• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ombala

Right now my team is:
WoL
Garland
Kefka
Leena
Tellah

I have CoD, Fencer, Terra also, should I replace someone in my mainteam?
Edit:daily pull... Our favorite Shadow...

bonkeng

Right now my team is:
WoL
Garland
Kefka
Leena
Tellah

I have CoD, Fencer, Terra also, should I replace someone in my mainteam?
Edit:daily pull... Our favorite Shadow...

WoL and Lenna will always be in your team.

The 3 remaining members will depend on what you need. CoD, Garland, Fencer will be good for for physical team.

Kefka, Tellah, Terra for your mage team.

For exploration, bring 2 physical and 1 mage in case those tombstones shows up.

Rixa

I didnt pull daily yesterday and I wont do it so today either. Thanks to that accidentally (but good) use of 500 Lapis instead of ticket.

Grats to everyone who have gotten something else than Bediles :p

scarlet

I didnt pull daily yesterday and I wont do it so today either. Thanks to that accidentally (but good) use of 500 Lapis instead of ticket.

Grats to everyone who have gotten something else than Bediles :p

wdQC6db.gif

Zafir

I used all my good luck from last banner up. I did 5 ticket pulls yesterday, and both my daily pulls yesterday and today were all shite fodder units.

Yes it seems those of us who were lucky last banner are paying the price now. I got a Lenna this morning...worthless girl!!

Not all bad though, my coffers could use a rest seeing as just bought a damn ps4 pro ; ;

Malakhov

Banned
Got my first two hero rings and put two more in the oven and was terribly disappointed by the increase in stats it has given to my units. Don't feel its worth all the time it takes to get the materials.

Malakhov

Banned
I need help on my second account, not a lot of friends. Especially some high level chizuru to help me get the enhancer and some high mages for lvling up my team. I have a maxed Vaan shared if it can help. Thanks :)

Finally done with Mogcakes...got everything except the HP and MP increase materia as I don't think they are needed also was able to make 6 new Hero Rings while doing the event. Not a bad event but God I'm glad that grind is over

Got another Firion on the daily pull

Not sure ill bother with his TM but might keep his dupe to use for stacking damage on a tough enemy someday i guess lol

tuffymon

Got my first two hero rings and put two more in the oven and was terribly disappointed by the increase in stats it has given to my units. Don't feel its worth all the time it takes to get the materials.

It'll get better when they get upgraded with the 40/50/60 trophy recipes.

edit, the struggle for flour is real... while I could cure world hunger with lotus paste /eyeroll

Flambe

Decent day, Locke for my 1/2 off pull and went and polished off Demon Chimera and
Intangir because I looked at the nice crap they dropped lol. Fencer lookin' good with Enhancer =D

Grabbed the Lunar Pestle for CoD as well and first Hero Ring coming off the Forge in 8 hours =]

ExVicis

So... I told myself after my 5k mistake that I would make no more pulls until I got my Lapis back and then only on whenever FFT guys were released...

But I did my half price pull and got Rydia...and for some reason I felt lucky so I did a ticket pull...and I got a yellow/gold! It was Thief. But surely must luck must be improving? I should pull onr more time! So I pulled again...yellow...it was..
Fencer

So I guess I'm done with this banner. Going to stop the half price pulls or even ticket pulls. Just going to sit and wait for FFT to drop while I rebuild.my Lapis.

Dusky

Does anyone have a macro setup for Nox that deals with the daily quest reset?

I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom