• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Does anyone have friend spaceand a Van or WoL at max level? I'm trying to take on Intangible and I'm finding it damn near impossible without fullbreak. I myself have a Tellah on mine with Raise to offer.

My ID is 718,702,767.

Main account (Max WoL) 394,684,820

Second account (Max Vaan) 018,911,103

You can add both if you want :)

Xion86

Haha just had a weird glitch where I ran Chamber of Experiance (ADV) and it finished instantly without going through any battles. It ate my NRG but I got no XP gain from it.

scarlet

4* Shantotto from daily pull.

Ah well, at least I can get 2 +30% MAG now.

New banner announcement tomorrow. Hopefully something good.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Thanks to the 300 flour, I have reached what I needed. No more farming!

Says I only need to make packages for 4 more days too, so I got 9 days to do it.

Intangir is finally down before me. Feels good.

I have a rather good party but only 2 of them are level 80 (Chizuru & Lenna).

Amaranth
Celes
Chizuru
ExDeath
Lenna

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Pulled Shadow...2nd day in a row.

That sucks...but on a positive note, it only can get better from here on out.

Well unless you pull another Shadow tomorrow.

Intangir is finally down before me. Feels good.

I have a rather good party but only 2 of them are level 80 (Chizuru & Lenna).

Amaranth
Celes
Chizuru
ExDeath
Lenna

Nice, congrats on the clear !!
Do you have a good unit for the Enhancer sword ?

CCIE

Banned
Wow, they gave ingredients today... I've literally got enough ingredients for everything good, and three LB pots. Won't be done baking for a week though

liezryou

What a tease. I want Fencer pretty bad. Game is going to force me to spend money... I got a couple more half pull chances though. We'll see on Thursday.

I know right, so tease :(. I also wanted fencer but not that im going to use my 10k lapis on trying to get him. That shit's being saved for orlandu :D.

leehom

Miyuki and Penelo!

All I need is Cecil and Zidane and I'm sooo good.

Btw, best map for eggs? I have 10k flour on my scrub account and don't have any eggs to make cakes.

xehanort

Just did a test and you dont need fullbreak to beat intangir, you just need a 8-hit barrage user (my unit), another normal barrage user, and cheer from fina/lenna.

i added you to my friend list so you can beat him. Im the Fencer with 488 atk.

Could you add me as well? I would love to use that sexy fencer.

Had a decent weekend with daily pulls. Got a Bartz and a Locke. It definitely helps the sting of getting Shadow with both today's and Friday's pull. Still hoping for a more powerful tank and a decent healer, but I can't complain.

Rolling with a maxed out crew of Amarant, ExDeath, Bartz, Artemios, and Fina, with a maxed out Locke in the wings when I'm farming materials. Not an amazing squad, but not too shabby for a totally casual player of the game. Got DESTROYED by the Frost Dragon in the INT S-5 round of the colloseum, though.

Got Krile for yesterdays half banner. Got Anzelm today. Wow, my luck is dropping like a rock. At least I got another Bartz off the daily 1/2 off banner a few days ago.

scarlet

All I got from daily were Rydia, Bedile, 2 Maria, Shantotto.

I guess it's confirmed that I'd get Lightning, Orlandu, Ramza in my 1st pull.

H3xum

Are people buying all the magecite and gigantaurs?

I want to be done with this event so I am deciding between the mace or the above.

I already have the tickets, SQ and TM

Got the tickets, mace (CoD demanded it), SQ, and Trust Moogle so far.

Now it's all about those limit break things, can I get them all with mats by Thursday...

Ourobolus

Banned
Are people buying all the magecite and gigantaurs?

I want to be done with this event so I am deciding between the mace or the above.

I already have the tickets, SQ and TM

I did. They're relatively cheap and there's not a whole lot of reasons not to.

I bought:
Screamroot
Megacite
Cactuars
Holy/Sacred Crystals
Star Quartz
Pestle
Shield

Now I just need the TM, which I should get tomorrow morning.

scarlet

I bought

all gigantuars
all holy crystals
all sacred crystals
all megacites
all elixirs
all screamroots
all fine alcrysts
all tickets
all star quartzs
all tent
pestle
shield
TM

Still have around 30k cakes left and still have material for another 12k cakes. Maybe I'm gonna buy the HP and MP materias or pots.

RNG has abandoned me!!!!!

Medius and Vivi -.-

Haven't pulled a good unit all banner long ; ;

You had good luck last week!

Iceman829

I decided to do a few daily pulls since I've saved up over 10k lapis. Yesterday I got Anzelm and then today I got a rainbow crystal that turned into 4* Chizuru.

I'm also currently stuck on the Colosseum Int S-2 boss. I've been working on leveling up Leo to replace Zidane who is all but worthless, but might just focus on Chizuru right now.

ExVicis

Just did a test and you dont need fullbreak to beat intangir, you just need a 8-hit barrage user (my unit), another normal barrage user, and cheer from fina/lenna.

i added you to my friend list so you can beat him. Im the Fencer with 488 atk.
Just tried this now this morning. I can confirm this basically destroys Instangir. Had my Lena throw up cheer, had my own Barrage-less Fencer her version of Armor break. Then my Artemios and Valentus' Fencer Barraged Intangir down to Zero like it was nothing.

So now my Fencer has her own Enhancer now! Woo! Just need to TMR farm out these multiple Lunas and then pull a Bartz or whoever else has a TM she needs.

It should be on a per battle basis, yeah.

I mean it would still be a grind, but it would at least make it a tiny bit more tolerable.

Exactly. It would still be the same but more engaging than using an app or literally just mindlessly hitting auto at the earth shrine.

Decided on wanted the 3 banner characters since they are limited and I am a completionist. First 11 pull just garbage not even a good TM unit. 2nd 11 pull Juggler/Thief and Roselia which I didn't have. Decided to just use 5 tickets and call it a day Fencer on 5th ticket also a 2nd Roselia lol. Oh well it probably wasn't worth the cost.

Eidjinn

Half price pull of the day: ExDeath.

FINALLY!!!!

Now comes the questions: will there be content that I'll be in need for more than one mage?

If yes, than is Kefka and Exdeath enough?

Also, what are the most common team formations in JP? 2 Melee, 2 mages and one healer?

Will two healer be needed?

scarlet

What about the Mace on Terra?

Does that make any sense?

I don't have a CoD

Terra can't equip the mace, but she can equip enchancer and the shield.

Half price pull of the day: ExDeath.

FINALLY!!!!

Now comes the questions: will there be content that I'll be in need for more than one mage?

If yes, than is Kefka and Exdeath enough?

Also, what are the most common team formations in JP? 2 Melee, 2 mages and one healer?

Will two healer be needed?

Congrats!

Most of them use 2 tanks now. 1 healer, 2 melee/1 mage, Cecil & WoL

Pejo

Does the Rabbit Foot do anything besides a 7% increase in debuff resistance and some MP? I'm thinking I'm not wasting the time or mogcakes on it if that's all it does.

Chinner

Banned
Anyone experiencing a little burn out after the mogcake event?

Might calm it down for a bit. Luckily Ios has let me set up a easy Tm farming macro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom