• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

So we aren't getting a players choice banner?!!!?

CoD!!!!

We absolutely are. I would be shocked if it isn't the next banner.

The only real question left is if the BF banner will happen or not. At worst, 6*s are 2 banners away from now. If BF does not happen, then 6*s will show up directly after the Facebook banner.

The director's stance from the interview that they have played story events the same as JP, and the "very soon" comment about Lightning leads me to believe that they decided not to "rock the boat" and are going to release 6* units in the original JP order of release.

Also: New standard battle music remix from the JP patch today --> This Binary Universe

Have almost no motivation left to keep farming materials for cakes. I got what I wanted out of it and all that's left is LB pots, rabbits foot, mace, and the HP/MP materia. I don't think I care enough to try and get those though.

Stider

No reason to roll on FFIV banner for me, just got my first Kain, have Rydia and Tellah and now up to 5! Cecils. Hmm, I wonder how useful/useless a full party of 6* Cecils would be?

Lyrian

Have almost no motivation left to keep farming materials for cakes. I got what I wanted out of it and all that's left is LB pots, rabbits foot, mace, and the HP/MP materia. I don't think I care enough to try and get those though.

Ditto. Just trying to complete the pots and I am almost phoning it in at this point. A few runs to say "I tried" today, and them back to ES and off to do something else.

So ready for the next event. Friday gets here... when?

Celegus

No reason to roll on FFIV banner for me, just got my first Kain, have Rydia and Tellah and now up to 5! Cecils. Hmm, I wonder how useful/useless a full party of 6* Cecils would be?

They would be punching each other in the face trying to get punched in the face by the monster.

NomarTyme

Ditto. Just trying to complete the pots and I am almost phoning it in at this point. A few runs to say "I tried" today, and them back to ES and off to do something else.

So ready for the next event. Friday gets here... when?

Same here. It wasn't that grindy but I am certainly done with this event. Got a bunch of good stuff.

Malakhov

Banned
Cleared some space in my friends list of non GAF and inactive players.

Main account (Max WoL) 394,684,820

Second account (Max Vaan) 018,911,103

10 spots left now on each account!

Dusky

So a friend Chizuru consistently hits harder than my own Chizuru, yet I have 1 attack point more. 315 to 314.

Our builds are identical and somehow this gal manages to hit 500 dmg more than mine despite 1 attack point in my favour.

What gives? Am I missing something?

The only discernable difference I've noticed is that she uses a hyper wrist over another hero ring...but surely that doesn't equate to 500 more dmg.

Rixa

So a friend Chizuru consistently hits harder than my own Chizuru, yet I have 1 attack point more. 315 to 314.

Our builds are identical and somehow this gal manages to hit 500 dmg more than mine despite 1 attack point in my favour.

The only discernable difference I've noticed is that she uses a hyper wrist over another hero ring...but surely that doesn't equate to 500 more dmg.

Is it: Same mob, no chain attack?

chrono01

Maybe they have _ Killer abilities equipped to them.

Rixa

It can also be Esper.
If you cant grab screen pic, post eq / abilities / esper (maybe different path in Esper than yours?)

Dusky

Mine

88GMxhn.jpg
6nGkDDv.jpg

His/Hers

Should have been more clear when I meant identical. Was strictly talking equipment that affects the atk stat directly.

They've added more in their abilities than I have, but none that influence attack besides killing bugs. The damage being easily noticeable when bugs are encountered.

If it helps the dmg has reduced to 100-200 more having switched areas in exploration, though that's probably just down to the enemies there.

Edit: Images are broken...2 secs. Mobile is nightmare.

Edit 2: Fixed.

Valonquar

Hello Shadow, haven't seen you in a while :p
Realized I overfarmed cake mats. I have more than I can craft before turn-in period ends.

Fffffffff

Go to login to the game this morning, keeps asking for a username. Give it mine, tells me to reauthenticate with Facebook. Hit OK, goes back to the title.

Cycles like this.

EDIT: Cleared data and cache on my phone and it works fine.

Rixa

Was that the lineup we were expecting? Only thing I miss is WoL so nope, not pulling unless I am really tempted to make daily 250.

Todays 250 Fran. She now has 45% TM. I have pulled her 10 times too much...

Tempted to pull because i need another chizuru for another blade mastery but i dont know... i know that in the way im going to fill with lennas and kefkas and CoDs....

After that Frost Dragon fight (OH I BEAT HIS ASS BTW)

Im not underselling the value of Kefkas ribbon

Ill be happy to get dupes of any of these characters

CCIE

Banned
Going to try for one of WoL or CoD. Just a few dailies and tickets though. Nothing crazy. WoL will hopefully stop screwing with my emotions and accept his fate as my new lead 😉

I'm psyched for this banner, as I need all of them but Kefka. Really need a hard hitting attack unit and could really use a better healer than Fina. I'm hot hopeful that I'll get any of them, however, since my luck with the pulls has been abysmal lately. I got my 18th Cyan today, followed by my 12th Shadow. I mean... WTH.

scarlet

I'm psyched for this banner, as I need all of them but Kefka. Really need a hard hitting attack unit and could really use a better healer than Fina. I'm hot hopeful that I'll get any of them, however, since my luck with the pulls has been abysmal lately. I got my 18th Cyan today, followed by my 12th Shadow. I mean... WTH.

Bc0pIV5.gif

H3xum

How can Lenna be in the top 5 votes over like Vaan and Cecil and such?

Or do you think they just felt obligated to throw in a token support?

Either way, I need a CoD and I can live with dupes for TM of the rest. So time to start 250 pullin again

Azuran

Banned
This banner would be more hype if I didn't have 80% of those characters already. I even have 2 WoL :/

I just want Cloud of Darkness which means I won't get her.

LOL

I know, right? It's getting ridiculous. I've even gotten the yellow gem versions of both a good half dozen times. I'm actually at the point that I'm wondering if my game is glitched. I'm a fairly casual player, so it's not like I'm doing a ton of pulls. Cyan and Shadow have quite literally accounted for ~75% of my pulls. Luckily, the other 25% have been somewhat decent, but still nothing truly noteworthy.

Zhadgon

I really like the new banner, I will pull a daily and throw some tickets (want another Kefka for Ribbon, get another Lenna for her TM, and do not have Chizuru or WoL).

By the way this is so far what I have got in TM farming.

bjT871vl.png

.n_n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom