• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourobolus

Banned
And I got a Lenna from my daily pull. Now I have all the units from the banner (only had WoL before the banner). Yayyyyyyy!

IMG_0061.PNG
IMG_0068.PNG

IMG_0070.PNG
IMG_0071.PNG

yes I am rubbing it in and fully expect to pull nothing but Penelos during the FFT banner

bonkeng

Damn, my dummy fb account almost got locked. This is the 2nd time i got flagged.

1st time, they asked my cellphone number. Thankfully the 2nd one is just a captcha code.

Anybody else got flagged?

UrSuLeTzU

I've already done it 7 times at least and I don't agree with that at all. If anything it's actually somehow gotten harder than the first time I did it.

If you have a Vaan(who can tank, fullbreak and focus), 4 mages and a good healer this shit is easy, last 2 bosses just melt, hell the Amoeba is actually harder to kill with that setup since the damned thing steals your mp.

Vashetti

Banned
If I have a maxed unit in my party, and I take them through Chamber of Experience, is that unit still 'sucking up XP' even though they are maxed?

J0dy77

And I got a Lenna from my daily pull. Now I have all the units from the banner (only had WoL before the banner). Yayyyyyyy!

yes I am rubbing it in and fully expect to pull nothing but Penelos during the FFT banner

Meanwhile I pulled my 5th Kefka and nothing else from the banner. :(

bonkeng

CMIIW you can get your account flagged just by 1 report.

Maybe in few hours Chilly

Ok got it. Have to be careful from now on.

Anyway, finally got Dual Wield, 350 atk Chizuru for now since the other katana is just a Kazekiri.

Blade Mastery is at 88%, Sakurafubuki is at 84, Black Cowl is 4% lol.

I pulled Kefka today, which is better than I have been getting. The only downside is that it's my third time pulling him (first for this banner, though), so he's the only character on the banner I DIDN'T want.

Well... I guess I should be happy I didn't pull another Shadow today... so there's that.

ExVicis

If you have a Vaan(who can tank, fullbreak and focus), 4 mages and a good healer this shit is easy, last 2 bosses just melt, hell the Amoeba is actually harder to kill with that setup since the damned thing steals your mp.
No Vaan. No full break. Maybe three mages but one is an under leveled Terra. Majority of my units are physical. So these guys are basically like pulling a shard of glass out of your foot, painful and gruelling.

Also daily pull got me my second Shantotto of the banner...yay another to add the the infinite Shantotto army.

CCIE

Banned
Last Superior sword going in the oven. More mogcakes baking. New sword will be mine soon...

Running out of things to buy with mogcakes and still making them

Back to TMR with some Awakening vortex grinding when need to burn energy quickly. Work and all...

Coppanuva

Finally pulled a banner unit! Got a Kefka to go alongside my Exdeath. Gonna be nice to have 2 strong mages if these events continue to be easier to take down with mages.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Good point. Halloween is in 1.5 week. So maybe next week's event is the exclusive global Halloween event.

We're not even close to the Halloween event. Still have 3 to 4 weeks, depending on how long they decide to make it. I imagine a two week event if it is the same as the VDay one.

whelp decided to spend all my Lapis to get a WoL...dumb dumb dumb. No WoL. 5 more Kefkas...to go with the 10 I have already. Only other notables were a Lenna...3 CoD's...Myuki or whatever (Didn't have so I am okay with that one)...Amarant also didn't have. 2 More Leo's and 2 more Celes. Blah!

Chinner

Banned
whelp decided to spend all my Lapis to get a WoL...dumb dumb dumb. No WoL. 5 more Kefkas...to go with the 10 I have already. Only other notables were a Lenna...3 CoD's...Myuki or whatever (Didn't have so I am okay with that one)...Amarant also didn't have. 2 More Leo's and 2 more Celes. Blah!
If it helps, you've had way better luck than me.

tariniel

Same situation, but instead of Chizuru I have 4 CoDs...

"Nice sword! CoD can't use it..."
"Awesome armor! CoD can't wear it..."

My best phys unit is Freya. I have just about every strong mage in the game (3x Kefka, Tellah, 2x Lenna, Exdeath, Kuja, Terra, Celes) and several tanks/supports (Leo, Cecil, 2x WoL, Vaan), but not a single strong phys unit. Hoping I can at least pull a CoD this event but I've pulled over 25 times and not a single one so far. Today's daily was Rydia #5.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
How it always works. Some times you win, some times you lose.

I had meh luck with the last two banners I pulled on(2nd week FFIX event) and this banner. I managed to score a Garland and Zid, but that was after wasting all my tickets and daily pulls. So 20+pulls and this banner, I so far got a Leanna in 11. Not even a decent off banner one.

For for the initial WoL banner. I managed to get, WoL, Leanna, Tellah, Cecil, Kefka(#2), and Chizzy-Chan in 15 pulls.

But that has also been the only banner I had a good string of pulls on. Every other one, has been mostly the same with 1 maybe 2 good pulls in 20 or so.

Rixa

I noticed I have 67 Star Quartz, so I need 33 more for those +20% MAG earrings before Cake Boss comes :p. Oh well I cant get them so going to buy one and one later. Used my leftover cakes to buy cactuars and now I have 132 / 130 units.

Baking time!

Lyrian

I noticed I have 67 Star Quartz, so I need 33 more for those +20% MAG earrings before Cake Boss comes :p. Oh well I cant get them so going to buy one and one later. Used my leftover cakes to buy cactuars and now I have 132 / 130 units.

Baking time!

Grats! I'm hoping to have the first blade in the oven tonight, depending on how much time I get to speed farm ES (it's really not that bad, given the speed of each run, 2-3 mins max)

Today's pulls: Yet again, 2 more 4* trash pulls.

This banner really, really, really, really, hates me :/

I am straight DESTROYING this event now

I have the perfect team (Locke is a superstar support unit btw)

at 110 ore after only a half hour. I think Ill go for 240. Yeah I wont have the swords for a long time but having them slowly build up over time is nice

Pejo

Gold crystal for my daily this morning - Could it be...could WoL finally have found his way into my loving arms?

"No! It was me, Clyne!"

Rixa

Grats! I'm hoping to have the first blade in the oven tonight, depending on how much time I get to speed farm ES (it's really not that bad, given the speed of each run, 2-3 mins max)

Today's pulls: Yet again, 2 more 4* trash pulls.

This banner really, really, really, really, hates me :/

Nice :), sad about those pulls. You do 250 + tix pull?

Andvary

Daily pull and 7 tikets:
2 Edgar
Sabin
Lenna ( I have 5 now)
Panelo
Krile
Rydia
Freya

I don't have any of the featured but Lenna. T.T

update:
4 1/2 price pulls + 8 tickets more brought me:
My first Rainbow! It was a Blue crystal first -> then gold :O -> Then Rainbow :D! -> Freya!? D:
Anzelm
Shadow
Xiao
2 Fran
2 Krile
Luna
3 Lanis

=(

Seeing that I still need any of the featured units I decided to do a 11 pull, this is what i got.

UYJRtMt.png

:D!!!!!!!

Lyrian

You do 250 + tix pull?

Yeah, although today was my last ticket (there will be one more with the tomorrow's daily login reward).

So, in the future, that's not happening anymore unless another wave or two of tickets are given out. New Mog King event when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom