• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Nice, okay.

So would a team of Vaan, Bartz, Lenna, Exdeath, and Cloud of Darkness be pretty good?

its a good team, because you have a fullbreak/focus user, 2 barrage users, one black mage and a healer/cheer user. Basically a standard team right now until 6star and harder trials arrives

Valentus

finally got all the items and only the mace, the foot and hp+15% left.

I can declare officially that im out of this event.

I hope you die in a fire in your throne fucking mog king.

ExVicis

Does anyone have friend spaceand a Van or WoL at max level? I'm trying to take on Intangible and I'm finding it damn near impossible without fullbreak. I myself have a Tellah on mine with Raise to offer.

My ID is 718,702,767.

Vashetti

Banned
Does anyone have friend spaceand a Van or WoL at max level? I'm trying to take on Intangible and I'm finding it damn near impossible without fullbreak. I myself have a Tellah on mine with Raise to offer.

My ID is 718,702,767.

Level 71 Vaan currently, so not really that relevant to you, but hoping to have him maxed quite soon

ID: 611,178,918

Valentus

My ID is 718,702,767.

Just did a test and you dont need fullbreak to beat intangir, you just need a 8-hit barrage user (my unit), another normal barrage user, and cheer from fina/lenna.

i added you to my friend list so you can beat him. Im the Fencer with 488 atk.

Valentus

Daily pull..yellow!..Kain

Faster Gungnir I guess >.>

Thats not bad at all. When kain gets his 5 star form, he will be a powerfull unit

110 ATK (base
22 ATK+20%
22 ATK+20% when spear equip
90 ATK Gungnir
3 ATK Barbut (kain cant equip hats)
8 ATK Black Belt Gi
22 ATK 2xHero Rings
53 ATK Ifrit

Total 330 ATK

And thats just one handed and without materias. If you give him dual weild and another weapon (enhacer for example) and 3 ATK+10% Materias you could add (83+33) = 116 atk, giving kain a total ATK of 456.

And im not counting katanas and blade mastery.

Thats not bad at all. When kain gets his 5 star form, he will be a powerfull unit

110 ATK (base
22 ATK+20%
22 ATK+20% when spear equip
90 ATK Gungnir
3 ATK Barbut (kain cant equip hats)
8 ATK Black Belt Gi
22 ATK 2xHero Rings
53 ATK Ifrit

Total 330 ATK

And thats just one handed and without materias. If you give him dual weild and another weapon (enhacer for example) and 3 ATK+10% Materias you could add (83+33) = 116 atk, giving kain a total ATK of 456.

And im not counting katanas and blade mastery.

Yup thats why im going to trust and LB farm the dupes i have and max out the one the gets the farthest

Chinner

Banned
Nice, okay.

So would a team of Vaan, Bartz, Lenna, Exdeath, and Cloud of Darkness be pretty good?
Time to reroll. If you get don't get the #1 units then your wasting your time. Sure, you'll have to reroll a good 50 times, but it's worth it.

It's only fun if your the best.

ExVicis

Level 71 Vaan currently, so not really that relevant to you, but hoping to have him maxed quite soon

ID: 611,178,918
We're already friends.

Just did a test and you dont need fullbreak to beat intangir, you just need a 8-hit barrage user (my unit), another normal barrage user, and cheer from fina/lenna.

i added you to my friend list so you can beat him. Im the Fencer with 488 atk.
I can give that a shot, I do have Lenna and a Artemis with Barrage.

Zafir

We're already friends.

I can give that a shot, I do have Lenna and a Artemis with Barrage.

If that doesn't work and you do still need Vaan, I can swap my leader to Vaan for a while and add you.

Can't this second just because I'm in an exploration. :p

CCIE

Banned
Well, I have the shield, mace, TM, ScreamRoot, Quartz, Tickets, and 20K flour left to work with. Will be buying all of the Gigantaurs, Crystals, SC, HC, MP+20%, and HP+15%.

Do nothing but farm TMR and Dailies at this point, and all of that should be obtainable. I will probably be baking until sometime next weekend given I only have three slots. But I only need maybe 1K flour to get everything decent in the banner with the exception of LB pots. I might spend the extras on them. I just want to get something accomplished in TMR soon.

Up to 70% total on my Kain's so probably another few weeks at least until my first TMR. Then the next few will be a couple of weeks after that. Then it is round two, and the grind continues. I run TMR scripting a LOT these days

If ONLY Terra could wear robes. I'm sharing her out right now because why not... Haven't maxed Shiva yet (soon), but with no TMR's, the Enhancer, and the Shield she's got over 200MP, 260MAG, and 225 attack. She'd be truly amazing if she could just wear robes as well.

bryt

Holy shit. I've completed 69 quests and I JUST realized there's a report button to go straight to the client's location...

c-murph

Been trying to track down the Brave Exvius OST... Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Amazon.jp is out, CDJapan too... Nothing even on eBay. Any where else that might have it?

I know its on itunes but I want the actual disc because physical.

I think its still on the SE Japan store but I'll be damned if I can't read a word of it. Plus they probably don't deliver to Canada.

Eidjinn

I'm having a little bit of trouble deciding on what to do in these last few days of event:

- I got the mace and the shield, the quartz, screaming roots, tickets and Hp+15%
- I 'll probably get the mp+20% today
- So, what to do next?
- Is the burst minipot worth it? I have a 5* Cecil, and 3* Exdeath. Are there any one other than those two that are worth feeding the mini pots? Actually, is that even worth it feeding them to my Cecil?

Any other ideas, please, I'm accpeting them! Haha!

Celegus

I don't really get why they decided to do the system like that honestly.

It doesn't really make much sense to me.

It's the most baffling thing to me. It's not like it increases by just a little bit either, it's exponentially higher at 5*. Makes no sense.

Valus

Imo the burst pots are not worth the price tag, especially given the news of JP's burst pot upgrades. Get the TM moogle first and only go for the pots with your leftover cakes.

Razmos

After thinking about it today this event is fucking stupid. Why the hell does the event end in a few days but they give us an extra week to exchange the mogcakes? Why not just make the event last that extra week? Especially with the ludicrously high costs on the event items.

It's dumb, there is no point to it.

Lyrian

I'm having a little bit of trouble deciding on what to do in these last few days of event:

- I got the mace and the shield, the quartz, screaming roots, tickets and Hp+15%
- I 'll probably get the mp+20% today
- So, what to do next?
- Is the burst minipot worth it? I have a 5* Cecil, and 3* Exdeath. Are there any one other than those two that are worth feeding the mini pots? Actually, is that even worth it feeding them to my Cecil?

Any other ideas, please, I'm accpeting them! Haha!

Burst Pot: 5* Cecil - nope, too late for him. 5* Cecil needs thousands of limit break xp per level. A mini pot is barely more than few pixels on the xp bar. Exdeath maybe. Most will tell you that right now 3* Cecil is the only person you should be feeding pots to. 3* Exdeath is a somewhat distant second place to him.

Have you gotten all the cactaurs yet? The trust moogle? The mini pots are so expensive, that they should be the absolute last thing you go for, even if the intent is to just sit on them for a rainy day somewhere in the future.

Razmos

Got Thief today lol.

That's 2 Jugglers and a Thief, and no Fencer who is the one I actually want, grr! Especially after I used her as a friend summon and saw her animations.

Lyrian

After thinking about it today this event is fucking stupid. Why the hell does the event end in a few days but they give us an extra week to exchange the mogcakes? Why not just make the event last that extra week? Especially with the ludicrously high costs on the event items.

It's dumb, there is no point to it.

If you got to Dirnado, then most of the items were not that expensive.

That was kind of the point of the event, to get people motivated to catch up with the story. The two explorations in Dirnado dropped triple the components of other three islands.

Running Dwarven Forge 4-5 times a day kept all four crafting slots for me running full time.

The extra time is a convenience to players. Cakes take time to bake and that has to be considered by the devs. If mobs dropped straight currency that needed no processing at all, then your point would be valid. But, because cakes need to be baked, there has to be additional time allotted for players to burn off their excess materials that they farmed in the name of fairness. The dev's didn't have to do that.

Besides, there is a high probability that a completely new event will start on Friday, even though the Mog King will still accept materials from the expired event for an additional week.

Ourobolus

Banned
I got all the items I wanted except for the TM, and the flour grind is just killing me now. I can probably bust out enough before the end of the event, but, zzzzzzzz...don't know if I have the energy.

creid

Are any of the espers worth getting to 2* besides Ifrit and Golem? I'll probably turn my leftover mogcakes into megacites, and wondering if I should funnel them all into those two or not.

Eidjinn

Burst Pot: 5* Cecil - nope, too late for him. 5* Cecil needs thousands of limit break xp per level. A mini pot is barely more than few pixels on the xp bar. Exdeath maybe. Most will tell you that right now 3* Cecil is the only person you should be feeding pots to. 3* Exdeath is a somewhat distant second place to him.

Have you gotten all the cactaurs yet? The trust moogle? The mini pots are so expensive, that they should be the absolute last thing you go for, even if the intent is to just sit on them for a rainy day somewhere in the future.

Thanks! Already got all of them, aside the mp 20%, the trust moogle and half of the cactuars.
I need to farm materials to awaken a few of my units, and the trust moogle... I'm still having doubts if it's a good idea to get it. I can trust farm 2,0% a day, more or less.
Well, thanks for your opinion! Guess I won't be getting the Burst pots!

Lyrian

Are any of the espers worth getting to 2* besides Ifrit and Golem? I'll probably turn my leftover mogcakes into megacites, and wondering if I should funnel them all into those two or not.

The five colors of magicites in the event correspond to the five released espers currently.

Ramuh belongs on your best mage, Shiva on your best healer. Ifrit belong on your best physical DPS, Golem on your best tank. The poor unfortunate soul that's left gets Siren for now, until she is objectively obsolete in two more weeks with the release of Diabolos.

Lyrian

Thanks! Already got all of them, aside the mp 20%, the trust moogle and half of the cactuars.
I need to farm materials to awaken a few of my units, and the trust moogle... I'm still having doubts if it's a good idea to get it. I can trust farm 2,0% a day, more or less.
Well, thanks for your opinion! Guess I won't be getting the Burst pots!

I'm pretty much in the same boat.

I'm down to the HP+15%, MP+20%, Rabbit Foot, and the Burst Pots.

I already have 4 HP+15% from the last event, with the potential for 2 more to be crafted.
MP +20% seems ok for a niche situation.

Rabbit Foot doesn't impress me at all.

So, that leaves me the pots, which cost 100k in total. Ouch.

The trust moogle is one of those "nice to have in your back pocket" items. Yeah, any TM is grindable. But, that can be hard if you only have 1 of a given unit. The TM moogle is nice in this respect because it can buy out that last 10% trust in that very slow TM farm, saving a week's worth of TM botting.

Like you said, not necessary. 30k cakes for 10% trust for a unit is a hell of a lot more efficient than 100k cakes for 1000 limit points, which isn't even enough for a single level at 5*.

Also, bonus points, as a 2nd trust moogle is being granted this month for fully completing the daily login calendar. 20% to an important TM isn't anything to sneeze at.

Celegus

Same boat as most of you guys here too. Got all the good stuff, just the HP/MP and limit pots are left. Good thing too since I barely got any cakes this weekend, but no big deal. Limit thing is such a bummer, would've left my Cecil at 3* if I knew about that at first.

Lol everyone has bought like everything and I'm still sitting here with 2 slots farming TM mostly. I got all the tix and star quartz and that's it atm. Can't decide when I get to 30K cakes if I want the trust mog or or the shield or the mace. I don't have Exdeath and I don't have CoD so it's up in the air atm

Folstern

I am going for the pots. Have Cecil at 5/10 LB and with the pots I'll get him maybe another level or two? Haven't checked the XP chart. To think 100,000 cakes gives you basically nothing in terms of LB XP is pretty funny to me. For the most part LBs aren't even very good, so why such the huge amount of grind needed? It boggles the mind.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I think my flour days are done. I need 800 left on my spread sheet. This takes into account zero of my found and given Mogcakes. Just how much material I need after what I used.

The rest should come from just normal activities and now I just need to keep crafting.

Final damage
+Trust Moggle
+Lunar Shield
+10 Tickets
+150 Megacities
+Sacred Crystals, Screamroot, PD, Elixir, Holy Crystal, Fine Alcyst, SQ
+100 GigaCat

Back to TM Farming...

Andvary

I beat Frost Dragon today, Amarant did a really good job taking the punches, when he was low on hp chakra (+ curaja) helped a lot.

pw83bbM.jpg

IDK why, but I randomly felt like using the rest of my tickets.

Tellah #2
Maria #2
Anzelm #Too Damn Much
Cecil #2
Duane #2

My original Cecil was my sole "reroll reward" during the first week of soft-launch. I 5*'d him asap before I knew about his LB. I guess it's time to start LB farming with this new one. I feel like I wasted a ton of exp on the first one, but a max LB 6* Cecil would be insane.

One day I'll be able to TM farm both Cecils, my two Zidanes and Miyuki. Then I can dual wield 2x Excalibur on a 6* Firion and Sakurafubuki + ? on a 6* Chizuru.

Pejo

I went on a weekend trip with the GF this weekend, and i decided to mainly stay away from mobile games during that time. It was liberating, but now I'm seeing there's no way that I'll be able to collect everything I want with the time I have left unless I just say "fuck you free time" and grind out a bunch of flour in advance.

Probably not going to do it. Oh well.

Anyways, did a daily pull for the hell of it and got a Fencer. Kinda cool, but kinda a pointless unit for me. When I saw the golden crystal, I was hoping WoL finally found his way to my phone, but nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom