• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

I have the entire FF6 cast at this point but im wondering if I want to go for dupes for the TMs or not since its a pretty nice banner

Probably should just hoard my tickets though

They all seem to be somewhat common and this is a good chance to get Terra who will be great in the future. Plus they all have great TMs so getting multiple copies is awesome too.

Yup especially Terra would be nice. Well I burn 5 tix after Miranda coast (in 20mins or so).

CCIE

Banned
Well, I took one more stab at Locke or Leo - no dice. I will not do more than a half price summon anymore, and I don't want to waste all my tickets. They just aren't going to work for me

My daily summon was a 4* Sabin - so much four star trash
and ticket was a 4* Russel...

Think the game is just playing with my emotions now

bonkeng

They all seem to be somewhat common and this is a good chance to get Terra who will be great in the future. Plus they all have great TMs so getting multiple copies is awesome too.

Only common unit for me is Celes. Got 3 of her, and a Leo. No Locke or Terra yet.

I wonder how useful 6* Terra is going to be if you have Exdeath...

Zafir

I wasn't going to bother, but I had the itch to go for a yolo daily pull, and actually managed to finish my banner collection with a 3* Celes. :p

scarlet

Well, I took one more stab at Locke or Leo - no dice. I will not do more than a half price summon anymore, and I don't want to waste all my tickets. They just aren't going to work for me

You're not alone. I pulled 9. Other than Celes and Terra I got Maria, Shadow, Lani, Clyne, Galuf, Anzelm, Rydia

:(

Lyrian

Figaro brothers for me today :/

That's 6 trash pulls in a row. Might throw some tickets at the banner later tonight chasing Celes.

The 1/2 priced banners have treated me extremely well thus far:
FF9: First day, Zidane. Stopped pulling after.
FF6: Rydia #3, Leo, Zidane #2, 4* Locke, Luna #3, 4* Terra.

Both 4*s were Blue -> Gold.

Celes would be nice, since she's my fav FF6 character. However, I'm gonna stop pulling on this banner.

ExVicis

Daily pull was a Garland, not my ideal but he's good right?

Also completely neglecting grinding for cake mats because I have nearly 10k flour. I think I'm content to just leave it be for a while. Just going to focus on leveling up my team now since everyone is 5 stars.

creid

Of the daily pulls I've done I haven't actually gotten anything from a banner since Chizuru's banner way back when. Today's daily half price pull was like my 7th Galuf. Gonna hold on to my lapis for a long while.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
OMG... I'm going to do it. I'm going to pull!

Kain!!! That makes four! Guess who is going to get a brand new Gungair even quicker.

I'm okay with this. Brings down my new of 3 from 30% each to 4 with 21.25% each. Get to save an additional 875 battles, or about 3 to 5 days of TM farming, I can insert other characters into.

So thinking, if I get 2.5% a day. It should take me 9 days to get it.

Rixa

So those 5 tix
1. Krile
2. Shantotto (4* again...)
3. Penelo
4. Kefka (lolwut, my 2nd)
5. *Accidentally used 500 lapis and not tix... -> Leo. Thanks my first :p
6. Terra!!!!! (4* btw).

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ Happy with that accidental 500 lapis pull, too easy when youre trying to use tix :D.

CCIE

Banned
Would be nice to have a dupe for TMR from this banner, or Leo or Locke... but my luck just doesn't seem to be there. It only seems to be for a certain time of day, and the maintenance window screwed that all up

Would be nice to have a dupe for TMR from this banner, or Leo or Locke... but my luck just doesn't seem to be there. It only seems to be for a certain time of day, and the maintenance window screwed that all up

Leos and Lockes are the only dupes i have right now

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So those 5 tix
1. Krile
3. Penelo
6. Terra!!!!! (4* btw).

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ Happy with that accidental 500 lapis pull, too easy when youre trying to use tix :D.

6 pulls with Terra, Leo and Kefka ? Really nice. Guess you are done with that Banner.

Ive had terrible luck so far but i wish i could get Locke at some point lol.

After a shit ton of time I finally have 50% avg on my TM people. I am so not doing this again, at least for a few months.

After these 2 duel wields I'm going to be OP anyway so not about to care to do it again for a looooong while

Kouriozan

No Locke.
THREE CELES.

She's waiting for her love.

wnN1LfpvRUhKE.gif

CCIE

Banned
You can all bite me ;). I just want a unit from the banner. If not that, something useful would be appreciated

Do you hear me RNJesus?

Hey guys

Im doing some TM runs and Earth Shrine exit hasnt been giving me any bonuses....

its still early and maybe its just bad luck but....

Ok just got 1

man must have been a rough luck string

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Got a 4* Locke from the 1/2 banner today! And my main team is coming along nicely:

Garland lvl 35
Kuja lvl 27
Terra lvl 28
Fina lvl 34
Leo lvl 28

(all 3* still)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Oh my god I cannot stand how members of any party stick to the top of any unit sort you're trying to pull. Has it always been like this?

Valentus

Its hard not pull just for the lulz, but i have all those units... in multiple copies.

Tomorrow i will summon only couple of times to see if i can get a juggler, then fuck you, no more hard summons until tactics banner.

chrono01

Time to congratulate some people.

Woo daily pull gave me a second Zidane. I can't say no to another future Dual Wield.
Congrats!

Artemios daily pull!!
My first rainbow pull. Would prefer Chizuru, but he is ok..
Finally a Barrage user.. cant wait for next boss that drop the bow!
Congrats x2!

Daily pull and....

wait for it...

A Cecil!!!
Congrats x3!

1/2 price Celes get! Another happy get, but it's still not Miyuki ;_;
!stargnoC (reversed in a mirror)

I wasn't going to bother, but I had the itch to go for a yolo daily pull, and actually managed to finish my banner collection with a 3* Celes. :p
\o/!

The 1/2 priced banners have treated me extremely well thus far:
FF9: First day, Zidane. Stopped pulling after.
FF6: Rydia #3, Leo, Zidane #2, 4* Locke, Luna #3, 4* Terra.

Both 4*s were Blue -> Gold.

Celes would be nice, since she's my fav FF6 character. However, I'm gonna stop pulling on this banner.
\o/!!

Daily pull was a Garland, not my ideal but he's good right?

Also completely neglecting grinding for cake mats because I have nearly 10k flour. I think I'm content to just leave it be for a while. Just going to focus on leveling up my team now since everyone is 5 stars.
Garland is great, especially when he gets his 6* evolution. Nice job!

OMG... I'm going to do it. I'm going to pull!

Kain!!! That makes four! Guess who is going to get a brand new Gungair even quicker.

I'm okay with this. Brings down my new of 3 from 30% each to 4 with 21.25% each. Get to save an additional 875 battles, or about 3 to 5 days of TM farming, I can insert other characters into.

So thinking, if I get 2.5% a day. It should take me 9 days to get it.
\o/ \o/! \o/!!!

Pulled Terra and Shadow.
Congrats, sir.

So those 5 tix
1. Krile
3. Penelo
6. Terra!!!!! (4* btw).

Nice pulls!

Did a half pull got a terra, can stop until some new units come out (hopefully the ff3 banner).
A Terrable pull, but in a good way. Congrats!

I got a 4* Chizuru from the 1/2 banner. Hey, something new. Its no Leo, but it'll complement my Bartz.
Chizuru is a beast. Enjoy.

First not crap half price drop since the first day they introduced it.

Finally got a Terra
Nicely done.

Edit:

I did my 1/2 daily pull...Vivi. Frustrated (I want Terra), I used some tickets:

- Garland (My second one, RIP)
- Vivi (Again, go away)
- Bedile (Awesome. /s)
- Clyne (I'm especially upset at this one, since I hit 500 Lapis summon instead of using another ticket. >_>)
- Kain (New, at least?)
- Medius (New, but useless)
- Rosalia (New, but with Fina and Garnet, won't see much, if any, use)
- Sabin (Please stop)
- TERRA! (Finally)

No Locke/Leo, but I'm okay with that. I just wanted Terra.

Eidjinn

I guess... complaining about my luck in NeoGaf works!

Locke! HÁ! And after my game crashed I thought I lost my second ticket today!

leehom

I did my 1/2 daily pull...Vivi. Frustrated (I want Terra), I used some tickets:

- TERRA! (Finally)

No Locke/Leo, but I'm okay with that. I just wanted Terra.

I expect to see a lot of people with ultima on a 300+ mag Kefka or Ex-death in 1.5 months. :D

Celegus

Got my third Locke today, though I'm not sure I'm gonna get this one to 80 now that the Treasure Hunter dream is dead. Managed to get everyone on the banner except Terra with just daily summons, so that's not too bad.

Menchi

Did 4 ticket pulls as still needed Terra...

3* Clyne
3* Locke
4* Shadow...
3* Terra!

Very pleased! Now back to grinding countless flour

Lyrian

Came home from campus, felt inspired and took some more pulls:

-- Clyne. Dammit.
-- Rydia. Cool, but not what I am looking for at the moment.
-- Vivi. FJjfshwfnweiurhwekjfhsdkjfhsdkjfhdsjkfdsh.

Streak now up to nine 4*s in a row :/

Rage pulled # 10.

-- Celes.

Halle-flipping-lujah.

I blew the budget on this banner. But I got 2 out of the 3 I really wanted (still missing Locke). Celes and Terra are big wins for me, so this is a very rare case of rage pulling worth it.

At least, the next banner and possibly two banners might be completely skippable, so there is time to recoup all my blown pulls.

Valentus

Came home from campus, felt inspired and took some more pulls:

-- Clyne. Dammit.
-- Rydia. Cool, but not what I am looking for at the moment.
-- Vivi. FJjfshwfnweiurhwekjfhsdkjfhsdkjfhdsjkfdsh.

Streak now up to nine 4*s in a row :/

Rage pulled # 10.

-- Celes.

Halle-flipping-lujah.

I blew the budget on this banner. But I got 2 out of the 3 I really wanted (still missing Locke). Celes and Terra are big wins for me, so this is a very rare case of rage pulling worth it.

At least, the next banner and possibly two banners might be completely skippable, so there is time to recoup all my blown pulls.

Fencer will be the hardest hitter of the game for at least 1 month, and both fencer and juggler's tm are very good.

Next should be the players choice banner, and after that we should get the brave frontier collab, where EVERYBODY should get at least 1 tilith.

Lyrian

Fencer will be the hardest hitter of the game for at least 1 month, and both fencer and juggler's tm are very good.

Next should be the players choice banner, and after that we should get the brave frontier collab, where EVERYBODY should get at least 1 tilith.

It all depends on those pull rates for the next banner. I would be **highly** surprised if the 3 featured units were allotted the standard 30% allocation, as all of them are 4* base. If they end up in the 2-3% range, then the banner is an automatic pass.

The PC banner will be an auto pass for me, as I own 3 out of 5 units, only missing Chiz and CoD. I'd be pulling based on CoD alone, and that probably isn't enough incentive to do so.

BF collab should be interesting, again depending on how good/bad the draw rates are.

Lyrian

Man when's the FFT event? Your boy's tryna get pissed at this game again

Popular thinking at the moment is that 6* units cannot come out until Dirnado is fully released (this was the way it was on JP). So, Gumi, is currently throwing every banner that they ever created that does not contain 6* units at Global currently.

Dirnado Part 2 is still 3 weeks away, which pretty much dictates the exact three banners Valentus is discussing (FFCD, Facebook PC, BF), because there is no other banner/event that has ever existed in JP that does not contain 6* units after these collabs.

So, expect Lightning, FFT, and other 6* unit collabs to come locked and loaded at warp speed in very early October. The only question is which 6* unit comes first, as Global's director has said that they are seriously considering reordering the releases of 6* units from JP. (My money is on either FF4 or FFT going first, with the other going second. Lightning is not much of a draw in the West, compared to Japan.)

chrono01

Popular thinking at the moment is that 6* units cannot come out until Dirnado is fully released (this was the way it was on JP). So, Gumi, is currently throwing every banner that they ever created that does not contain 6* units at Global currently.

Dirnado Part 2 is still 3 weeks away, which pretty much dictates the exact three banners Valentus is discussing (FFCD, Facebook PC, BF), because there is no other banner/event that has ever existed in JP that does not contain 6* units after these collabs.

So, expect Lightning, FFT, and other 6* unit collabs to come locked and loaded at warp speed in very early October. The only question is which 6* unit comes first, as Global's director has said that they are seriously considering reordering the releases of 6* units from JP. (My money is on either FF4 or FFT going first, with the other going second. Lightning is not much of a draw in the West, compared to Japan.)
This is why I personally believe that Lightning will be the first 6* banner we get. The fact that she'd be our first 6* character, would mean more hype, and more people pulling for her. Then, soon afterwards, they release another 6* banner with a character the majority of people like more, and hope to get some more money out of it.

If they do it in the opposite way. people would probably blow all of their Lapis/Tickets on the Cecil 6* banner (for instance), and then if Lightning came afterwards (a character they might not particularly care for), they wouldn't feel the need to purchase more Lapis. Basically, use the hype for "THE NEW 6* CHARACTER!" to get more people to try for Lightning that they might not otherwise had done if she came second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom