• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

desverger

Are you sure that you wont pull Exdeath in the future? How many other easily obtainable +mag shields there is? Better mace you get from trial, what about shield? About mace my guess is that CoD isnt first unit to get dual wield ability thru tm farming. Grab the shield.

Hmmm..... Choices, choices :p

tuffymon

mmm 3 star bedile... the .99 cent chest changed, has magicite supplies on top of the energy~ (seems kinda pointless after this event >.> )

Malakhov

Banned
Done with daily pulls I think. Saving up all lapis and will only do daily with the new banner on both accounts. Hopefully a chizuru on either of them, just because I want her :mad:

chrono01

Am I crazy, or aren't we supposed to receive rewards (once the Mogcake event ends) based on how many we craft during the duration of the event? I seem to remember hearing/reading something about it, but I can't seem to find proof/mention of it. >_<

Mxrz

Fencer finally off the daily.

The Chizuru, Chizuru (2), Fencer, Vaan, Lenna autobattle dream is at hand. Now to wait for the power creep. Just wish there were more good non-TM weapons.

Dusky

Still no Juggler pull...shame kinda wanted his TM but I guess its not that big of a deal. There's still tomorrow but I can't see it happening.

Rixa

Do Jp players use double Cecil as tanks, if dbl tank is needed? I mean I just pulled daily 250 blue that turned yellow and it is Cecil. Thus now I have 2 Cecils...

c-murph

OT/// There are a lot of guys on here. What is it about guys that think they can get a girl drunk and they will sleep with you? If anything I'm inclined to call hubby and have phone sex with him. Out of town on business, and guys were trying to get me drunk (succeeded) and have sex with them (not a prayer). Do they really think women are that stupid?

On topic - I'd really like to pull WoL on the next banner

Lowered inhibitions, lack of judgement. Probably worked for them in the past. Also, pretty much the sole purpose of bars/clubs.

scarlet

I used daily pull not for the banner. I just want cecil and miyuki.

But at least my exdeath or my future mage will enjoy that 3 +MAG 30%

CCIE

Banned
Thanks for the answers - these men are my customers and clients. My coworkers tend to explain the situation to customers and I trust them - as does my husband. It just gets tiring being hit on all the time when out with clients. I dress business for work, so nothing too provocative. And this week is worse because New Orleans...

Congrats on the great pulls! I'm doing nothing but dailies and TMR this week because of work

Eidjinn

Question: when is the deadline to craft mog cakes??

Also, is it a wise choice to focus on getting one great healer and dualcast, instead of Lightnings and other melee units?

Thanks for the answers - these men are my customers and clients. My coworkers tend to explain the situation to customers and I trust them - as does my husband. It just gets tiring being hit on all the time when out with clients. I dress business for work, so nothing too provocative. And this week is worse because New Orleans...

Congrats on the great pulls! I'm doing nothing but dailies and TMR this week because of work

Its weird

Despite being more connected than ever people seem really confused with how to date in our new world. The lack of confidence, fear of rejection are one thing... But add the risk of public embarrassment on social media and just overall fear of anyone you dont know.

Gawd im happy that i found someone great and married her lol. I would not want to try and date in this environment

Which is odd since ive always had the worst luck in bars and clubs when i was dating. Its a horrible place to meet people honestly

I met my wife at a bar.....of course I wasn't trying to get her drunk and sleep with her I was actually interested in having a damn conversation...so maybe that isn't the same lol.

H3xum

Question: when is the deadline to craft mog cakes??

Also, is it a wise choice to focus on getting one great healer and dualcast, instead of Lightnings and other melee units?

Deadline to farm is tomorrow, deadline to turn in is the Thursday after

I did a few runs today but I am beyond burned out

Im just gonna use up the cakes I made and be done with this event lol

damn man what a marathon

They have a ways to go with these events man

J0dy77

Debating what to buy with my Mogcakes. I'm sitting on 25k now and have a steady stream of baking going.

I bought the Weapon... should I buy the shield, Trust Moogle, the last 3 - 6k summon tickets or the Metal Gigantaur?

Trying to prioritize those. Leaning towards the shield to put on Terra and then the summon tickets.

xehanort

Debating what to buy with my Mogcakes. I'm sitting on 25k now and have a steady stream of baking going.

I bought the Weapon... should I buy the shield, Trust Moogle, the last 3 - 6k summon tickets or the Metal Gigantaur?

Trying to prioritize those. Leaning towards the shield to put on Terra and then the summon tickets.

I would go with tickets first then the shield. Also those star quartz. Trust moogle is good but I would put it after those since we are nearing the end of the event.

J0dy77

I would go with tickets first then the shield. Also those star quartz. Trust moogle is good but I would put it after those since we are nearing the end of the event.

I've pruchased the vest from the Star Quartz, is the bracer that good? Any other items that I should buy with quartz that I'm overlooking?

ExVicis

I'm dreading this next banner event. My Lapis still hasn't recovered my mistake 2 banners ago and I barely have any tickets. But I know I'm going to pull on this next one even though I want to save all my stuff for Orlandu and other FFT guys. Really torn on what I'll eventually do.

Im sitting on 10 tickets and 6K lapis

So Im sticking to dailies only unless i get a free ticket here and there

Im not going full burn till the next attractive nostalgia banner which will likely be FFT

Iceman829

Yup just happened to me too, even tried reinstalling the game, nothing.

There's something screwy going on with the Facebook login. Every time it goes to login to FB the screen pops up, but then it vanishes before it can verify the FB account.

Valus - What kind of phone do you have? If it's an iphone I'm not sure what to do to clear app data, but on android I just select it from my app screen hold down and drag it to the top to "app info". I have a galaxy note 4. Either way it looks like it's more than the usual sign in hiccup

Edit: There's also a long list on reddit complaining about the same issue. I guess we just wait until it's fixed :(

Do Jp players use double Cecil as tanks, if dbl tank is needed? I mean I just pulled daily 250 blue that turned yellow and it is Cecil. Thus now I have 2 Cecils...
Yes. All of the other tanks besides Cecil and WoL can either only tank or have situational skills, so 2 Cecils is still usually better than Cecil + any option besides WoL. At the very least, that's a second excalibur to work on.

Iceman829

Finally beat Intangir. Gave the sword to Golbez since I have no one else who can use it right now.

My next challenge is the S-5 Int Frost Dragon battle. It seems like my team needs to hit the gym a bit more or something. I got whooped on and I have no one that can equip/cast barblizzara to even shield the squad.

Finally beat Intangir. Gave the sword to Golbez since I have no one else who can use it right now.

My next challenge is the S-5 Int Frost Dragon battle. It seems like my team needs to hit the gym a bit more or something. I got whooped on and I have no one that can equip/cast barblizzara to even shield the squad.

Grats and yeah...Frost Dragon is final boss tier compared to Intangir who is much more gimmick based. Depending on your set up, barblizzara really is a must. Additionally the black choker is vital but blah blah blah it all depends on your set up!

Rixa

Yes. All of the other tanks besides Cecil and WoL can either only tank or have situational skills, so 2 Cecils is still usually better than Cecil + any option besides WoL. At the very least, that's a second excalibur to work on.
Ty for the answer. I have Leo & Amarant but they can collect dust. If I dont pull Zidane I now have good option to use trust moogles. Ofc wont do it before I have over 100% TM moogles. Already got 1 Excalibur, not in hurry to get 2nd.

Pejo

Woo! Last day of cakes for me! It's been a great event, but I'll be so damn glad to not have to keep tabs on materials and crafting every 8 hours anymore.

Does JP version have a lot of these collector events, or is it mostly challenge/vortex events?

Iceman829

Grats and yeah...Frost Dragon is final boss tier compared to Intangir who is much more gimmick based. Depending on your set up, barblizzara really is a must. Additionally the black choker is vital but blah blah blah it all depends on your set up!

Right now I have CoD, Chizuru, Golbez, Terra, Kefka, Zidane at max level

Other units I've upgrade to 5* but not fully leveled are Rain, Laswell, Fina, Leo, Tellah, Kuja

Everything else I have is mostly just junk/tm units

I'll make sure I pick up the black choker as well once I finish this expedition. Thanks

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Right now I have CoD, Chizuru, Golbez, Terra, Kefka, Zidane at max level

Other units I've upgrade to 5* but not fully leveled are Rain, Laswell, Fina, Leo, Tellah, Kuja

Everything else I have is mostly just junk/tm units

You should have zero trouble with FD.

Frost Dragon is opposite of Intangir

Its a marathon not a sprint

Focus on status inflictions, buffs, debuffs and healing

Having a god tank doesnt hurt either but not required. Just keep power break up at all time minimum and chip away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom