• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryt

Trying to just do daily pulls until the last day of this banner and my finger is so itchy to do an 11 pull. I don't know if I can last till the last day.

Folstern

Trying to just do daily pulls until the last day of this banner and my finger is so itchy to do an 11 pull. I don't know if I can last till the last day.
I have yet to do an 11 pull so I am curious to see what my luck would be too. I will wait until Lightning or something wild where I can cry in utter misery about all the Clynes I get.

Rootbeer

Banned
Anyone playing on an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus?

i'm experiencing a new bug where i can't open the World/Vortex/Espers/Colosseum/ sections from that scrolling bar unless i tap SUPER SUPER SUPER fast. I have to literally touch it for the shortest time possible, sometimes takes a ton of presses in a row rapidly.

anything more than that and the icon just blinks and don't open.

Andvary

Daily pull and 7 tikets:
2 Edgar
Sabin
Lenna ( I have 5 now)
Panelo
Krile
Rydia
Freya

I don't have any of the featured but Lenna. T.T

chrono01

Hahaha I used 7 tickets today and got 4 Russels a Lenna and 2 Freyas hahahaha this game is cool
This makes me sad. :(

Daily pull and 7 tikets:
2 Edgar
Sabin
Lenna ( I have 5 now)
Panelo
Krile
Rydia
Freya

I don't have any of the featured but Lenna. T.T
This also makes me sad. :( :(

BTW, I cleared six spots on my Friend List. I'm currently leading with my Fencer, but I have Chizuru, CoD, Exdeath, Kefka, and a bunch more. Feel free to send an invite! Just mention your name here, if you don't have a GAF mention in your greetings.

ID: 367,476,528

scarlet

Is it ok to sell mogcake boxes??

If you sell the box, you kill the mog king for good.

It's okay to sell it.

This makes me sad. :(

This also makes me sad. :( :(

BTW, I cleared six spots on my Friend List. I'm currently leading with my Fencer, but I have Chizuru, CoD, Exdeath, Kefka, and a bunch more. Feel free to send an invite! Just mention your name here, if you don't have a GAF mention in your greetings.

ID: 367,476,528

Added!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Even the event announcement banner told you to sell the box for gil x)

tumblr_nhriwrH8d91rixps8o1_500.gif

Lyrian

I can't wait to do some grinding for Sunday! Jam pack sunday for me! FFBE/NFL/DQ7!

ROFL. Um... no lies detected?

I'm sitting here running cactaurs a few times a day, and then out of energy.

After the last two weeks, I'm like.... that's it? BORING.

As apprehensive as I am about whatever curveballs Gumi is going to throw at Global on Sunday (there will surely be some), I'm ready for the next event to get started.

Only missing Chiziru and WoL from this banner. Was going to skip but thought "what the heck" and gave daily pull a shot.

Got WoL!

I'm done for now. Waiting for BF banner.

Lyrian

If he dies, who do we feed cake to for delicious items? No, he is a necessary evil.

So, we need to just keep him in an undead state, right? Then, we can feed him whatever we want, as much as we want, for delicious server prizes without him being able to die from an overdose or obesity.

That sounds quite fair to me.

CCIE

Banned
No tank for me yet again - two CoD and a third Kefka. We will see what the daily pulls bring as the banner continues

NomarTyme

ROFL. Um... no lies detected?

I'm sitting here running cactaurs a few times a day, and then out of energy.

After the last two weeks, I'm like.... that's it? BORING.

As apprehensive as I am about whatever curveballs Gumi is going to throw at Global on Sunday (there will surely be some), I'm ready for the next event to get started.

Nope! because I got all my grinding for mogcake done way early and was able to play regularly after just 4 days. Ready some one day grinding which is fine by me!

Lyrian

I've read threads discussing where Firion is the "ultimate" (at least for now) blank slate character.

As far as I can tell, he seems to be at least theoretically capable of doing anything except top-tier magic. Still, his native kit of abilities is moderately crazy in scope as he gets so many augments, it's borderline ludicrous.

Celegus

Ok, I'll bite. Why Firion? Outside of having so many killer abilities that Artemios cries in a corner...

Totally random question but how do you guys pronounce Artemios? Wife says it just like Artemis and says it's a french(?) variation of the spelling but pronounced the same way, but I say it more like"Ar-tem-e-ose" and she thinks I'm crazy. Very dramatic domestic disputes in our household, yes.

leehom

Kungpao finally got Chizuru after another 55 pulls, lol.

I was looking at how much it costs to purchase lapis, $99 for 18,000 lapis.

He basically drops nearly $100 every week or two on this game? That's insane.

bonkeng

The ability to equip almost anything is pretty awesome too~

I've read threads discussing where Firion is the "ultimate" (at least for now) blank slate character.

As far as I can tell, he seems to be at least theoretically capable of doing anything except top-tier magic. Still, his native kit of abilities is moderately crazy in scope as he gets so many augments, it's borderline ludicrous.

Only problem is, Firion needs a lot of TM. His 6* is still good without the TMs, but he'll be godlike with those TM's combined with his passive abilities.

Totally random question but how do you guys pronounce Artemios? Wife says it just like Artemis and says it's a french(?) variation of the spelling but pronounced the same way, but I say it more like"Ar-tem-e-ose" and she thinks I'm crazy. Very dramatic domestic disputes in our household, yes.

Ar-Te-Myos.

Lyrian

One vote for Celegus.

That's how I pronounce it, at least.

tuffymon

Only problem is, Firion needs a lot of TM. His 6* is still good without the TMs, but he'll be godlike with those TM's combined with his passive abilities.

For me atm anyhow, he's more of a great utility character. He gets the strongest armor/weapon that others can't use right now. Whenever I get a new trial weapon etc he allows me to shuffle around and help usually 2 people out. Since we don't have a lot of abilities yet, and still early for tons of tm's to be out, he uses some of that fancy green magic skill to use barspells and help my party survive.

chrono01

So, we need to just keep him in an undead state, right? Then, we can feed him whatever we want, as much as we want, for delicious server prizes without him being able to die from an overdose or obesity.

That sounds quite fair to me.
I'm okay with this.

Probably a civil war between the remaining moogles to see who's crowned king.
Hail to the king, kupo.

BTW, there's a Brave Exvius TGS stream in a few hours. Link is here:

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv274280549

It starts at 2:25PM (JST), so in another 65 minutes, from the time of this post. Not sure what they'll show, but could be interesting. It last an hour.

tuffymon

If its been like the other videos today, we'll see some new stuff live. They had world of ff, and 15 earlier, among others~

@Chrono Nice reference~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom