• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

When the fuck is the new banner being unveiled

Hopefully 3 and 1/2 hours from now?

chrono01 said:
Gotcha, I figured as much. Thanks!

(I'm still saving my tickets for lightning, I know it won't amount to anything.)

Still missing Locke and Celes from this banner, but I'm willing to stop after a Celes pull. Try to get one for sentimental reasons, but the gacha is being ignorant at the moment.

Malakhov

Banned
Got the hero's ring recipe today. I already have enough fire megacrysts but missing one ice megacryst to craft my first one. Best place for ice?

chrono01

Still missing Locke and Celes from this banner, but I'm willing to stop after a Celes pull. Try to get one for sentimental reasons, but the gacha is being ignorant at the moment.
Best of luck to you, I hope you get her soon!

Got the hero's ring recipe today. I already have enough fire megacrysts but missing one ice megacryst to craft my first one. Best place for ice?
I've found Maranda Coast to be very efficient. You can farm cake ingredients too, while you're there.

Malakhov

Banned
Best of luck to you, I hope you get her soon!

I've found Maranda Coast to be very efficient. You can farm cake ingredients too, while you're there.

Excellent, so dwarf forge for fire and maranda coast for ice while collecting cake ingredients! Thanks!

Shouta

Beat that Octopi and the one that Sneezes in JP.

The dang thing hits like a truck. Why couldn't he hit like that in his own game lol

fionel

Beat that Octopi and the one that Sneezes in JP.

The dang thing hits like a truck. Why couldn't he hit like that in his own game lol

Congrats! I must have retried that quest like 10 times trying to complete all the missions. For the 5 ppl party one I decided to use Setzer and a friend's Orlandu as my damage dealer. Setzer is insanely powerful against super high def enemies like these and the icing on the cake is being able to add to his fixed dice damage with killer abilities.

The battle was fun though every round felt like I could lose it if I had bad luck.

Kitoro

Ugh.. I was burning through some quests and got an Item Capacity Exceeded prompt, so I just decided to spill 800 crystals into Item storage to just make the prompt go away, and sure enough, it was actually my Materials storage that was full...

My item storage is now at 17/90... Will I ever even come close to 90 items let alone the base 50 cap, or did I waste 800 crystals?

Wah.

bonkeng

Ugh.. I was burning through some quests and got an Item Capacity Exceeded prompt, so I just decided to spill 800 crystals into Item storage to just make the prompt go away, and sure enough, it was actually my Materials storage that was full...

My item storage is now at 17/90... Will I ever even come close to 90 items let alone the base 50 cap, or did I waste 800 crystals?

Wah.

It's a total waste, for now anyway.

chrono01

Wah.
Oops. Sorry man. :(

But no, there's no need for extra item space right now, and likely won't be for a long while. But hey, at least when it eventually comes, you'll be ready for it!

Bork

Neo Member
New units from Crystal Defenders

Any info on these new units?

Fencer and Juggler have good TMs

They are all base 4*. After my total ticket & lapis dump and dismal failure to get WoL I'm not holding my breath I'd get one anyway with those rates..

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
New banner.

Not interested.

*continues saving*

Curious though if this means the rest of the new Continent is coming out.

wilstreak

Gumi want us to think that draw 11 will guarantee one of the new 4* base unit, but what we will eventually got is 4* Penelo.

So, is Fencer in any way better than Chizuru, or Bartz
and
Juggler better than Kefka/Exdeath?
because i'd rather save for Lightning.

maybe just spend for daily 250 lapis.

scarlet

I'm gonna wait until next week banner announcement and decided if I need to pull or not.

Not really interested with the new units. But those TMs are great addition.

Oddly enough I find myself running out of the eggs now as well as the flour. :X

Yeah same here! I was way ahead before so im not sure whats up

I think its because im doing forge instead of Maranda

I think Maranda coast drops more sugar and eggs but i wont be sure till i do a few runs today

Zafir

Yeah same here! I was way ahead before so im not sure whats up

I think its because im doing forge instead of Maranda

I think Maranda coast drops more sugar and eggs but i wont be sure till i do a few runs today

I thought it was that, so I did one Maranda Coast yesterday, and I still only got 70 eggs from it.

I'll have to try more Maranda Coast runs to see if that was just a fluke.

Vashetti

Banned
These new units seem less than great. No idea what a Crystal Defenders even is.

A great Final Fantasy tower defence series

938441-957925_20090313_001.jpg

scarlet

Decided to use daily for the 1st time got Maria

Decided to use 1 ticket in featured banner got Shadow

Decided to use 1 ticket in rare summon got Lani

*BRB deleting app*

Rixa

Hiphip hooray, yet again got 4* unit (4 days ago). Yet again its shit Clyne \o/.
Havent pulled single banner unit from this banner by using dailies. I dont have any of those banner units either :p. Iam happy for that Roselia (1st day of this banner) but I would gladly take one banner unit too :D

Decided to use daily for the 1st time got Maria

Decided to use 1 ticket in featured banner got Shadow

Decided to use 1 ticket in rare summon got Lani

*BRB deleting app*

Geeez

Man thats some rough luck

Snagged Kain from My daily so my Dailys have kind of been 50/50 on the satisfaction meter. Im actually happy with Kain since he is my 3rd. Should make the TM much easier to acquire

leehom

Celes and Terra.

Celes any good? I remember people wanted her when the game first started, but seems like no one uses or wants her anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom