• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkent

damn another kefka. 1 more i can make a all kekeke team.

add me guys 415,518,457.
still 12 slots free.

with lightning banner coming, guess it isnt the time to spend more on this banner.

Rixa

LIGHTNING ARRIVES SOON! Lightning, Ludmille, and Charlotte.

Also, new story and trials.

BUT LIGHTNING!

5 to 6 stars, she will be almost impossible to draw.

Grats to the gafers who will get her!

Oh boy...here we go!

Going for dualcast on this banner but lightning would be a nice bonus.

I'm hoping to pull an off-banner Lani, personally. Maybe a Vivi or two.

Grats to those few GAFers who ever pull Lightning.

Obviously I will use my 6-7 tix and once per day 250 Lapis pull. Not expecting anything :D

+200 pulls made

= 0 Rainbows

Dont forget that Rainbow can be Rakshasa or Medius or some other crap :p

chrono01

There's going to be one guy/gal here, who manages to pull Lightning, and we'll all congratulate them. However, deep down inside, we'll seethe with jealousy.

You can have the Lani I pulled today...
I preferred a freshly-cracked-from-the-crystal, Lani. It's more depressing that way.

Got a Chizuru, guess that's all my luck for the rest of the year, aint getting those FFT characters that's for sure.

Time for Chizuru/CoD(and friend unit) barrage mayhem

Malakhov

Banned
Grats to those few GAFers who ever pull Lightning.

Obviously I will use my 6-7 tix and once per day 250 Lapis pull. Not expecting anything :D

+200 pulls made

= 0 Rainbows

Dont forget that Rainbow can be Rakshasa or Medius or some other crap :p

I have 8 tickets and almost enough to make a 10+1 pull. Plus the lapis from the new content. Then that's it.

chrono01

I have 8 tickets and almost enough to make a 10+1 pull. Plus the lapis from the new content. Then that's it.
Same. I have 7 tickets and 6500 Lapis. I'll do a 10+1, and then use the rest of my tickets. Nothing beyond that. I need to save a bit of Lapis for daily pulls on nice banners.

CCIE

Banned
I figure I have a decent shot at Lightning... here's my reasoning. Just like Zidane, I think Ludmilla will avoid me, because she has one of the best TMR's out there. Charlotte is a tank, so we all know I'm not pulling her ;)

So I only have a realistic shot at one unit on the banner, so by my calculations I probably have a .001% better chance than anyone else. She's as good as mine!

bonkeng

So far, I've never pulled a Rainbow, in both my accounts. Here's hoping my first is Lightning.
But we all know Raksasha will show up instead.

scarlet

On second thought I'll use my lapis wisely for FFT. I haven't gotten any rainbow crystal and not expecting to get them any sooner. I really want and need a physical attacker,but I still prefer Delita and Ramza.

At least I have DQ 7 as an escape from not getting anyone from the banner.

Valentus

Ludmille is the unit to must get. DUALCAST BITCH.

Charlotte is a very nice tank. And her TM, equip Heavy shield, lets you to your healer equip aegis shield to get the good SPR bonus.

Lightning is a chimera. I will try 40 pulls in this, but i have very little hopes to get lightning, and i dont care much. I really want charlotte and Ludmille so hard.

windfish

Sooo with only 3 units on the next banner, a rate up and the pool of units only growing in the future... now would be the best chance to go for Lightning right?

Just the thought of wasting 20 tickets and almost all my lapis by the end of this week is absolutely terrifying! >.<

scarlet

Just wanna congratulate all of you in advance for getting L
ani and Shadow

Ludmille is the unit to must get. DUALCAST BITCH.

Charlotte is a very nice tank. And her TM, equip Heavy shield, lets you to your healer equip aegis shield to get the good SPR bonus.

Lightning is a chimera. I will try 40 pulls in this, but i have very little hopes to get lightning, and i dont care much. I really want charlotte and Ludmille so hard.

How many DC we need? Any healer with innate DC?

Chinner

Banned
Pulled shadow and Vivi.

Starting to think this game hates me. I've had shit pulls for 2 weeks now. And pretty much no lapris. Does anyone find this incredibly de-motivating?

Zafir

Pull of the day, Russell...

With this kind of luck Lightning ain't going to happen.
Pulled shadow and Vivi.

Starting to think this game hates me. I've had shit pulls for 2 weeks now. And pretty much no lapris. Does anyone find this incredibly de-motivating?
I've had shit pulls since the last banner. I used to find it demotivating. At the moment I'm just kind of expecting bad pulls so it's just a pleasant surprise if i did get anything good.

windfish

Windfish - it's not so bad. Been there, done that for WoL ;)

and... you got him right?
a-chance.gif

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Pull of the day - Leanna. Guess I'm going to get that staff about 1750 battles quicker.

New banner, Excite! Hopefully I can get Lud. Even two would be great since Kefka don't have it natural.

CCIE

Banned
Oh man, that link was simply PAINFUL to watch... they will screw with Ludmille's rates just because they specifically mentioned her TMR. And the fire on Reddit will be fun to watch. Not sure the maze will be worth running yet - could care less about Gigantuars and King Gil Snappers...

Valentus

Oh man, that link was simply PAINFUL to watch... they will screw with Ludmille's rates just because they specifically mentioned her TMR. And the fire on Reddit will be fun to watch. Not sure the maze will be worth running yet - could care less about Gigantuars and King Gil Snappers...

dont know. for sure there will be like 14,9% for each Charlotte and Ludmille, and 0,2% for lightning lmao.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
If you have ExDeath and dont plan to upgrade to another wizzard, just 1 (for your healer)

I would hold it to the same rule as DW.

2 should do it, 3 would be perfect though.

One for healer
One for Mage
Possibly one for Second Healer, Second Mage, Off Healer/Tank, etc. Depending on the trial and in PvP, it's all you want anyways. LOL.

dont know. for sure there will be like 14,9% for each Charlotte and Ludmille, and 0,2% for lightning lmao.

One can only hope so.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I am hoping for the FFT Banner and the FFIV banner after this one. I'm not interested too much in either. So it will give me time before the FFBF.

Looking at it. I got 5% already on my one Leanna. I should be able to get the staff in 2 weeks. Will throw in my Celes next to it, my Healer is gonna be a P I M P.

A week for Kain's Gungair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom