• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locke lead available. 8 friend openings.

Also have max Vaan, Kefka, Lenna & Cloud of Darkness for those who may require different helpers.

275 ATK

ID: 956,387,298

F2P also, so likely won't have 300+ dmg characters anytime soon.

How can you possibly not have Edgar yet? Do you not pull very often?

Ive only mass pulled during the chizuru and Locke banners

Heck i even did a few pulls on the WoL banner

Ive been doing dailies ever since

I dunno! Seems like i should have Edgar by now right?!

Celegus

Event is so great. I'm a mogcake factory. Didn't check GAF at all at work today because I was doing random battles and stockpiling my caaaaakes.

CCIE

Banned
I'm stockpiling ingredients because I will be out of town early next week for work, and want to make sure that my cakes are still baking during the day. May leave my computer in the hotel, and just do TMR during the day. Run the dungeons like crazy after work to keep the ingredients up. But I'm going to lose out a bit on my energy next week - sucks

Already bought the cheap rare tickets, and am working on the medium ones. Then the shield, the pestle, the TM, and the expensive tickets in order. Megacytes and scream root as well...

Yup going to spend the next to days mass stock piling so i can just set and forget the 8 hiur synths

Seems super easy to stock up honestly

Caim

Bit the bullet and spent lapis on the Premium Box and maxed the item crafting slots.

This is the best event we've had so far although anything is better than that Gravity Rod event. :(

ExVicis

I would like to get a Leo or a Locke tomorrow... hope RNG is with me
I got General Leo today myself! I'm so happy because finally I have an actual team now.

So far I have Golbez, General Leo, Artemios, Lenna and rounding it off with Tellah. I actually have a solid team and characters with solid roles now! I can finally play the game and catch up to everyone in the thread and finally understand half of the crap you guys are saying.

Caim

I've been doing Forge, it drops everything lol Including Mog Cakes. But if Miranda drops more flour...flour is the highest use ingredient after all.

Once my energy fills back up I'll try Forge a couple of times.

I get about 350-400 flour from a full run on Miranda without Locke.

Valentus

10000 mogcakes done. It looks like you could do 8 times per day the big box for that fat bastard.

Tomorrow i should be done with the 10 tickets. Then its a weekend for the moogle trust.

Zafir

I've been doing Forge, it drops everything lol Including Mog Cakes. But if Miranda drops more flour...flour is the highest use ingredient after all.

Flour just seems super random in my experience.

I just had a Miranda run that gave me 550 Flour tho, and that's with a Locke friend.

scarlet

10000 mogcakes done. It looks like you could do 8 times per day the big box for that fat bastard.

Tomorrow i should be done with the 10 tickets. Then its a weekend for the moogle trust.

So fast.

I'm baking my 2nd batches, will be finish in 4 hours. Already had 6k so far.

scarlet

Just made a list. I need 251.700-279.700 Mogcakes. And it'd take me 14,5-16 days.

Probably could only reach the former goal in that time frame.

Valentus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHKmX1oPu10

First 11 pulls

Setzer
Gau
2 Chizurus
Ovelia
Amarant
Agrias
Leo
Kain
Vivi

Next 11 pulls

Garnet
Chizuru
Summer Fina
Rosa
Luca
2 Cecils
Gau
Medius
Galuf

Next 11 pulls

Setzer
Zidane
CoD
Summer Lid
Gafgarion
Terra
Gau
Lawrence

Next 11 pulls

WoL
Garland
Terra
Faris
Xiao

Final 11 pulls

2 Setzers
Summer Fina
King
Lawrence
Locke
Ramza

Im about to never pull ever again until Gumi gives me the summon rebalance JP has now.

Folstern

Just made a list. I need 251.700-279.700 Mogcakes. And it'd take me 14,5-16 days.

Probably could only reach the former goal in that time frame.
If you take into account that you can still use the recipe after the event is over you shouldn't have a problem right? It seems like you can farm far in advance of needing 4 premium boxes every 8 hours.

tuffymon

Totally jealous of those pulls...

Noone else is having super drops at times? I just had 3 mobs drop 8 items~ its rare for sure, but does happen...

StarVigil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHKmX1oPu10

First 11 pulls

Setzer
Gau
2 Chizurus
Ovelia
Amarant
Agrias
Leo
Kain
Vivi

Next 11 pulls

Garnet
Chizuru
Summer Fina
Rosa
Luca
2 Cecils
Gau
Medius
Galuf

Next 11 pulls

Setzer
Zidane
CoD
Summer Lid
Gafgarion
Terra
Gau
Lawrence

Next 11 pulls

WoL
Garland
Terra
Faris
Xiao

Final 11 pulls

2 Setzers
Summer Fina
King
Lawrence
Locke
Ramza

Im about to never pull ever again until Gumi gives me the summon rebalance JP has now.

What is this? Easy mode?

_woLf

So are y'all just going into an explorable and just running back and forth until you get all the spawns, then finishing the boss?

Lyrian

So are y'all just going into an explorable and just running back and forth until you get all the spawns, then finishing the boss?
Pretty much. All about mass genocide in the name of tasty cakes.

My EZ-Bake oven needs a stronger wattage light bulb. These cakes are baking way too slow. :/

Lyrian

Global is far, far too early on its power creep to even remotely consider the summon rebalance. We have what... 3 base golds and 0 base rainbows?

I'd say that it would be a safe bet that Global doesn't get this until at least until every unit that is currently released on JP gets released here.

Heng

Has anyone gotten 4 materials from one box? I've gotten it on two occasions so far, could that be due to double Locke?

Dusky

Morning peeps. How we all doing today?

Hopefully I should have my Locke maxed by the end of today. Enjoying the event for what it is so far.

Also going to try for that Celes later on when the banner is up...

Today should be good!

desverger

For people that don't understand you need to do a full run of the exploration your items should look like this at the end (With Locke).

This means you need to full kill all the encounters possible in the exploration. Usually there are 2 to 3 zones in an exploration where only so many encounters will spawn. The picture below is a good example of what Dwarf fortress looks like.

yQvKuR5.png

Hope this helps some people.

EDIT: Miranda Coast and drop rates https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...on_megathread/d759lsx?st=iskg5lnf&sh=83942f1d
1hwTty3.png

Wow, I've been doing explorations wrong. I used to just run to the end of the map and just clear the encounters there, which made me miss out on like half of the max encounters..

Thanks for this.

UrSuLeTzU

Sooo yeah, I decided to blow all my tickets after I got Vaan the other day and after 5 tickets I ended up with a steaming pile of dung BUT then I went and farmed some cakes got 3 more tickets and the last one was.. Taaa-Daah!! none other than Zinedine Zidane :D. Was it worth throwing 8 tickets in that crap banner for Vaan and Zidane? I believe so, also used my last ticket on the new banner(out of lapis) and got Leo, w00t!

CCIE

Banned
Wow, I just did a daily pull, and spent one ticket... ExDeath, and Firion. Don't think I will pull anymore today. Something to spend my cactuars on! Glorious day!

UrSuLeTzU

Wow, I just did a daily pull, and spent one ticket... ExDeath, and Firion. Don't think I will pull anymore today. Something to spend my cactuars on! Glorious day!
Congrats! Imagine how I feel tho, getting Zidane just b4 his banner went away then getting Leo and Vaan dropping out of the blue the other day :D

Rixa

Grats CCIE nice haul.

My daily & tix pull: Roselia & Kain (4th). Roselia is new to me, hopefully 6* at some point. All in all, very good pulls, new unit and one Kain closer to Gungir :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom