• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flambe

2nd ticket pull, gold crystaaaaal and

Fucking Maria

Then a dupe CoD what am I supposed to do with you

Edit:

Welp can't not keep pulling apparently and I end up with Kuja, Whatever that white useless guy with a veil and a sword is, another fucking Edgar, BUT THEN AW SHIT RAINBOW CRYSTAL DON'T GET EXCITED

78RL8jO.jpg
I'm gonna have to post a character box for group options soon too I think

Just cleared 11 friend slots if you'd like to add me :)

My unit is a Level 71 5* Vaan

Here's all the units I have, would like suggestions on a good team please

Level up and Awaken Bartz and Kefka

You might Consider Tellah as well and make a Magic burn team with Tellah, Exdeath, Kefka and Vaan for focus.

Bartz and CoD can be subbed in for physical

Fina looks like your only healer so get her ready

CCIE

Banned
I could use CoD. I will pull the Facebook banner for CoD and WoL. Within reason, of course. I may waste a ticket trying to pull Fencer

aett

Just cleared 11 friend slots if you'd like to add me :)

My unit is a Level 71 5* Vaan

Here's all the units I have, would like suggestions on a good team please

I'm no expert at this game by any means, but based on my own characters and other people's suggestions (including the unofficial rankings), I would use: Bartz, CoD, Vaan, Fina, and Exdeath.

du7y

GUYYSS!!!
I did a daily pull and got Xiao, so I have one ticket left from event and did a Yolo pull trying that pretty bunny girl

A fucking blue crystal came from the sky turning in a gold shine beautiful crystal and...

Qayjapo.png

GUYYSS!!!
I did a daily pull and got Xiao, so I have one ticket left from event and did a Yolo pull trying that pretty bunny girl

A fucking blue crystal came from the sky turning in a gold shine beautiful crystal and...

Qayjapo.png

Nice!

Damnit I suppose I could at least do today's daily pull

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Nice - congrats on Chiz - she is awesome.

I could use CoD. I will pull the Facebook banner for CoD and WoL. Within reason, of course. I may waste a ticket trying to pull Fencer

Wait...we already know which units are part of the GB Banner ?

Flambe

Alright, here goes for decent party suggestions if ya please =]

Up until now I've just been using Lenna, Firion, Exdeath, CoD and Miyuki. I'm sure Fencer will bump Miyuki soon enough but as to other stuff like Mage groups or Physical I dunno where to focus on. All-Kefka hyperdrive team, etc lol.

Suggestions on where to focus for TM would be nice too, I was doing Kain, Exdeath, Miyuki, Kefka, Luna but that can probably be planned better lol.

Thanks muchly

Pbae

Up until now I've just been using Lenna, Firion, Exdeath, CoD and Miyuki. I'm sure Fencer will bump Miyuki soon enough but as to other stuff like Mage groups or Physical I dunno where to focus on. All-Kefka hyperdrive team, etc lol.

Suggestions on where to focus for TM would be nice too, I was doing Kain, Exdeath, Miyuki, Kefka, Luna but that can probably be planned better lol.

Looking at your units, I would take out Firion and CoD and replace them with with Fencer and Bartz for your T.M party.

Also you should max out your Magitech Terra asap b/c she has this skill with this thing and it's alright.

Valentus

Thanks muchly

Looking at your units...

You have 6 kefkas... Get 2 ribbons.

You have 3 lennas... Get that magi staff

You have Bartz (Doublehanded) Miyuki (Sakurafubuki) Kain (Gungnir) and a Fencer (20 atk/def materia...)

If you want goodies fast, focus on the kefkas. Make a party of 5 kefkas and when 3 of them sum 90% TM, fuse those 3 and get the first ribbon, then put the 6th kefka on play and Bartz and Miyuki, when the other 3 gets sum 90% TM, fuse them to get the second ribbon and put the 3 Lennas. Same proccess with Magi Staff and then put Kain, Fencer and the Golbez to get your full 1unit TM party.

CCIE

Banned
Pejo - you and I both are like the only ones without WoL. I'll spend a few tickets, and will stop once I have either him or Cecil. I still haven't pulled a tank, which is kind of amazing if you think about it

H3xum

Pejo - you and I both are like the only ones without WoL. I'll spend a few tickets, and will stop once I have either him or Cecil. I still haven't pulled a tank, which is kind of amazing if you think about it

I spent 30ish tickets and all of my lapis trying to get a WoL :(((((((((((((((((((((((

Did not.

Flambe

Looking at your units...

You have 6 kefkas... Get 2 ribbons.

You have 3 lennas... Get that magi staff

You have Bartz (Doublehanded) Miyuki (Sakurafubuki) Kain (Gungnir) and a Fencer (20 atk/def materia...)

If you want goodies fast, focus on the kefkas. Make a party of 5 kefkas and when 3 of them sum 90% TM, fuse those 3 and get the first ribbon, then put the 6th kefka on play and Bartz and Miyuki, when the other 3 gets sum 90% TM, fuse them to get the second ribbon and put the 3 Lennas. Same proccess with Magi Staff and then put Kain, Fencer and the Golbez to get your full 1unit TM party.

Very nice, thanks for the help =) Any in particular I should toss a Trust Moogle at, or better to save for later units down the road?

CCIE

Banned
Yeah, I whaled for WoL and did not get him. Otoh, I have every physical DPS unit except for CoD, and every Mage after pulling ExDeath on the last banner. I will simply pull and see what happens. WoL broke my heart once already.

Valentus

Very nice, thanks for the help =) Any in particular I should toss a Trust Moogle at, or better to save for later units down the road?

You can do it with units with valuable TM (Cecil, Zidane, Vaan), but personally, ill keep the moogles until 5star base units arrive, because logic says you will only have no more than 1 copy of those units, and there are really great TMs (Orlandu's Raijin Scroll) that really makes a gamechanger when you get it.

Lyrian

Took a pair of pulls today, after I said I wouldn't.

Two more trash pulls. That will teach me not to listen to myself :/

Lyrian

Grats to everyone for those who had successful pulls!

Nice upgrades on JP....

4th tier of Cactaur Dunes added: 100xp XP for a Royal/King Cactuar. 30 energy to run though....
Labyrinth apparently can now drop mid-tier (4*) LB Pots, worth 3k limit break points each on a successful run, with mini pots given as consolation prizes for picking incorrect doors.

Dandte

Did my 5 pulls i wanted to do on this banner. 1 daily + 4 tickets.

Cyan
edgar
Orange!....galuf
Orange!....fencer :D
Vivi....why, i should

Now i have 7 tickets left for the fb banner and future lightning.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
So yesterday I did a half-price pull on a whim (I haven't been playing much) and I got 5* Garnet. Apparently she's a good unit?

I guess I'm not going to level Lena after all?

Damn these 1/2 price pulls have been giving me some luck!

Zidane, Amarant, Kuja, garland all on 1/2 pulls

starting to get some awesome characters now.

Meh start to this banner for me.
1/2 price: Penelo
Ticket 1: Krile
Ticket 2: Freya (new)

I decided to do 2 more pulls:
4* Tellah (new)
Anzelm

The game crashed when I pulled Tellah. As soon as I hit summon it died, so I didn't get to see the animation. Tellah was chillin in my inventory but IDK if I got the 200 cakes or not. I guess I did, since he came through.

Kinda sucks, because I like getting screencaps of all my new pulls. :/

So yesterday I did a half-price pull on a whim (I haven't been playing much) and I got 5* Garnet. Apparently she's a good unit?

I guess I'm not going to level Lena after all?

More like she'll eventually not be useless.

Man, farming these flours its hysterical how far we've all come in the game. I mean I'm being thrown Mystic Ores and Farplane Souls left and right and I can distinctly recall a time I would have eaten a Ford Explorer for more Mystic Ores.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Really nice groove today -- pulled a 1/2 banner Freya, farmed a bunch of flour, bought a bunch of metal gigantaurs, leveled my Kuja up to 4* lvl 42, got my daily quest bonus, and finally got to Kolobos in the story.

This game is so much fun.

edit -- Tomorrow: Farming sacred crystals. Nothing more effective than the awakening vortex, right?

Zhadgon

So yesterday got Amarant (yay my first tank and one of my favorite FF characters) and today I got Juggler (nice I suppose New TM for Kefka), almost done with Mog King, only left are the Sacred and Holy Crystals, the Magicites, TM´s and LB Pots.

.n_n.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
WHO JUST GOT GREAT SUCCESS ON 5 COMBINED GIGANTAURS FOR KUJA AWAKENING??

:: THIS GUY ::

(basically I got 2.5M exp instead of 1.5M)

AWWWW YEAH

4 million gil? I barely have over 100k lol.
I didn't reroll either and my first pull was Edgar. Then I slowly got Kuja, Bartz, Celes, Cecil, Terra, Locke, Kefka, Shadow, Galuf, Krile, and Chizuru. My luck turned around pretty quick. I wanted ExDeath and CoD. Been using Kuja for months now.

Adeptrain

Did an 11-pull and got 10 dupes...and fencer!! Pretty happy about that, but I also got 2000 mog cakes and a rare ticket? Is that normal? Do you get a ticket for every 11-pull now?

Lyrian

Did an 11-pull and got 10 dupes...and fencer!! Pretty happy about that, but I also got 2000 mog cakes and a rare ticket? Is that normal? Do you get a ticket for every 11-pull now?

Grats on the highly desirable pull!

The mogcakes and the rare ticket are a special promotion for this banner only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom