• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

Did a ticket pull and got CoD. Won't use any more tickets now. Only missing WoL and I don't see that dropping after spending so many tickets for him on his last banner.

I dunno but i plan to burn a few tickets on this banner for dupes and the off chance of snagging chizuru and WoL

Id be hapy with CoD dupes though. I want a few auto limits because i believe they would help greatly with LB farming while Trust Farming

Not sure how effective the skill will be in earth shrine exit though

xehanort

Did 10+1 pulls. Got 2nd CoD, 2nd Lenna, Garland and Chizuru. Still missing a tank and full break unit. I really want that WoL :( Still have 11 tickets and few lapis so decisions hmmmm...

Edit: Forgot to do a daily pull. Got a gold crystal and wait for it..... 4* Fran. I almost had a heart attack, geez

3 star Lenna on fb half pull daily. I'm done with banner saving for lightning now. Finally have dedicated healer who can 5 star for now. Should be able to try and do more trials now.

RedZaraki

Banned
Wow.

I pulled a 5-star Warrior of Light from the daily pull this morning.

I......already had a WoL. Not sure how I feel. Feel like I just used up someone else's luck.

Folstern

3* Lenna from daily. Eh, think I'm done. Only one I don't have is Chizuru who I don't care to get and I have more than enough TMs to farm. Why couldn't Exdeath or Bartz be on this banner instead.

J0dy77

Pulled 4 times today, double Kefka and some junk. How good is Kefka in terms of Mages? I have Terra and Tellah that I'm already working on, wondering if I should switch priority to Kefka.

Zafir

Pulled 4 times today, double Kefka and some junk. How good is Kefka in terms of Mages? I have Terra and Tellah that I'm already working on, wondering if I should switch priority to Kefka.

I'd personally say so. I consider Kefka to be the best Mage atm. Exdeath is also solid but suffers from gear options.

Did 4 pulls

4 Star Fran
3 Star Penelo
3 Star Medius
3 Star Lenna

Ok.. luck isnt on my side on this banner. Suppose Ill stick to dailies from here on out and hope for dupes

Malakhov

Banned
I also prefer Kefka for the moment. Complete lineup of the element spells, trine and hyperdrive is very nice. I remember being disappointed by exdeath in the chimera fight unlike Kefka.

Kouriozan

Gratz to the lucky puller and good luck for those still trying to get something.
Still can't believe I got all those units before as a F2P, but Gumi will be sure I'll never get any 5* now, hehe x)

Clearos

Two pulls (daily and ticket) CoD and Maria.

Lucked out on this one as CoD was really my main target as I have no heavy hitter on my team of supports and mages.

c-murph

I don't have Chiz or CoD yet from the banner... Not sure if I really need or want either of them. CoD maybe if one day I can actually TM master all my Lockes and Zidanes but that's probably years away. lol

Lyrian

Today's pulls:

Gilbert (new!)
GOLD Lenna (ehh... meh?)

Expected rates are:

WoL/Chiz: 2.5% each
CoD/Lenna/Kefka: 8.33% each

Kouriozan

It's finally time for me to clean my friend list, sadly I had a few GAFer with last played >15 days.

Don't hesitate to add me : 464,761,570

Malakhov

Banned
Grats on all the great pulls. Just hoping for one of chizuru or CoD on my second account and I'd be happy.

Cecil or WoL would be okay too ;)

Dawg

Did a single pull...

wew!

CseOMWIW8AA_SbD.jpg:large

Now I have Kefka, Bartz, Lenna, WoL and CoD!

CCIE

Banned
I have not pulled a tank yet. I will try a few more dailies, but it seems the game really wants me to play without one. I pulled 2 CoD's and a third Kefka, with a couple of trash units earlier
I'm thrilled with the CoD's, though I have every single DPS unit now, some in double, and every mage - some now in triple. So I shouldn't complain. Just like a young man, my team will be quick to climax, but lack stamina ;)

I will not go hog wild this time, as I think the Cecil banner may be my lucky one. (crosses fingers)

Kettch

Took about 20 tickets, but I finally got Warrior of Light. Phew, glad that wasn't a waste.

Really happy with my characters now. I've got Exdeath, Kefka, WoL, Cecil, Bartz, CoD, Garland, and Lenna. All I'm really missing is Zidane for dual wields, but hopefully that'll come in time.

Half cost pull this morning: CoD

So let me get this straight. I'm going to dump a ton of lapis and tickets into the previous banner, get trolled with 4 Jugglers (yes, 4 of them) and the last one is a 5* Thief. Never get Fencer. Then I do a single half price pull the next morning for the new banner and get CoD?

kswiston

Got Cloud of Darkness on my 1/2 cost pull. Got a bunch of shit on the following 8 ticket pulls.

I have 7800 lapis on my account. Debating pulling one of the 5000 lapis pulls.

Pejo

1/2 price got me a Clyne this morning. I look forward to hearing all the "I got a duplicate WoL, =(" posts which make me go slightly more insane each time.

I'm really considering just giving up on this banner before it really starts to save myself the stress and disappointment. I have all other banner characters other than Kefka and WoL, so it's not really a great banner for me.

Still determined to save up for the Secret of Mana or FFT events, for the best bang for my lapis.

across

I have 7800 lapis on my account. Debating pulling one of the 5000 lapis pulls.

I'm using this quote as a springboard, not directing everything at you, so hopefully you don't feel singled out - but I confess to not quite understanding all the people who are doing, or considering doing, multiple pulls on day 1 of a banner.

An 11 pull is 5000 Lapis. You get 10 standard pulls and 1 guaranteed 4 star pull, which is potentially nice, I suppose. But for 1750 lapis you can do a daily half-off pull every day of the banner, and then "catching up" to the 11 count only costs you another 2k lapis. You're still coming in under the 5k, for the tradeoff of the guaranteed 4-star.

If you're hard chasing Fencer or WoL or whichever other 4* base unit then maybe the 11-pull is worth it, but if you're just hoping to grab a CoD or a Lenna or (etc.) then I don't see a real advantage in not simply doing daily pulls each day and then deciding on the last day whether you want to drop more lapis (or tickets) into the banner.

I've done half-off pulls literally every day since they were implemented. I'd peg my luck at a bit above average - notables are Zidane, Firion, Vaan (2), Leo, Kain (2), Locke (4), Garland, Shantotto (2), Celes (3). No huge short-term power increases (then again, they aren't even remotely needed right now), but some valuable TMs and some units that will be handy at varying points in the future. Thing is, I'd be way in the red if I'd tried messing with 11 pulls to get those units, but instead I'm taking the slow road and just making cheap daily pulls and rolling with what comes my way. As a F2P player that seems like the wise call in the long run, but I'm definitely open to an argument for a different tactic.

I have 40 summon tickets stored up (I spent 5 on the FF6 banner chasing Celes, Leo, and Terra, and got the first two) and even with doing daily pulls, I've managed to keep my lapis above 5k - while buying the premium mogcake pattern and expanding my inventory and unit slots - through rank ups as well as the handy-dandy Facebook lapis infusion.

Outside of the guaranteed 4*, a pull is a pull is a pull. Cheap pulls > expensive pulls. Save your expenditures for the final day!... I think.

Zafir

I've been playing since a week before the full launch and I'm only rank 40. xD

I've not farmed that much outside of events though. Just don't have much tolerance for it in large doses.

Whizkid7

First pull on new banner, CoD. Which would be awesome if I hadn't JUST gotten one two days ago off the half price summon. Half price today was 4 star Lani -_-. Rest of tickets that I was willing to burn to try and get WoL/Chizuru were nothing of note.

*sigh* I suppose I should be thankful I didn't get ANOTHER Lenna...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom