leo 8.33%
Terra 7.18%
Celes 7.18%
Locke 8.91%
Off-banner 68.39%

Everything is just normal, so if you want to summon, do it.

scarlet

XYNvR5t.jpg

Drops from 2 enemies.

The power of Locke

I actually got lucky with todays daily pull and got Celes. Would've prefered and Edgar but this isn't bad considering what I had been pulling the last couple of pulls

Hey guys!

So I did 9 pulls

Daily - 4 Star Russell

First Ticket - Edgar!!!

Next was Leo, Some Lunas, Maria, Shadow etc...

Then on pull 9
CrV5Et3VUAEYZjk.jpg

Adeptrain

Geh! Anyone have a lower level exploration and/or story level that is good to grind for cake materials? I've only been playing for a week, so I'm only on the second island still ㅠㅠ

So far, I've been doing the phantom forest exploration and feeding pool.

Thanks.

Valonquar

Another day another not Miyuki 1/2 price pull. Cline can die in a fire. I nearly have a cover TM materia so at least I have that going for me?

I officially now have every currently released FF6 unit

Not gonna lie

Didnt think it was going to happen this soon!

SOOO Happy

Gonna do daily pulls form now on for dupes

scarlet

Are you guys stock piling the cakes and trade it collectively or just trade it each time you have enough?

Congrats Rob!
I'm still not pulling x)

Gratz to everyones great pulls!

Im pretty happy myself.

So now I can pretty much focus on this mogcake event

Anyone know the best place to Mass Farm Flour? I think I got 600 form my TM farm last night

My new macro is hot shit by the way. Worked wonderfully for any situation. Im pretty excited

scarlet

Gratz to everyones great pulls!

Im pretty happy myself.

So now I can pretty much focus on this mogcake event

Anyone know the best place to Mass Farm Flour? I think I got 600 form my TM farm last night

My new macro is hot shit by the way. Worked wonderfully for any situation. Im pretty excited

I got at least 500 each run from the forge.

5 runs in Forge I could bake 8 times

So now I have 5 lol Well remember yah the FFIV banner should be soon so, don't go crazy now.

Gonna fuse it? Or gonna get 5?

Yeah, but the temptation is too strong

Niahak

Hey guys! Starting to lose interest and will probably stop playing the game, figure I should let you all know. It's been fun. I dropped a bunch of lapis on friend slots and am sharing a maxed Locke. 737,150,495 if you want to use him for the event.

I'll try and remember to gift, but I'll probably be stopping entirely in a week or so.

Chizuru get!! :D

This has been my lucky week. I've only pulled from the 250 crystals banner exclusively, and I've got Amarant, ExDeath, Kefka, and Chizuru.

So I have 2 slots. For a F2P is this good enough to get all the tickets and maybe the shield and trust mog? Or is the consensus just 4 slots regardless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom