• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased lapis last week, and got the iTunes bill to prove it but I never received the lapis. I'm tried contacting their support but no response yet.

What are my options?

Edit to avoid double post:

Also, really disappointed in the new event. The ogre boss is the opposite of fun for a full physical team.

Pejo

Daily pull got me my...um... what's 75 divided by 5....15... ok I got my 15th Lenna today.

This of course should give you some idea of how hard I whaled on the original WoL banner. So far I've stayed strong and only done dailies. I think I can continue this trend for the length of the banner and not feel bad.

Her TM rod is right around the corner, I can taste it!

going to use up some of my oldest stamina refills tonight and grind out the 160 Cave Ore so I can relax on this event. How long does an item "live" in your mailbox anyways? I don't want to lose that energy when I could at least use it for TM or something.

tariniel

All of my friends have terrible mage units, but I have a couple with decent phys units, so I decided to dump a ton of metal gigantaurs and get my own Kefka to max. With the gear I have and a not-capped Ramuh I got him to 288 mag... my highest friend had 215. It's going so much faster now to kill the bosses in Lands of Plenty Pro. I only need 4 more ores to craft 1 sword, undecided if I want to farm another 80 just in case I want to make 2.

My team for it right now is WoL, Kefka, Tellah, Lenna, and Freya (I don't have any better phys than her), and I take a friends CoD or Chiz. I use 1 tent after the 2nd boss and it goes very smoothly.

If anyone is looking for a full-breaker you can add me for my WoL(3757hp, 270atk, 262def): 811,351,127. He doesn't have provoke though because my Golem is pretty underleveled, right now he has 2* Ifrit.

Kitoro

When does Lenna exactly start to shine? I've got her at 5* level 52 right now, and she's really got no inherent fantastic spells or abilities that seem to do anything for my group in normal content.

Should I just sub her out until I can level her to 80 and unlock what I assume will be useful abilities to be used specifically for more DPS for now and add her in when I hit content difficult content that actually hits hard?

Pejo

When does Lenna exactly start to shine? I've got her at 5* level 52 right now, and she's really got no inherent fantastic spells or abilities that seem to do anything for my group in normal content.

Should I just sub her out until I can level her to 80 and unlock what I assume will be useful abilities to be used specifically for more DPS for now and add her in when I hit content difficult content that actually hits hard?

Well you can trust me on this much, I'm a Lenna expert. She gets good at literally her last 2 levels at 5* when she picks up Curaja (1200+ HP AoE heal) and Cheer (+ATK and DEF 3 round buff). Until then, she's useful for having a 900~ limit break heal and magic buff if you're into that. She's basically like Fina and Roselia combined into a single unit.

That said, for everything but the hardest content you can just craft a few Curas and put them on anybody that can use white magic and they can be your "main" healer.

tariniel

Curaja and Cheer are what makes her good, which she gets at level 79 and 80. Lenna is the only unit in the game that gets both of those abilities iirc.

Daily pull got me my...um... what's 75 divided by 5....15... ok I got my 15th Lenna today.

This of course should give you some idea of how hard I whaled on the original WoL banner. So far I've stayed strong and only done dailies. I think I can continue this trend for the length of the banner and not feel bad.

Her TM rod is right around the corner, I can taste it!

going to use up some of my oldest stamina refills tonight and grind out the 160 Cave Ore so I can relax on this event. How long does an item "live" in your mailbox anyways? I don't want to lose that energy when I could at least use it for TM or something.

Well tell me you at least got WoL for gods sake after all that!

At least her staff is useful, despite her eventually being outclassed by other healers down the line.

I purchased lapis last week, and got the iTunes bill to prove it but I never received the lapis. I'm tried contacting their support but no response yet.

What are my options?

Edit to avoid double post:

Also, really disappointed in the new event. The ogre boss is the opposite of fun for a full physical team.

If the customer support (in game) is not responding I would definitely contact apple with an inquiry immediately.

Yeah, it's great.

...IF I HAD A TANK!

Daily 1/2 pull gave me a Sabin, so thanks for that game.

Don't you have everything a person could want BESIDES a tank!

chrono01

Don't you have everything a person could want BESIDES a tank!
I don't have a Full Breaker either, but you're right. I'm not necessarily complaining, as I know my luck so far has been pretty great, just a little frustrating I can't manage a tank out of it all, haha. Oh well, I'll get one some day.

Want to talk about bad luck? Watch this video. All of that wasted Lapis...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3l23DzfUUE

CCIE

Banned
I'm the one with most everything besides a tank. I have Vaan and almost every DPS character and Mage. However, no Locke, Zidane, or tank of any sort. It's wierd

Lyrian

Of key units, I'm still missing Locke, Zidane, Cecil, CoD, ExDeath, Bartz, and Vann.

But, have I told you much I apparently love Vivi and Lani? F that banner....

Up to 209 Cavern Ore. Going to see if I can make it to 320 and for 4 Splendors and call it quits. Those bosses are pretty challenging but I got the rhythm down thanks to friend mages and WOL tanking+Full Breaking like crazy.

Lizard with a ladder

learnin' with the blacks!
I started playing this game a few days ago. Got a 3 star Shadow for my starting roll. Read about all that rerolling stuff and decided against it. I've done rerolling in another game and that ended up being a soul crushing experience.

Logged on today and saw the player's choice banner. Figured now might be a good time to burn through my small collection of lapis and summon tickets. Got a 5 star WoL on my second roll. Not sure how great he is but it's my first 5 star unit. Immediately set him as my leader. Shadow is now kicking it in the back row.

Lyrian

I need Vaan and Firion damnit!

How the FUCK do you not have a CoD!?!

Hell if I know.

Probably the same stupid logic that caused me to miss Locke and Zidane on both their banners. Locke is even dumbfounding, as his draw rate was like 8% on both banners each.

I didn't draw a Celes on the FF6 banner until the very last day and that required some rage pulling to draw her.

I'm what... 2 days away from missing CoD here as well?

orion434

Finished up this banner, I had Warrior of Light & Lenna and got the other 3 from 1/2 price pulls. I managed to get 80 Cavern Ores and called it a day, now to farm the lumber.

bonkeng

Of key units, I'm still missing Locke, Zidane, Cecil, CoD, ExDeath, Bartz, and Vann.

Wow. I think you're the only one left without a CoD. Everyone already has 2 or more.

You'll get her before the banner ends. Hopefully.

c-murph

Whyyyyy!!!!! Hope your true calling is a lumberjack!

I guess its more for the long run. I have four Zidanes I'm farming for Dual Wield and Swords are used by almost everyone. Not sure if they'll be stronger swords that are more easily obtainable in the future but I don't necessarily have to craft them all now either.

Kouriozan

Finally!
I can go back to TMs farming until the next event.

oG6nvMCl.jpg

I am only missing WoL and Firion myself for the good units. I kind of want WoL as my 2nd tank for later but I can wait. Or a second Cecil ><

tuffymon

Alright, after using ALL my stored energy I managed to make a more magic oriented team, it wasn't an easy fight still, but I managed to win! Also, I'll be testing this more for sure, but Firion's Drain blade did a little over 4k dmg to the third boss... (only drained like 27 though)

Grats on the sword!

Seems Terra's Mirage skill can avoid Magnitude 8.

How the eff are you guys getting 6 Cavern Ores per run? I'm only getting 6 ever. There's no way in hell I'm grinding this out if that's my pull.

chrono01

Finally!
I can go back to TMs farming until the next event.

oG6nvMCl.jpg
Insane, that was some fast work. Congrats!

I'm working on the ore for my third, and then it's time to grind some lumber.

How the eff are you guys getting 6 Cavern Ores per run? I'm only getting 6 ever. There's no way in hell I'm grinding this out if that's my pull.
It varies. The most I've received is something like 16, but once I received 6 (similar to you). I hope your luck turns around soon.

Valentus

I started playing this game a few days ago. Got a 3 star Shadow for my starting roll. Read about all that rerolling stuff and decided against it. I've done rerolling in another game and that ended up being a soul crushing experience.

Logged on today and saw the player's choice banner. Figured now might be a good time to burn through my small collection of lapis and summon tickets. Got a 5 star WoL on my second roll. Not sure how great he is but it's my first 5 star unit. Immediately set him as my leader. Shadow is now kicking it in the back row.

Welcome to this little happy community. Stay away from chilly.

You got a very good unit. basically in this banner (players choice) is everything you need to get a competitive team. The 5 units of the banner are a must have. So try to keep pulling.

Insane, that was some fast work. Congrats!

I'm working on the ore for my third, and then it's time to grind some lumber.

It varies. The most I've received is something like 16, but once I received 6 (similar to you). I hope your luck turns around soon.

I've actually have gotten luck that all but one run was 9 ore. All others have been 11 to 18

yep im already sick and tired of this earth exploration, fuck this sword i aint got the patience for this. At least with the cakes I could just mindlessly go up and down, not even looking at my phone.

Lyrian

Yep, Pro. Did it three times so far and only got 6 ores each time. Hit all of the material sports and barely get any ever.

That's some seriously bad luck. My worst run yesterday was 4 ores. That pissed me off. But like everyone else, the long-term average is about 10-12 per run.

-----

Some days, you approach LoP Pro with a well honed strategy.

And then, there are times where you say "screw this" and just bring Rixa's Exdeath or Valentus's Fencer, just to see the world burn :)

I thought you could only get cavern ore on pro? Cause I'd gladly go on a lower if its possible...
That is entirely possible. Probable, even. I only ever did 1 BGN run, because I selected it by accident. So, I have no clue if they made CO obtainable outside of PRO or not.

c-murph

Did a couple more full cost pulls. Got my 5th Kain and 2nd Vaan. Not sure what I'm actually pulling for... Chiz or CoD I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom