• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExVicis

How many premium mog cakes has everyone baked?
Under 50 since I only have three slots and wasn't completely efficient in the beginning. But it's finee since I want planning on getting everything. I got the tickets, Google and by tomorrow all the Stat Quartz.

Calculating out what I have in materials, I should be able to grab all the essential stuff actually and probably don't have to farm anymore.

Yet I can't stop. Help.

I don't even bake premium mog cakes, I only have the rare recipe.

I can barely keep up with grinding the mats to bake rare recipe, I don't think I can deal with the premium one.

So far I've been buying metal gigantuars to level up my characters. They've been sitting in level 50-60 for too long. Also, I'm leveling up Celes these days.

Razmos

Hmm they updated the announcement to change Fencer's attack. It was 120 and now it's 144. I assume they didn't include the passive.

Azuran

Banned

I've made 68 so far.

68 @ 1440 = 97,920

Got all the tickets/weapon/shield/almost all the giant xp guys, and almost all the star quartz so far. Tallied up everything else I wanted and roughly need about 30k.

Don't care for lb pots, TM or the rabbits foot. Might buy them cuz I'll definitely have extra cakes in a couple of days.

Enough to get all the tickets and the moogle. Now I just need the shield and mace to be happy. Everything else that comes after that is a bonus

Falk

that puzzling face
so i read that ps4 pro has checkerboard baking built in

consoles catching up to mobile games confirmed

Malakhov

Banned
Got all the tickets, megacites and a lot of cactaurs. Now heading for the shield and mace and I'm done.

Farmed two hero rings since yesterday, with the dwarf forge and maranda coast, it's not too bad.

Rixa

tickets, moogle, quartz and shield done.

Im burned out, i dont know if i can keep farming flour anymore. At least i got what i wanted,

I have Trust Moogle and Lunar Pestle done. I have something like...16k cakes, so I could grab something now but I'm kind of saving for the shield first (since it's my last high-cost item). After that, I'll do the tickets and the quartz, then...maybe the rabbit foot accessory since it's likely exclusive? I don't know.

Iam using premium recipe 3 slots 2 times per day, too lazy to micromanage. I will have 4 days trip next week abroad, not sure how much I can grind from hotel wlan thus that will be a problem :p. Need to do as much as I can before next Wednesday.

Nrg is not the problem still got over 10 of those pots in messages. Now running Miranda coast cause I have 20 Fire Megacrysts and only 5 or so Ice ones. When I get enough IMC its time to do Hero Rings 9 & 10 :).

Havent bought anything with cakes yet, I have ~65000 cakes made. Cause Iam not using CoD (bad TM) I will grab shield rather than Pestle.
Bought Moogle & Tix.

scarlet

Got all tickets, quartzs, screamroots, 120 megacites, shield and TM.

Still have around 6500 left and I'm 2 days ahead of stockpiling (24 premium boxes)

chrono01

Iam using premium recipe 3 slots 2 times per day, too lazy to micromanage. I will have 4 days trip next week abroad, not sure how much I can grind from hotel wlan thus that will be a problem :p. Need to do as much as I can before next Wednesday.

Nrg is not the problem still got over 10 of those pots in messages. Now running Miranda coast cause I have 20 Fire Megacrysts and only 5 or so Ice ones. When I get enough IMC its time to do Hero Rings 9 & 10 :).

Havent bought anything with cakes yet, I have ~65000 cakes made. Cause Iam not using CoD (bad TM) I will grab shield rather than Pestle.
Bought Moogle & Tix.
I have a trip this weekend too. I'm trying to farm as many ingredients as I can now, so I can keep up the baking while I'm away spending time with family, haha.

It's quite a grind.

I notice we have the cakes and then boxes are left in our inventory or I am missing something?
The boxes you sell for gil, there's no other reason for them.

bonkeng

48k Cakes, already got the tickets and mace.

18k surplus of flours with 4 slots open.

I should be able to get all the items if i can manage to farm 15k more flours.

Is it strange that this game makes my phone (z5) run very hot?

By z5, do you mean Zenfone 5?

I use the phone, but it's not very hot for me. In normal sessions it's pretty normal (warm). In longer sessions like exploration it gets even warmer, but not into hot territory. It also has a jelly case attached.

scarlet

It's fine on my S7 Edge. Doesn't run it hot at all.

My phone is probably overkill to play it though. xD

I use S7 Edge too. This event kills my battery. Only lasts for 6 hours for grinding.

By z5, do you mean Zenfone 5?

I use the phone, but it's not very hot for me. In normal sessions it's pretty normal (warm). In longer sessions like exploration it gets even warmer, but not into hot territory. It also has a jelly case attached.

I assumed Experia Z5

Dawg

Anyone else noticed the game getting laggy on their phone? I have an iPhone SE and the game was very smooth for weeks but now it feels laggy in exploration and menus.

kAZuhira42

Neo Member
Anyone else noticed the game getting laggy on their phone? I have an iPhone SE and the game was very smooth for weeks but now it feels laggy in exploration and menus.

mine get laggy sometimes during exploration and battle, using nexus 6 though, never thought this problem exists on ios

Xion86

Look a unit's stat screen.

On the bottom of the screen, in the limit break section, the limit break is described as:

-- The level of the limit break currently (current level / max level for rarity of card)
-- A red/black graphical bar describing progress to next limit break level.
-- A numerical representation of the black portion of the bar to next level (listed as: next [number])

That number represents the amount of limit experience needed to upgrade that unit's limit break one level. One use of a limit break equals one point. A mini pot equals using the limit break 100 times, and thus gives 100 points of experience.

Thanks! :) never really looked into that much.

linkent

Artemios daily pull!!
My first rainbow pull. Would prefer Chizuru, but he is ok..
Finally a Barrage user.. cant wait for next boss that drop the bow!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Artemios daily pull!!
My first rainbow pull. Would prefer Chizuru, but he is ok..
Finally a Barrage user.. cant wait for next boss that drop the bow!

Congrats man - very nice pull.
Also wanted him because of the upcoming Bow weapon and its Killer Passives.

scarlet

As someone who gets bored easily with anything, I'm on the edge of deleting this app. Decided to break my vow and use daily and 5 tickets hoping that I could get new useful characters to entertain me and keep me playing.

Luckily I got Terra on my last pull. But still get so bored. And grinding for Mogcakes making isn't helping.

I really need to take a break from this game, especially from this event and maybe just do daily and claim my daily rewards.

3 months of playing this game is actually a record for me. Never thought I'd played this long. Knowing myself I thought I'd stop playing early August.

I need DQVII ASAP. But probably I won't even finish it too.

Tldr I got bored. It's me, not the game.

Rixa

Heheey Blue turned to Yellow which turned to another Shantotto. Dont know wtf I do with Shants :/. My 3rd yellow in one week from 250 pulls, too bad getting Yellow means very high chance to get crap. I prefer Blue...

hahaha looks like our collective luck is petering out a bit

Ill be really happy when I can stop farming cakes man

Im ready to just relax and focus on Espers and Trusts till the next big content drop

Coppanuva

When does the cake mat farming end? I got the shield and most of the summon tickets, just trying to figure out how soon I should burn the extra energy pots so I can hopefully finish out the summon tickets.

Iceman829

In regards to the Autumn Festival I was wondering what my next purchase should be. Thus far I've purchased the Pestle for CoD and all of the summoning tickets and star quartz.

Who is the shield useful for?

Also, what other items are recommended. My highest trust is 16% and I can't use nox to grind.

In regards to the Autumn Festival I was wondering what my next purchase should be. Thus far I've purchased the Pestle for CoD and all of the summoning tickets and star quartz.

Also, what other items are recommended. My highest trust is 16% and I can't use nox to grind.

Terra and Celes are good candidates for the Shield from what I can tell

Golbez and Exdeath can use shields too? As far as I know its the only shield that boosts MAG/MP

So any combat mage will benefit

Coppanuva

Shield is good for any mages who can equip shield and don't have dual wield. It's the only shield that does + Magic IIRC. I put mine on exdeath since he has limited equipment that can actually boost his mag.

c-murph

Used all my freebies on the VI banner yesterday. Ended up with a few extra Lockes to complete my Locke Team and Celes. Also got a second Amarant and Galuf and a third Maria.

linkent

Congrats man - very nice pull.
Also wanted him because of the upcoming Bow weapon and its Killer Passives.
Thanks!
how is your late farming?
hope have enough time to get all the good item from mogking.

Heheey Blue turned to Yellow which turned to another Shantotto. Dont know wtf I do with Shants :/. My 3rd yellow in one week from 250 pulls, too bad getting Yellow means very high chance to get crap. I prefer Blue...
cant wait for global to get japan recent summon update next year :p

Daily pull and....

wait for it...

A Cecil!!!

Nice! he is really underwhelming currently. 6* version of him need to come soon.

Thanks!
how is your late farming?
hope have enough time to get all the good item from mogking.

cant wait for global to get japan recent summon update next year :p

Nice! he is really underwhelming currently. 6* version of him need to come soon.

Yeah he is no WoL but... all I had tankwise was Leo and read Cecil > Leo

Azuran

Banned
Iam in same boat. Dont have any of those banner units :p

They all seem to be somewhat common and this is a good chance to get Terra who will be great in the future. Plus they all have great TMs so getting multiple copies is awesome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom