• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Im currently Farming CoDs TM for LB farming while TM farming

If I optimize my macro (Making sure to setup single targeting for more LB crystals per enemy) and throw Auto Limit in the mix I should have a really easy time maxing LB on new units!!

Razmos

Barrage get!
Crqibiy.png

The second one is going to take a little bit more time, it's at 92% but it's going to be slow going between only 2 Luna. But I've added my 3 Zidanes in there so that gives me a start on those.

ugh!

I guess he won't be bad for replacing Siren, maybe on Garland or CoD. Might be better actually on Kefka or Ex-Death.

Barrage get!

The second one is going to take a little bit more time, it's at 92% but it's going to be slow going between only 2 Luna. But I've added my 3 Zidanes in there so that gives me a start on those.

Grats!!!

tariniel

So I've done the daily every day, done an 11 pull and dropped 10 tickets and still haven't got a CoD or Chiz. My best physical units right now are Freya and Lasswell, even though I'm overflowing on mage/tank/support/healers.

Do you guys think it's worth dropping more tickets/lapis on this Facebook banner in hopes of at least getting a CoD or just save it all and do dailies forever until I get something good? I'm not delusional enough to believe I'd pull a Lightning on this upcoming banner so I won't do any more than the daily on it.

desverger

Oh boy, been away the whole day and the big news hit.

Great news about Lightning finally making it to the global. I'll also try to pull for her
and not get her, obviously

Do we know if any other characters are getting a 6* upgrade along with her?

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I've been having very fortuitous half-price rolls, I got another Lenna, a Chizuru, a CoD, and a Garnet. I feel like I'm exhausting all of my luck.

Wait, Lightning banner? 6 stars?! Luck, please hold on a bit more!

Kouriozan

Nobody, we'll have to wait for various events, the first 6* upgrade should be Cecil then CoD and Bartz/Exdeath after that.
Gumi might switch the release though, just like with the Crystal Defender banner.

Lyrian

2nd Kefka today, CoD still eludes me :/

One more try on the half-price pull tomorrow and then I'm throwing in the towel on this banner.

Lightning on Friday.... the world is going to burn. Gumi is skipping the BF banner after all.

Choice truthful quotes from Reddit on pulling Lightning:

Someone on Friday will half price pull her, but that person will not be you.

May luck be with everyone in pulling Lightning, and may the lucky burn in Hell.

Dailies actually got me 4 cod and one chizuru all units I had already. Guess I'll get auto limit in a week then lol.really wanted Kefka but I'll wait for another banner with a good mage unit.

Earth Shrine is MOST definitely the place to farm lumber

The sucky part is the volume of runs but you can easily get 3-7 lumbers per 3 energy

Ive run the event dungeons and the other explorations multiple times and the ALL fall below
1 lumber per energy

While earth shrine regularly EXCEEDS 1 lumber per energy

It sucks having to do so many runs but its the best use of your energy. If you would rather do less runs the next best thing was Lands of Plenty ADV which gave me between 8-12 a run.

Not nearly as good but if you are tight on time. Shame it doesnt stick around

Syntsui

So I said fuck it and bought the pack for at least 2 10+1 Summons. Here is the, underwhelming IMO, results:

1x Warrior of Light
1x Kain

1x Krile
4x CoDs
2x Fran
2x Penelo
1x Kefka
2x Anzelm
1x Lani (my second)
1x Edgar
2x Russel
1x Cyan
1x Shanttoto
1x Sabin (my third)
I don't even remember the last one, but it got mixed with something I already had.

I guess the only great pulls were the Warrior of Light, CoD (why 4 RNG???) and Kain, right? I don't plan spending more money any time soon, so these will have to settle.

Rootbeer

Banned
worth it for the WoL. Also 4x CoD might seem kind aboring but hey, that is one powerhouse of a team if you wanted to roll that way haha!

If that is your first Kain, I can see why you are happy. But he's not all that special as a pull. I pull him all the time, fwiw.

I might go HAM for Lightning we'll see. If only I could find a good sale on iTunes gift cards I'd be glad to. $80 for $100 card comes around every so often... haven't seen it recently though.

So I said fuck it and bought the pack for at least 2 10+1 Summons. Here is the, underwhelming IMO, results:

1x Warrior of Light
1x Kain

1x Krile
4x CoDs
2x Fran
2x Penelo
1x Kefka
2x Anzelm
1x Lani (my second)
1x Edgar
2x Russel
1x Cyan
2x Lenna (my fourth)
1x Shanttoto
1x Sabin (my third)

I guess the only great pulls were the Warrior of Light, CoD (why 4 RNG???) and Kain, right? I don't plan spending more money any time soon, so these will have to settle.
Kefka is also awesome. Edgar and Cyan are pretty good situationally and Shantotto is good for TM

You can make a solid team with those pulls. I'd suggest rolling with 2x CoD, WoL, Kefka and Lenna for your team. Kain and Shantotto's biggest worth is their TMs. The only drawback is that gearing CoD for DPS isn't very easy right now. Her only physical weapons are Maces and Thrown.

Were you able to grab a Lunar Pestle (+60 ATK) from the Mogcake event? Mine is rocking that until I can TM Locke (Rising Sun, +107 ATK w/ Bird Killer).

Valus

What's the skinny on the new trial boss? It looks like the dinosaur that gave a ton of exp and could cast ultima from FFVI. Anyone know what we should be expecting?

Just got Duel Wield and Dblhand. I thought I would be excited but I just feel empty inside :/

I'ma kill the trial and do like 4 pulls but after that idk man, this game somehow just lost it's buzz for me till somethin hard comes about

creid

It's worth noting that they implied that you're not going to be able to upgrade her to 6* right away. I was under the assumption that you could upgrade her to 6* immediately in the JP version, but I could be wrong.

Kouriozan

Personally I already got 3 rainbow crystals before, there is no way I would get any base 5* before a looong time, until my RNG balance out.

Iceman829

It's funny that as much as I disliked Lightning in the FF games I'm looking forward to this banner. That also means I won't pull her only to further fuel my dislike of her character. According to my calculations I have 38 attempts to draw her... Good luck to everyone in their attempts and don't forget to lock the unit if you magically pull one.

Anyways back to chainsawing the rain forest down. I should be able to pop my first Splendor in the oven tomorrow morning. I've been delayed crafting fine blades because of all the Hero Rings I needed to make, but those are freeing up in an hour.

As for Hero Rings are they great for just about everyone? I'm trying to figure out how many more I need.

desverger

It's worth noting that they implied that you're not going to be able to upgrade her to 6* right away. I was under the assumption that you could upgrade her to 6* immediately in the JP version, but I could be wrong.

Yep, not right away. The banner does say the materials for the 6* upgrade are going to start dropping (from somewhere) at the end of this month. Was wondering if we'll be able to upgrade anything else to 6* after that day, but I guess not.

It's funny that as much as I disliked Lightning in the FF games I'm looking forward to this banner. That also means I won't pull her only to further fuel my dislike of her character. According to my calculations I have 38 attempts to draw her... Good luck to everyone in their attempts and don't forget to lock the unit if you magically pull one.

Anyways back to chainsawing the rain forest down. I should be able to pop my first Splendor in the oven tomorrow morning. I've been delayed crafting fine blades because of all the Hero Rings I needed to make, but those are freeing up in an hour.

As for Hero Rings are they great for just about everyone? I'm trying to figure out how many more I need.

Well you're an idiot. :p

Make hero rings and dont stop! They themselves are used as ingredients for future better rings!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Yep, not right away. The banner does say the materials for the 6* upgrade are going to start dropping (from somewhere) at the end of this month. Was wondering if we'll be able to upgrade anything else to 6* after that day, but I guess not.

Well, they have a new banner.

If it's Tactics, they'll have a few new characters.

If it's FFIV, then expect Cecil, Rydia, and Kain.

If it's FFBE, Tilith

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Should I use my 11 pulls on this banner or the next. I'm straight F2P and have ~6100 lapis. Of the featured summons I'm only missing Kefka and WoL but I already have a Cecil.

Valus

So is the new story content out tomorrow or Friday? The announcement says it will be available after "maintenance concludes on 9/22" but the maintenance announcement says its through Thursday night. Just trying to figure it out because I have some energy pots expiring Friday...

Should I use my 11 pulls on this banner or the next. I'm straight F2P and have ~6100 lapis. Of the featured summons I'm only missing Kefka and WoL but I already have a Cecil.

Do you have an Exdeath? If so I would skip this one if not I would maybe go for a Kefka although i would probably just keep to dailies if you aren't doing that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom