• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kswiston

Got a 4* Exdeath from my 1/2 off summon today. I think that's the 4th time I have done the daily roll after a few bad pulls last week.

I'm now more than set for mages with Kefka, Exdeath, Golbez, and Kuja.

At one point I got like 625 or so Maranda. Was in total shock when I saw that and is why I've been farming that all day today. Tried Forge and got around 428 so it is a bit better than Maranda right now for me. So yeah, about 2 of the 8 hour ones

So close to getting 600 on Forge D:
Gimmie the 600 dammit, I need to stockpile ;~;
AFze186.png

I used 4 tickets I bought from mogcakes hoping to get a Terra or Locke, I got another Chiz and 5* WoL haha, my first rainbow! I am tempted to use both Chiz but I think because of equipment Bartz is probably still a better option, right?

I still want a Locke, and now all I really need is an Exdeath or CoD.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
My vacation meant that a bunch of players dropped me from their list - so i have like 30-40 free spots on my friendlist. I will add anyone heh.

My ID
499,321,851 (Chiz max lvl)

Same on my older acc:
005,742,814 (Bartz max lvl)

Not really if you want every item. It may be enough for some stuff (you could at least make 4 summon tickets easily, which is roughly 1000 lapiz if you value them at the cost of the 1/2 daily pull). Might be able to get more, I haven't done the math.

Thanks...and damn, i wont have time to farm Explorations non stop. I just hope that i get enough for the Tickets and maybe that Weapon CoD can use.

Dandte

I used countles tickets and daily pulls on the ff ix banner and neither got zidane nor garnet but instead of being smart i tried to get leo locke oder celes

....got zidane....hooray i gues?

Also...i got the 4 and 8 hour package for 1300 lapis..did i do something stupid? I don't really have time to farm. Btw. Where should i farm? Hope i can at least get the 3 tickets somehow.

scarlet

I used countles tickets and daily pulls on the ff ix banner and neither got zidane nor garnet but instead of being smart i tried to get leo locke oder celes

....got zidane....hooray i gues?

Also...i got the 4 and 8 hour package for 1300 lapis..did i do something stupid
? I don't really have time to farm. Btw. Where should i farm? Hope i can at least get the 3 tickets somehow.

Why?

You just need the premium and use 600 lapis to open 3 slots.

Farm in dirnado, both exploration are the best spots.

KeRaSh

Daily half price pull: Zidane
Was pretty excited until I realized that he's basically a TM whore. I'm not botting so it's highly unlikely I'll ever get a single TM.
Is he still a good party member? I guess he will replace my last 4* Luna anyways. Luna was my first 4* and I like Rangers! She will be missed.

bonkeng

Was pretty excited until I realized that he's basically a TM whore. I'm not botting so it's highly unlikely I'll ever get a single TM.
Is he still a good party member? I guess he will replace my last 4* Luna anyways. Luna was my first 4* and I like Rangers! She will be missed.

Zidane is quite bad as a party member. His only saving grace is his godlike TM.

Let's hope his 6* makes him somewhat useful.

Think pretty thoroughly on this. I was deadset on never botting and then I got 2 Zidanes and I put my finger on my chin for a bit and thought how long I'll prolly be playing this game and how much downtime is given to me atm.

I would hate months down the line to be playing this game and think damn I shoulda botted haha so just trying to test your thoughts on this cause it's a very easy setup if u have a comp available for it

Maledict

This event has actually made me stop playing the game. Sad because it's the best event they've released so far, but what it impressed on me was the unending, pointless grind the game puts on you. I absolutely hate farming explorations - it's incredibly tedious content where I draw my finger over the map to eventually find battles I cannot possibly lose. It's the definition of an unfun waste of time. On top of that I realised the Trust Moogle rewards are useless. I've used Chizuru in every battle I've ever fought - have completed all content, all trials, farmed 5 hero rings, and grinder for every event released so far. She's currently at 8% trust. Unless Trust Moogles start dropping like candy (which they won't) they don't go nearly far enough to unlock them.

The sprites are amazing, but ultimately it feels like there's not enough game and too much grind here.

xehanort

1/2 pull netted me a Locke! I think that's it for me on this Banner. Got Leo and Locke and I would love a Terra but this is enough for me.

KeRaSh

Think pretty thoroughly on this. I was deadset on never botting and then I got 2 Zidanes and I put my finger on my chin for a bit and thought how long I'll prolly be playing this game and how much downtime is given to me atm.

I would hate months down the line to be playing this game and think damn I shoulda botted haha so just trying to test your thoughts on this cause it's a very easy setup if u have a comp available for it

If I set up a bot the game would stop being a game for me so it's out of the question. I've already accepted that getting TMs is impossible without either botting or spending ridiculous amounts of time and/or money on the game.

Zidane is quite bad as a party member. His only saving grace is his godlike TM.

Let's hope his 6* makes him somewhat useful.

Ah well. Like I said. He's an upgrade compared to Luna so I'll put him in for now.

My vacation meant that a bunch of players dropped me from their list - so i have like 30-40 free spots on my friendlist. I will add anyone heh.

My ID
499,321,851 (Chiz max lvl)

Same on my older acc:
005,742,814 (Bartz max lvl)

Thanks...and damn, i wont have time to farm Explorations non stop. I just hope that i get enough for the Tickets and maybe that Weapon CoD can use.

Re-added! >.>

Half price pull, another Terra...ill take it!

Half off pull finally pays off, got Bartz! :D

Does DH and DW stack?

If they did it would defeat the entire purpose! Doublehanded, at least in JP, does stack however.

And yeah I can understand people gettin burnt out of the grind. I admit that yesterday there was a point where I was like "if I see another fucking egg pop out of these fire elementals I am going to eat a horse."

But it's an ebb and flow right? We'll be grinding for materials, then we'll be grinding character levels, then Esper levels, then TM. It's a cycle.

liezryou

God i have so much of everything except flour... any where to get massive amounts of flour? I've been doing mainly maranda coast.

Also, exactly how much TM% does the trust moogle give?

God i have so much of everything except flour... any where to get massive amounts of flour? I've been doing mainly maranda coast.

Also, exactly how much TM% does the trust moogle give?

im getting the most from Clearing out dwarven forge

If you do TM farming overnight with nox I think you can snag quite a bit of flour overnight

I think i got 600 on the last overnight setup

BPBiorr

Against my better judgement I decided to pull again for Terra

Final tally:
10: Lockes
7: Celes
4: Leo's
1: Terra

Off banner highlights include 2 4* Russles back to back

I'm happy I got her but my wallet sure isn't.

Xion86

Okay I should have 10 Hero's Rings soon, I think that should be enough for now :p stopping there and I think I'll start to increase my Espers levels now as I'm lacking there. So that will be my next goal whilst getting cake ingredients. So glad i got my Locke last night :D really happy about that.

Bork

Neo Member
So my Chiz steals with 100% success if it's the 1st action performed in the Colosseum. Started Colosseum stealing in the great Farplane Soul drought brought on with the G-Rod event and she hasn't failed me yet!

Doesn't work in dungeons or explorations though...

wilstreak

at last, a proud owner of Exdeath.

Maranda coast drop Lotus Paste so much, while fine flour is so scarce, speaking in term of crafting Premium box.

NomarTyme

Just you wait until people are begging to have a Garland!! And I'm with you, I need me a CoD ; ;
There will be a banner rate up for CoD at least. I really want Bartz and Garland.

Against my better judgement I decided to pull again for Terra

Final tally:
10: Lockes
7: Celes
4: Leo's
1: Terra

Off banner highlights include 2 4* Russles back to back

I'm happy I got her but my wallet sure isn't.
Wow. At least you can farm some TM's pretty easily.

Zafir

This event is actually pretty good for Hero Rings. Ice Megacrysts drop from Maranda Coast and Fire Megacrysts drop from the Dwarven Forge.

Yep.

Thanks to this event I finally managed to get the Hero Ring recipe and am in the process of crafting my first Hero Ring, having slacked on doing it myself for so long. :p

In other news, I've also swapped my leader over to Locke, having just power levelled him up.

Edit: Just kicked some people who hadn't been active in ages(in some cases a month...). So I've got 10 spots free on my friends list. Anyone in need of a Locke go ahead and add!

Nohar

My new pull gave me Celes, that I already have.

Yeah, I'll wait for a more interesting banner (and a bigger character pool, especially).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom