• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
FB Banner looks really good for everyone who is missing some of the units. Prepare for Shadow, Bedile and co. though.

Was that the lineup we were expecting? Only thing I miss is WoL so nope, not pulling unless I am really tempted to make daily 250.

Todays 250 Fran. She now has 45% TM. I have pulled her 10 times too much...

Lawl...my Shadow is at 40% - god i hate him so much.

Zalasta

Just did a test and you dont need fullbreak to beat intangir, you just need a 8-hit barrage user (my unit), another normal barrage user, and cheer from fina/lenna.

i added you to my friend list so you can beat him. Im the Fencer with 488 atk.

Is it still doable without a 2nd barrage? If so, I can sure use the help too!

cw_sasuke

Wondering if its still worth the effort to farm materials for the TM Mog - today is the last day right ? How many full Dwarves run would provide enough material for 30k cakes ?
Oh, Man. You're going to have Throw soon.

Cant wait for it - im ready for the upcoming Challenges w. Throw.

linkent

Wondering if its still worth the effort to farm materials for the TM Mog - today is the last day right ? How many full Dwarves run would provide enough material for 30k cakes ?

Cant wait for it - im ready for the upcoming Challenges w. Throw.
TM mog = 30000
30000/1440= ~21 craft
~21 craft = 6300flour
6300 flour/400 = 15 runs should do it.

Yes go for it, unless you are macroing or farming earth shrine.

Guys.

I just want one Cecil and I'm good.

Garland or Fencer would be nice too.
Pulled Garland from my daily 250gems :D

Pbae

Scarlet, my Gatcha brother. I got a Lani. Don't worry this means we will grab lightning within the first three pulls.

cw_sasuke

TM mog = 30000
30000/1440= ~21 craft
~21 craft = 6300flour
6300 flour/400 = 15 runs should do it.

Yes go for it, unless you are macroing or farming earth shrine.

Thanks - 15 Runs ...puh..if i somehow make this will be a looong night lol. But probably worth the effort, even if i dont have Zidane yet.

PS: Congrats on Garland !!

c-murph

I feel like the only person who isn't jumping for Lightning.

I'm going to save my 50+ pull attempts for Orlandu.

I can wait.

I don't even need Lightning. If I can ever get my team of Shantottos, Lockes, and Zidanes to 100% I can make any character into a worthy fighter.

Iceman829

So is this a cash-grab app or what?

I'm f2p and I would say I've been "successful" in the game thus far. I've pulled several of the top units and have a fairly strong team. I've been hoarding in game currency and summon tickets to focus on only the strongest units. Things take a bit slower when F2P, but you can make it there. It also helps you can friend most of the people on this board and get OP friend units that kill just about anything.

Actually, It feels like a real game. Besides the summoning gatcha portion which is completely optional but the game gives you so many freebies and it pretty generous with its hands outs. At least in my experience with it.

Yep it definitely feels like a real game outside the current mogcake bakeathon, but even that was easy and rewarded some cool stuff

Rixa

I feel like the only person who isn't jumping for Lightning.

I'm going to save my 50+ pull attempts for Orlandu.

I can wait.
Why do you feel so. I mean where did you get the ideas:

a) That everyone is jumping after L
b) That everyone will roll L when the chances to get L is around 0.5% or something

I have made ~200 gacha pulls in this game sofar, 0 times I have got rainbow crystal.
Its ok to make few pulls / dailies when the banner is on, but to waste a soul and then complain (waiting those sweet meltdowns) that one doesnt get L.

Myself I will make some pulls, use tix if I have, do dailies if I dont have tix and thats it. Not expecting to get rainbow crystal either. Cause chances are minimal.

Then crystal is Medius.

Is this a serious post?

319 pages worth of cash grabbing ;)

Pejo

Going to remain strong on the FB banner, at least until I see the rates on Reddit. I still REALLY want WoL, he's the only character I want until the Secret of Mana event. I feel like I'll just eventually get one going for even rarer units, so I hate to pull for him on a diluted banner like this one where I have most of the other characters.

We'll see though, if the rates are decent, might do a few daily pulls and press my luck.

H3xum

I don't like that the FB, FFT and potential Lightening banner are so close

I want to spend on the FB banner for CoD but want to spend on the FFT banner for others and want to spend on the Lightening banner for her too.

I guess maybe I skip the FB banner and CoD since I am just looking for a damage dealer. I can pick that up in FFT and Lightening.

Boo

I am stingy

So i just burned two tickets on this banner cuz Nomidors Fencer is so legit i had to try and get one

Got a Bartz and Rydia

Hot damn happy about Bartz

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Been analyzing if I should roll on the Facebook banner or not.

What I can get out of each character.

1. CoD - I don't have her and want her, she is currently the best Physical Damage released in the game at 6*.

Downside is, I already have Bartz, Chizzy, and Garland. I can easily have a Dual Weld Bartz with Katana and Spear + Blade mastery and give my Garland The Excalibur and and Doublehand.

2. Kefka, already have two. A 3rd would simply be used for TM farming, but I'm already at 60%. Though picking up the speed by 50% would be nice.

3. Lenna, Solely for the TM. Already have 2. And I would say she is lower on the list.

4. WoL - No reason at all. Have 2. Don't want TM.

5. Chizzy - I'm around 30% for her TM, so another would be nice.

Dusky

Should have been more clear when I meant identical. Was strictly talking equipment that affects the atk stat directly.

They've added more in their abilities than I have, but none that influence attack besides killing bugs. The damage being easily noticeable when bugs are encountered.

If it helps the dmg has reduced to 100-200 more having switched areas in exploration, though that's probably just down to the enemies there.

Edit: Images are broken...2 secs. Mobile is nightmare.

Edit 2: Fixed.

Following up from this after testing this again. I used the same friend and same area, switched hands for main weapon just to see if there was some weird bug.

I now fluctuate between 3000-3800 dmg whilst friend stays between 3400-3500. This is all tested on the same enemy multiple times.

No idea at this point.

Lyrian

Wondering if its still worth the effort to farm materials for the TM Mog - today is the last day right ?

Tomorrow is the last day for cake mats, not today.

Gold crystal....thief.

Addaaksksjewhsbhs

At least you got something from the banner. I still haven't pulled anything from this banner that isn't a 4* trash pull.

Kuja's Thundaga buff on JP is interesting. How many fights, besides trials, would last long enough for him to build up to a 650% Thundaga though???

So i just burned two tickets on this banner cuz Nomidors Fencer is so legit i had to try and get one

His Fencer is so wrong on so many levels. But doesn't that make it so... right?

Jessica Rabbit's famous quote is quite relevant here.

Pejo

Well provided I get in a few more baking cycles of cakes, I should get everything I wanted from this event except the limit pots, which I'm ok with. I'm also skipping that rabbit foot since pretty much every character I have is going to either be sporting Hero Rings or Muscle Belts. I'll grab those HP/MP materia and then spend whatever extra I have on magicite. Not a bad haul, and I didn't have to drive myself too nuts with the farming. SO glad I bought that premium recipe though. I can't imagine doing that every 15 mins or even 3 hours.

I'm still sitting on 6 NRG refills from daily giveaways, so I'm wondering what to spend them on. Could probably hold off until the Cactuar dunes this weekend and bump my Celes and Fencer up to max level pretty quickly.

I also haven't used my Trust Moogle yet. I'm debating on using it on Luna for that barrage to make Fencer more useful, or just keep holding it for Zidane, since that's the biggest power boost overall. Decisions!

Valus

You should use your TM moogle on characters you'll likely only have one of, like Fencer or later 5* base units. Using it on Luna or Zidane would be wasteful imo as chances are you'll pull multiples of each as you play.

CCIE

Banned
I don't plan to pull on this banner, though I wouldn't mind a Fencer. Maybe on the last day... I will pull a few times on the next one, though. Would like to have WoL (or ANY tank for that matter), and CoD. Also, I have yet to pull Zidane so holding onto the Trust Moogle for now. My TMR farming is nearing the 70% mark, so entering the homestretch. Gugnir, DH, Katana Mastery, and a Ribbon will all be mine by the end of the month. Then it will be time to begin the second round.

Not worried about boredom, as I am using a script to do most of my farming. The problem is that life keeps interfering with my baking times, and keeps getting slowly pushed back. In the timezone I am in this week (travel for work), I have to get up briefly at 3AM if I want to keep the schedule, which I probably won't do

Whizkid7

If tomorrow's the last day for mats, I'll need to dedicate some time tonight to farm a bunch. I have the shield & pestle, just trying to buy the rest of the summon tickets now. I can live without the HP ability.

Also got bored, wanted to see if I could get a Fencer and used one ticket on the regular summon. It was not Fencer, but it WAS Zidane. Welp, guess I can get Dual Wield...eventually.

If tomorrow's the last day for mats, I'll need to dedicate some time tonight to farm a bunch. I have the shield & pestle, just trying to buy the rest of the summon tickets now. I can live without the HP ability.

Also got bored, wanted to see if I could get a Fencer and used one ticket on the regular summon. It was not Fencer, but it WAS Zidane. Welp, guess I can get Dual Wield...eventually.

Wow nice consolation pull

I snagged a Bartz today trying to get fencer so its not all bad

Razmos

There's stuff I still want to get (the shield, mostly) but I'm totally checked out of this event now, pretty horrible idea for an event and not fun at all.

Lyrian

It is done....

KWI3Dufm.png

Now, time for Phase 2. Let's see how far I can push the damage limit on this. Golbez is the current high water mark to beat on my account currently at 794,032.

3* Rydia max damage cap screenshot:

FoG1Wwsm.png

Lyrian

Wait, all Kuja got was a buff?

Yeah, they triple downed on his single lightning element spell.

Thundaga (base): 180% AoE magic damage.

Thundaga +1: 250% AoE magic damage.

Thundaga +2: 250% AoE magic damage. If Kuja casts Thundaga in consecutive rounds, add 100% mod for each round cast, up to a max of 650% on the 5th consecutive cast. Thundaga damage resets back to 250% if Kuja takes any other action after casting.

Vashetti

Banned
I haven't progressed enough in the game to mass-farm enough cakes to get the 20k+ items, so I've been spending them on Metal Gigantuars which has been useful in levelling my party

with the event winding down I don't know if I should get the shield or all the summon tickets.

the shield would be good on Golbez but.......tickets......

Pejo

Yeah, they triple downed on his single lightning element spell.

Thundaga (base): 180% AoE magic damage.

Thundaga +1: 250% AoE magic damage.

Thundaga +2: 250% AoE magic damage. If Kuja casts Thundaga in consecutive rounds, add 100% mod for each round cast, up to a max of 650% on the 5th consecutive cast. Thundaga damage resets back to 250% if Kuja takes any other action after casting.

Whoah what? Is this his 6* form or just a random Kuja buff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom