• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

I don't think it's worth farming for the mini pot bursts anymore. That gives us limit break points right? How much?

Minis are 100 points per. Not really going to move the needle unless the unit are fusing them to is still 3*.

Power creep isn't far enough to warrant "regular" sized pots yet. AFAIK, regular pots are still quite rare on JP, I think?

tuffymon

So much hate seeing others pull just one time and get awesome stuff T.T. My last 3 half priced pulls were a 4 star Anzelm, a 4 star Shantotto, and a 3 star Shantotto. I'll have a good day one day... maybe... well, not today... add another 3 star Shantotto to the pile.

hitmon

I finally got Nox installed. Are there any good/recommended English guides for the JP version of exvius?

More specifically, I'm looking for some help with the UI (lapis rewards) for completing a vortex or missions.

ExVicis

So much hate seeing others pull just one time and get awesome stuff T.T. My last 3 half priced pulls were a 4 star Anzelm, a 4 star Shantotto, and a 3 star Shantotto. I'll have a good day one day... maybe... well, not today... add another 3 star Shantotto to the pile.

A lot of my half-price pulls are garbage too actually. 2 of the 3 good pulls I've gotten were mostly the result of ticket pulls out of rage from not getting anything.

tuffymon

A lot of my half-price pulls are garbage too actually. 2 of the 3 good pulls I've gotten were mostly the result of ticket pulls out of rage from not getting anything.

I figure I'll have a good/great/amazing pull eventually... Having a below average party gets on my nerves a bit (Clyne, Cyan, Firion, Terra, Locke gasp, no barrage?), but I suppose it's that much more exciting when I do manage to win. Snow dragon on S-5 being the only thing that eludes me at this time...

Zafir

It's just typical RNG. Some days you'll get absolutely nothing, and others you get a stroke of luck.

Sucks if you get absolutely nothing though!

Well its not much but its a start!

IMG_0099_zpsm3wehkzm.jpg

Minis are 100 points per. Not really going to move the needle unless the unit are fusing them to is still 3*.

Power creep isn't far enough to warrant "regular" sized pots yet. AFAIK, regular pots are still quite rare on JP, I think?
Yes, they are so rare I can't even remember where you get them from. If you don't have Cecil, don't bother.

hitmon

I created a JP account on Nox and here are the results from the set of 11. I recognize Warrior of Light, Kefka, and Exdeath. According to the wiki + google translation, I also got a Transformer Tina which is suppose to be pretty good. I wish I had this kind of luck on my main global account.

I3QaQZo.png

chrono01

I created a JP account on Nox and here are the results from the set of 11. I recognize Warrior of Light, Kefka, and Exdeath. According to the wiki + google translation, I also got a Transformer Tina which is suppose to be pretty good. I wish I had this kind of luck on my main global account.

I3QaQZo.png
I don't see a Shadow. Fake.

If you're going to make something up, at least make it believable. :p

hitmon

I don't see a Shadow. Fake.

If you're going to make something up, at least make it believable. :p

Even more craziness, I got a Bartz after using 5 of the free tickets. I still have 10 more tickets to use, but I'm not sure if I should just hold on to them for now.

Vv5XIwo.png

desverger

Daily pull: Blue turned into gold turned to Chizuru ??

Well, that's my second one. Maybe I should just level this one up too and do double Chorizo in my physical team?

CCIE

Banned
Hitmon - I think you pulled Lightning as well. You should totally roll with that account. Truly great draw. Both the Esper Terra and Lightning in the same draw, with ExDeath and WoL as well. I think you have a full team to start with, and a really good one at that

Razmos

Hitmon - I think you pulled Lightning as well. You should totally roll with that account. Truly great draw. Both the Esper Terra and Lightning in the same draw, with ExDeath and WoL as well. I think you have a full team to start with, and a really good one at that
Where do you see lightning? Are you thinking of the girl in the top left corner? That's Seven

CCIE

Banned
Shit, seven is good as well.... I think I see that healer in there too. That is truly a full team to start with. Missing some physical attackers that are great, but seriously I should try re-rolling with the new rules in place

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I have enough flour for 15 days of crafting... I think it is time to stop farming flour ;)

How?

Anyways, created marcos to auto battle for me. Worked out one that will do the entire Miranda Coast also. Seeing if I can program one outside to run the entire system completely, which is going to be my new task ^_^

On the plus side, so far I've maxed out
Celes
Chizzy
Cecil 4*
Working on Lenna 4*

While I got enough matts for 3 more Hero rings.
Gained 3 ranks.
And a shit load of rare material.

CCIE

Banned
Scarlet... I only have three slots available for crafting. 2700 flour a day, so my math is a little off. I have almost 4 stacks of 9999, so not quite 15 days, more like 14. I have run the forge almost non-stop and have actually ranked up I think seven levels since the event began. So freaking sick of the forge at this point - just so you know, I also used about 15 energy vials so far. A few left

I'm going to farm TMR, and thank God that is done for a bit. I will be on a business trip next week, and burn my energy during the day in the Awakening vortex, with TMR overnight. I had to get it in advance because I won't really be able to do much while working on the road.

CCIE

Banned
Alright, just bought the mace! Should have enough for the shield by Monday, and the TM and second round of tickets later in the week. I'm equipping it on ExDeath as I level him up, because why not ;) His magic sucks before he gets to five star status anyway. I have to do the awakening vortex this week for enough sacred crystals to awaken both him and Firion to five star status before the next cactuar event comes around.

I'm burnt out on this event though. It's baking time for awhile now. Only do explorations for dailies the rest of the way

I did a few explorations and I'm already sick of farming for flour lol. Explored Wolfsfang Peak and got a pitiful amount of flour. Where are all the hundreds of flour you're supposed to get??

Pulled a 3* Terra from the half banner. Oh yeah! Another mage. All I need now is Leo and from the banner for FFVI.

Valentus

Is magi staff that good ?

I have like 5 Lenna dupes.

Healing formula is this:

(Base) + ((SPR*0.5 + INT*0.1)*Potency of the skill)

Range between 85% (min healing) to 100% (max healing)

So, if your lenna base stats are 85 MAG and 107 SPR

Lets see her curaja (Base= 1000, Potency= 3,4)

Curaja formula = 1000 + (107*0,5 + 85*0,1)*3,4

Curaja Max = 1000 + 211 = 1211 at 100%
Curaja Min = 1211*0,85 = 1029 at 85%

So Lennas Curaja with only base stats should be between 1029 and 1211 to all allies.

Now, Lenna's TM, MAGI STAFF, gives you a bonus of MAG + 12 and SPR +70

So Lenna's curaja with only magi staff equipped should be (now her mag is 97 MAG and 177 SPR)

Curaja Formula = 1000 + (177*0,5 + 97*0,1)*3,4

Curaja Max = 1000 + 334 = 1344 at 100%
Curaja Min = 1344*0,85 = 1142 at 85%

Lenna's curaja with magi staff should be between 1142 and 1344 to all allies.

Thats only base stats, with all the equip and Vaan's focus you should do your calculations.

TL;DR = Lennas magi staff is the best staff for healers.

Zafir

Daily pull was a Galuf... X.x
I did a few explorations and I'm already sick of farming for flour lol. Explored Wolfsfang Peak and got a pitiful amount of flour. Where are all the hundreds of flour you're supposed to get??

Pulled a 3* Terra from the half banner. Oh yeah! Another mage. All I need now is Leo and from the banner for FFVI.

Dirnado is basically where the majority drops. The stronger the content, the more event mats will drop.

Sadly it means anyone who is behind on the story is a bit out of luck.

Azuran

Banned
Another Terra from my daily pull. That makes her three of them which probably means it's time to farm Ultima on the next TM griding round.

You get a lot of flour on the forge on the last island. Up to 450+ of them every single time.

2 or 3 runs a day is more than enough to get everything you need for the day.

After my string of super bad luck I spent another ticket and got Leo. Today I get my lapis and spend on the 1/2 price ticket and get Locke. So back to back banner units. Could my luck be changing?

Now I have two. I only need Terra! :(

Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom